Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 49665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #750 on: December 09, 2023, 03:22:24 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
25m
IDF 36th Division killed over 250 terrorists in week of fighting in Shujaiya, the strongest Hamas hub in north Gaza; troops engage in close-range combat supported by tanks, artillery & airstrikes; paratroopers eliminate many terrorists emerging out of tunnels. via @WallaNews
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #752 on: December 09, 2023, 05:16:32 pm »
It's my understanding that the launchers are very mobile, and about the size of a large ladder.
It's my belief, justified or not, that we have the capabilities to see things smaller than that and probably in real time too so we could destroy them if we wanted to.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #753 on: December 09, 2023, 05:20:34 pm »
The Red Cross has, over these past couple of months, established itself as utterly worthless.  :nono:
Last few months? They saw the very last nickel from me after the way they handled the Katrina donations. The Red Cross ceased to be what they were in the 40's and 50's long long ago.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #754 on: December 09, 2023, 05:58:12 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
Follow
Contrary to predictions, heavy casualty toll from Israeli bombings hasn't made ordinary Gazans rally behind Hamas. In fact, civilians are blaming the jihadist group for starting the war and then escaping to hide in their tunnels, @josephbraude tells @laura_i24

Let's be clear here.  Gaza civilians aren't mad a Hamas for starting the war.  Gaza civilians are mad at Hamas for getting their asses kicked.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #755 on: December 09, 2023, 06:15:54 pm »
I stopped donating to The Red Cross over a half century ago. They were worthless then and nothing has changed.

They blacklisted me about 40 years ago because of something I said.  They made it clear they don't want anything I have to offer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #756 on: December 09, 2023, 06:51:17 pm »

Let's be clear here.  Gaza civilians aren't mad a Hamas for starting the war.  Gaza civilians are mad at Hamas for getting their asses kicked.
The people in Gaza are very very poorly educated. They have limited access to the outside world. Therefore, they are simple imbeciles which are easily manipulated by religious leaders. Mentally, they are like children.

Hamas promised them a full and complete defeat of all of Israel, before the glorious victorious unstoppable Hamas moved on to conquer other lands. Hamas would be the new Nazi Party, conquering and defeating any country they choose at will. Hamas likes to compare itself to a authentic national fighting force, when they are in fact just a gaggle of armed radical civilians. That does not mitigate their lethality. They are ready to rape and murder anyone, including each other. But they are far from a formidable, organized, fighting force as they like to portray themselves.

Hamas set wild expectations way too high. The expectations Hamas set, from their isolated fantasy world, were so grandiose and unrealistic as to be thought of as stupid and even laughable. But, the people in Gaza wanted to believe Hamas, so they did. Now that their world is crashing down around them, they are lashing out at Hamas for deceiving them.

Hamas is great at killing unarmed isolated civilians. But when Hamas comes up against an equipped real Army, they become nothing more than cannon fodder. Poorly trained, uneducated Islamic fanatics are not equivalent to trained soldiers no matter what kind of modern weapons from Afghanistan they may carry.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #757 on: December 09, 2023, 06:59:51 pm »
“If you can’t report to the MDA in real-time, and in addition, you don’t worry about and don’t deliver medicine to innocent kidnapped citizens who haven’t committed any crime, and if all your concern is for the murderers and the family members of terrorists who carried out attacks in Israel, then your role is completely non-essential. You did not help in real time a woman who needed medicine and medical care. I think you are far from being a neutral entity.”

MDA CEO Eli Bin Condemns the Red Cross: ‘You Are Not Neutral’
By David Israel - 21 Kislev 5784 – December 4, 2023

(more)
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/health-and-medicine/mda-ceo-eli-bin-condemns-the-red-cross-you-are-not-neutral/2023/12/04/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 07:47:58 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #758 on: December 09, 2023, 07:47:08 pm »
Israeli Hostage Killed in Gaza; Hamas Blames Israel

Israeli hostage Sahar Baruch, 25, an engineering student who was abducted from Kibbutz Be’eri on October 7, has been killed in Gaza — and the Hamas terrorist group is blaming Israel, saying that he was killed during an attempted rescue earlier this week.

