Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48540 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #775 on: December 10, 2023, 08:33:22 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

IDF looking into setting up new division in charge of Gaza after high-intensity warfare ends; this new force will manage pinpoint ops & limited raids into Gaza after IDF completes main battles vs. Hamas; no final decision yet. via @kann_news

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
Israel plans to build new defenses on Gaza frontier; IDF will deploy surveillance gear & weapons systems on Gaza side of border, @N12News & @ynetalerts

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #776 on: December 10, 2023, 09:06:52 pm »
Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union ," Blinken was asked by host Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do you think?" Tapper asked.

Read the full article on Blinken's comments by Danielle Wallace
Posted by Bradford Betz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #777 on: December 10, 2023, 09:11:38 pm »
 Hamas threatens to kill all remaining hostages if demands are not met
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published Dec. 10, 2023, 3:40 p.m. ET

Hamas on Sunday threatened to kill all of its remaining hostages if demands such as more aid for Gaza and prisoner exchanges were not met, after suffering repeated losses in its battle with Israel.

The Palestinian terror group is still holding the bodies of 20 hostages who died in captivity, Israel said over the weekend.

Abu Obeida, a spokesman for Hamas’ armed wing, claimed Sunday that not another single kidnap victim will leave Gaza alive unless Israel agrees to all its demands in negotiations that broke down at the start of December. At least some of those demands have been for more aid for Gaza residents and the freeing of Palestinian prisoners.

“Neither the fascist enemy and its arrogant leadership… nor its supporters… can take their prisoners alive without an exchange and negotiation and meeting the demands of the resistance,” Obeida said in a televised broadcast.

The ultimatum came as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said that of the 137 hostages believed to still be in Hamas custody, 20 are dead. More than 100 were freed in an aid and prisoner pact last month.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/10/news/hamas-threatens-to-kill-all-remaining-hostages-if-demands-are-not-met/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #778 on: December 10, 2023, 09:22:05 pm »
Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union ," Blinken was asked by host Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do you think?" Tapper asked.

Read the full article on Blinken's comments by Danielle Wallace
Posted by Bradford Betz

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-sexual-violence-hamas-committed-oct-7-beyond-anything-that-ive-seen

Online libertybele

« Reply #779 on: December 10, 2023, 09:34:08 pm »
Netanyahu says Hamas terrorists surrendering to Israeli forces: ‘Beginning of the end’

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday called for Hamas fighters to surrender, declaring it the “beginning of the end” for the terrorist group.

"In recent days dozens of Hamas terrorists have been surrendering to our forces,” Netanyahu said in an on-camera statement while speaking in Hebrew. “They are laying down their weapons and handing themselves over to our heroic fighters.”

“It will take more time, the war is in full swing, but this is the beginning of the end for Hamas,” the prime minister continued. “I say to the Hamas terrorists: it is over. Don't die for Sinwar. Surrender - now."

Video circulating online shows footage showing dozens of detainees stripped to their underwear, hands in the air. Several held assault rifles above their heads, and one man walked forward and placed a gun on the ground.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/december-10-israel-hamas-war
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #781 on: December 10, 2023, 09:37:30 pm »

Hamas threatens to kill all remaining hostages if demands are not met
Odd thing happened to me last night. I was thinking about this in my sleep - dreaming? - I don't know.

Anyway, what my brain was telling me is that there are NO remaining hostages. The hostages that were released were the remaining hostages who managed to survive somehow. All the other hostages have died from murder, torture, wounds, illness, or starvation. Hamas is the very last group on Earth to be concerned with keeping hostages alive or to deal with the Red Cross. To survive two months with them as a captive would require a direct miracle from God Almighty.

The reason Hamas stopped giving up hostages in exchange for time to rearm is that they simply ran-out of living hostages to release. Until Hamas provides "proof of life" (which I doubt they will ever do), Israel must consider all other hostages to be already dead and irretrievable. It is a terrible situation, but my sleeping brain tells me it is a correct analysis.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 09:39:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #782 on: December 10, 2023, 09:39:46 pm »
Odd thing happened to me last night. I was thinking about this in my sleep - dreaming? - I don't know.

Anyway, what my brain was telling me is that there are NO remaining hostages. The hostages that were released were the remaining hostages who managed to survive somehow. All the other hostages have died from murder, torture, wounds, illness, or starvation. Hamas is the very last group on Earth to be concerned with keeping hostages alive or to deal with the Red Cross. To survive two months with them as a captive would require a direct miracle from God Almighty.

The reason Hamas stopped giving up hostages in exchange for time to rearm is that they simply ran-out of living hostages to release. Until Hamas provides "proof of life", Israel must consider all other hostages to be already dead and irretrievable. It is a terrible situation, but my sleeping brain tells me it is a correct analysis.

I too believe that it is doubtful that there are any hostages held by Hamas that are alive.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #783 on: December 10, 2023, 11:53:38 pm »
 Top ex-Hamas minister blames Gaza ‘madmen’ for war, says Palestinians do not support them
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published Dec. 10, 2023, 6:06 p.m. ET

A former top Hamas official says Gaza “madmen’’ including infamous leader Yahya Sinwar caused the war and that everyday Palestinians do not support them, according to a newly released interrogation video.

Yousef al-Mansi, an ex-communications minister for the Palestinian terror organization, surrendered to Israel — and proceeded to slam Sinwar as the boss of a group of crazies who threw the Jewish state and Gaza into horrific conflict again by orchestrating the Oct. 7 terrorist attack that killed more than 1,200 people, the Times of Israel reported.

“A madman threw a big stone,” al-Mansi said, summing it up for Israel’s Shin Bet interrogators in a video published Sunday.

“This is a group of madmen that Sinwar leads. They destroyed the Gaza Strip. Set it back 200 years,” he said.

