Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48575 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #800 on: December 11, 2023, 10:36:56 pm »
Israel Defense Minister: Hamas’ Northern Battalions Surrendering, Near Collapse

The Hamas battalions in the northern Gaza Strip are near collapse, with many terrorists surrendering and providing intelligence to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), said defense minister Yoav Gallant on Monday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/11/israel-defense-minister-hamas-northern-battalions-surrendering-near-collapse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #802 on: December 12, 2023, 12:22:20 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
Israel's security cabinet nixes the return of West Bank workers following the #October7massacre

📹 — @owenalterman

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734347524406940119

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #803 on: December 12, 2023, 12:34:14 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
Why is the world silent over the conditions of #Hamas captives?

'This international community is biased and, it is controlled by what we call the Arab majority...we have no chance to get justice and basic human rights for our people' Former Ambassador @DannyAyalon  says

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734339893550026918

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #804 on: December 12, 2023, 12:37:04 am »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
A mosque or an RPG training center?

IDF soldiers uncovered a room used for RPG training of terrorists inside a mosque in Jabalya. Nahal Brigade soldiers also found many weapons including rifles, grenades, cartridges—some of them inside UNRWA bags; all for carrying out terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1734332981647376882

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #805 on: December 12, 2023, 12:43:30 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'We have to make it very clear to Hamas and everyone else that our hostages are not a factor in any business deal'

Maj. Gen. (res.) @eitan_dangot
 breaks down the @ICRC's failure to obtain proof of life of those held hostage by #Hamas

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734323610309869904

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #806 on: December 12, 2023, 01:02:21 am »
White House national security spokesman John Kirby said the Biden administration is concerned about new reports that Israel used white phosphorus munitions supplied by the United States in an attack in Lebanon.

I would be upset if they weren't using it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #807 on: December 12, 2023, 02:02:19 am »
I would be upset if they weren't using it.
Mixed feelings. Those phosphorus munitions are really very, very, nasty. Use with extreme caution and discretion.
BTW: Russia dropped phosphorus munitions on heavily populated civilian areas in Ukraine, with no outcry from anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #808 on: December 12, 2023, 12:42:14 pm »
Decoding Disaster: The Psychological Aspects of The Intelligence Failure That Led to October 7th

Dec 12, 2023  ISRAEL

Dr. Ofer Grosbard, a Clinical Psychologist, breaks down The Psychological Aspect of The Intelligence Failure That Led to October 7th with i24NEWS Senior Editor, Guy Azriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12TRhiLuyM

Online mountaineer

« Reply #809 on: December 12, 2023, 01:24:41 pm »
It was 2 am and IDF soldiers noticed some suspicious movements in the horizon. In a time of war, that would generally mean to open fire. But the IDF, being the IDF, waited and then noticed it was a kid, a 4 year old girl. ...

The IDF soldiers took her to the field doctor, they treated her wounds and helped her in every way they could. ... Turns out, the child was sent by Hamas into the heart of a war zone to see if the Israeli soldiers were up and alert.

https://twitter.com/HilzFuld/status/1734210817829052694
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2023, 02:45:21 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
47m
Launches from Lebanon continue: Rockets, anti-tank missiles & drones target northern Israel, @N12News
 reports; at least 1 impact reported; IDF response coming up.
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #812 on: December 12, 2023, 03:10:16 pm »
Sounds like Iran wants Whoop-Ass for Christmas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2023, 05:10:24 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'We have to show the evidence. We have to show the world why we have to do it and how we do it'

Frmr. IDF Special Forces Commander Lt. Col. (res.) Doron Avital (@da64) breaks down the concerns over fighting in civilian structures such as hospitals, mosques, and homes

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734594036902645936

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2023, 06:20:10 pm »
It was 2 am and IDF soldiers noticed some suspicious movements in the horizon. In a time of war, that would generally mean to open fire. But the IDF, being the IDF, waited and then noticed it was a kid, a 4 year old girl. ...