Al-Mansi described Sinwar as a man who suffers “delusions of grandeur” and claimed that no civilians in Gaza support Hamas or its leadership after more than two months of war have devastated the Palestinian enclave.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/10/news/ex-hamas-minister-blames-gaza-madmen-for-war-says-palestinians-do-not-support-them/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #784 on: December 11, 2023, 12:01:52 am »
Sure....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #785 on: December 11, 2023, 01:59:34 am »
Netanyahu says Hamas terrorists surrendering to Israeli forces: ‘Beginning of the end’

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday called for Hamas fighters to surrender, declaring it the “beginning of the end” for the terrorist group.

"In recent days dozens of Hamas terrorists have been surrendering to our forces,” Netanyahu said in an on-camera statement while speaking in Hebrew. “They are laying down their weapons and handing themselves over to our heroic fighters.”

“It will take more time, the war is in full swing, but this is the beginning of the end for Hamas,” the prime minister continued. “I say to the Hamas terrorists: it is over. Don't die for Sinwar. Surrender - now."

Video circulating online shows footage showing dozens of detainees stripped to their underwear, hands in the air. Several held assault rifles above their heads, and one man walked forward and placed a gun on the ground.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/december-10-israel-hamas-war

What's the saying...the quote?  Something like, "A dead man will never hurt you"?

To let them live as POW only means they will live to fight another day. 

At this point in time, surrendering is victory.  Crazy, isn't it?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #786 on: December 11, 2023, 12:59:49 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'Not allowing people to enter Israel to work, leaves them in dire economic conditions: a fertile ground for terror organizations recruitment'

Frmr. IDF intelligence officer Raphaël Jerusalmy discusses the dilemma of allowing West Bank's Palestinian workers to enter Israel

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734134796220039390

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #787 on: December 11, 2023, 01:10:24 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
'Israel had emphasized to the U.S that every time we withdrew before time, we lost out deterrence... The Palestinian Authority won't be able to run Gaza,'

Frmr. Security Coordinator with the PA Col. (Res) Moshe Elad talks about the plans for the 'Day After'

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1734108333705986438

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #789 on: December 11, 2023, 03:22:48 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
1h
Israeli estimate: 3-4 years needed to rebuild & stabilize Gaza after war; million residents with no homes left will require temporary housing, @WallaNews
 reports. Hamas brought disaster to Gaza.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #792 on: December 11, 2023, 05:12:32 pm »
No virgins for you terrorists!
THAT'S RIGHT!
If a Muslim is killed by a female, they do not go to Valhalla to get their mead and virgins.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #793 on: December 11, 2023, 07:48:20 pm »
 Biden administration ‘concerned’ about reported Israeli use of white phosphorus: Kirby
by Alex Gangitano - 12/11/23 2:02 PM ET

White House national security spokesman John Kirby said the Biden administration is concerned about new reports that Israel used white phosphorus munitions supplied by the United States in an attack in Lebanon.

“We’ve seen the reports, certainly concerned about that. We’ll be asking questions to try to learn a little bit more,” Kirby told reporters.

The Washington Post reported Monday that U.S.-supplied white phosphorus was used by Israeli forces in an October attack in southern Lebanon that injured at least nine civilians.

“I do think it’s important to remind that white phosphorus does have a legitimate military utility … and obviously, anytime that we provide items like white phosphorus to another military, it is with the full expectation that it would be used in keeping with those legitimate purposes and in keeping with the laws of armed conflict,” Kirby added.

White phosphorus, a waxlike chemical substance that ignites when encountering oxygen, is usually not considered a chemical weapon, but human rights groups regularly criticize its use in warfare.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4354076-biden-administration-concerned-about-reported-israeli-use-of-white-phosphorous-kirby/
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #794 on: December 11, 2023, 07:59:18 pm »
 ////00000////

IDF, switch to a different color phosphorous.  You're not supposed to use white phosphorous after Labor Day.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #795 on: December 11, 2023, 08:34:11 pm »
Americans forces in Middle East attacked at least 90 times since Oct. 7: U.S. official

A senior U.S. defense official told Fox News that American bases in the Middle East were attacked twice on Monday, bringing the total number of attacks to at least 90 since October 17.

The incidents happened in Iraq and Syria. A one-way attack drone was shot down near Al-Asad Airbase in Iraq, where no injuries or damage were reported.

In a different incident, a multi-rocket attack was launched at the patrol base in al-Shaddadi, Syria. No injuries or damage to infrastructure were reported.

Fox News Digital's Jennifer Griffin contributed to this report.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #796 on: December 11, 2023, 08:35:41 pm »
Mike Pompeo on Biden admin's reluctance to target Iran: 'Weakness begets war'

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #797 on: December 11, 2023, 08:38:43 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
14m
IDF achieves breakthrough in medical response by deploying high number of doctors & paramedics in Gaza, arranging rapid evacuations from battlefield; wounded soldiers arrive at Israeli hospitals within 76 minutes on average, less than an hour in some cases. via @WallaNews

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
1h
Mossad deployed worldwide on unprecedented scale since October 7 to protect Israelis & Jews, counter Iranian terror plots. via @Jerusalem_Post
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #798 on: December 11, 2023, 08:41:18 pm »
IDF, switch to a different color phosphorous.  You're not supposed to use white phosphorous after Labor Day.

Well played sir, well played
The Republic is lost.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #799 on: December 11, 2023, 09:46:25 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
1h
Israeli estimate: 3-4 years needed to rebuild & stabilize Gaza after war; million residents with no homes left will require temporary housing, @WallaNews
 reports. Hamas brought disaster to Gaza.

Housing:  https://www.facebook.com/reel/5169588149831827