The IDF soldiers took her to the field doctor, they treated her wounds and helped her in every way they could. ... Turns out, the child was sent by Hamas into the heart of a war zone to see if the Israeli soldiers were up and alert.

https://twitter.com/HilzFuld/status/1734210817829052694

88devil

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 06:31:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #815 on: December 12, 2023, 06:28:16 pm »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

The bodies of Eden Zakaria and CSM Ziv Dado, who were taken hostage by Hamas terrorists on Oct 7, have been recovered by our Special Forces.

27-year-old Eden was taken hostage from the Re’im music festival.

36-year-old CSM Ziv served as a logistics supervisor in the Golani Brigade’s 51st Battalion.

Locating the missing and bringing the hostages home is a national mission. We are working with all security agencies, intelligence and operational means to fulfill it. 1/2

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #816 on: December 12, 2023, 07:00:20 pm »
Iran warns of 'explosion' in Middle East if war in Gaza continues: report
Iran proxies have launched 90 attacks on US bases and troops since Oct 17
By Peter Aitken Fox News
Published December 12, 2023 11:55am EST

Iran’s foreign minister has warned that the war in Gaza could lead to a "big explosion" of conflicts in the Middle East, with Lebanon and Yemen already "involved" and more countries poised to join.

"At least every week, we receive a message from the U.S. telling us that U.S. bases in Syria and Iraq are targeted by some groups," Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian told the Doha Forum on Monday.

"At any moment, there is a possibility of a big explosion in the region, one not controllable by any party," he explained via translator.

The ominous warning follows the U.S. veto of a United Nations Security Council resolution to seek an immediate cease-fire. U.S. Deputy Permanent Representative Robert A. Wood called the demand for an unconditional cease-fire "dangerous" and "a recipe for disaster for Israel, for Palestinians and for the entire region." The U.K. abstained from voting.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-warns-explosion-middle-east-war-gaza-continues-report
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #817 on: December 12, 2023, 07:18:08 pm »
R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
4m
🚨#BREAKING: Israel's military has begun to pump seawater into Hamas' tunnels in Gaza
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #820 on: December 12, 2023, 07:23:27 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
5m
❗️Israel starts pumping seawater into Gaza terror tunnels, according to US officials; IDF declines to comment, says tunnel ops classified. via @WSJ
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #821 on: December 12, 2023, 07:48:02 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
5m
❗️Israel starts pumping seawater into Gaza terror tunnels, according to US officials; IDF declines to comment, says tunnel ops classified. via @WSJ

From the Sea to the river! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #822 on: December 12, 2023, 07:50:31 pm »
R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
4m
🚨#BREAKING: Israel's military has begun to pump seawater into Hamas' tunnels in Gaza

It's about time.  Hamas made it clear they will kill the remaining hostages, if they haven't already.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #824 on: December 12, 2023, 09:01:58 pm »
Nearly 1/5 of Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza died due to friendly fire and other accidents, IDF says
NBC, Dec 12, 2023

TEL AVIV — About one-fifth of Israeli soldiers killed during Israel's ground offensive in the Gaza Strip, which began in late October, died from friendly fire and other accidents, the Israel Defense Forces said Tuesday.

At least 105 Israeli soldiers have died since the military began ground operations began in Gaza, an IDF spokesperson said. At least 20 of those deaths were caused by "accidents," they said.

Of those 20 deaths, 13 were caused by friendly fire, or internal fire from the military's own troops. Six were caused by other accidents related to "weaponry, machinery, trampling," they said. At least one death was caused by firing irregularities.

The incidents of soldiers killed by friendly fire were due to mistaken identification in airstrikes, tank shelling and gunfire, the Times of Israel separately reported.

One soldier was killed in gunfire that was not intended to hit them, the outlet reported, while another two were killed in accidental misfires.

Two soldiers, according to the Times, were killed in incidents involving armored vehicles running over troops, and two others were killed by shrapnel, including from explosives set off by Israeli forces.

An IDF spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for further information on the deaths and any injuries related to accidents.

The IDF has said it is constantly assessing the ongoing fighting in Gaza, including the cases of friendly fire, the Times of Israel reported.

More:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/nearly-15-israeli-soldiers-killed-gaza-died-due-friendly-fire-accident-rcna129285