As Breitbart News has noted, Kibbutz Be’eri was one of the hardest-hit communities in the October 7 terror attack by Hamas, with 100 people — roughly 10% of the population — murdered. Some of the killing was extremely brutal; homes were filled with blood.

Hamas released a propaganda this week video showing a blood-soaked floor and staircase, suggesting a body having been dragged through a building, and then showing Baruch’s bloodied, battered body (which Breitbart News will not publish). Israeli sources confirmed his death, and the community of Kibbutz Be’eri said that Hamas itself had murdered Baruch in captivity.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/09/israeli-hostage-killed-in-gaza-hamas-blames-israel/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #759 on: December 09, 2023, 07:56:17 pm »
Bill Maher declares Harvard, UPenn 'Team Hamas,’ derides ‘idiot’ students who are attacking Israel

"Real Time" host Bill Maher railed against universities like Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania as being "Team Hamas" and having students who are "useful idiots." Maher also defended the anti-Israel rhetoric on the principle of free speech, saying it "works both ways."

The presidents of Harvard and UPenn have sparked intense backlash this week for their testimony on Capitol Hill after failing to say that calls for genocide against Jews violate their university's code of conduct.

Maher kicked off the interview with pro-free speech group FIRE CEO Greg Lukianoff by pointing to its ranking of colleges regarding free speech and how Harvard and UPenn ranked at the very bottom of nearly 250 universities.

"So these are two of the colleges who are now on Team Hamas," Maher said. "Is that a coincidence? Or what is the connection?"

Maher began listing slogans heard at pro-Palestinian rallies on college campuses and started by defending the use of the word "intifada," which he described as "one of those vague terms like jihad," admitting it "probably means violence." But then he considered the pro-Palestinian slogan "From the river to the sea" as "a little more genocide-y."

"But, you know, let's give the benefit of the doubt- that could be ‘Well, we just want the Jews to move and not die,'" Maher quipped. "And then there's the phrase ‘by any means necessary.’ Ok, now I'm kinda peeing my pants."

Lukianoff responded by saying the term intifada is "absolutely protected" speech but quickly stressed that "of course" it can also fall under threats or harassment.

"It was kind of embarrassing to watch these university presidents of the top institutions in the country not being able to answer that clearly," Lukianoff said.

"What irks me is that look, I'm always going to be on the side ‘as far as you can push free speech,'" Maher said. "What bothers me is the double standard… Say they don't want to say ‘Kill the Jews,’ but I certainly have heard chanted ‘F--- the Jews, f--- the Jews.’"

"I cannot think of any other group that you can say ‘f--- the blank' and have it be acceptable," Maher added.

Fox News Digital's Joseph A. Wulfsohn contributed to this update.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #760 on: December 09, 2023, 07:59:20 pm »
Another mass surrender of terrorists in Gaza. Step by step, Hamas is falling apart:

https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1733554259566694644
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #761 on: December 09, 2023, 11:13:45 pm »
Israel-Hamas war: Biden admin approves tank cartridge sale to Israel, circumventing Congress

The State Department announced on Saturday that the U.S. government has approved a military sale to Israel worth around $106.5 million, as the Israeli military continues fighting Hamas terrorists.

In a press release, the State Department said that on Friday, officials "determined and provided detailed justification to Congress that an emergency exists," thereby bypassing a Congressional vote on the matter.

"The Secretary of State has approved a possible Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Israel of 120mm M830A1 High Explosive Anti-Tank Multi-Purpose with Tracer (MPAT) tank cartridges and related equipment for an estimated cost of $106.5 million," the press release read. "The Defense Security Cooperation Agency delivered the required certification notifying Congress of this possible sale on December 8, 2023."

The State Department explained that the Israeli government requested to buy exactly 13,981 tank cartridges.

"Also included are publications and technical documentation; U.S. Government and contractor engineering, technical, and logistics support services; studies and surveys; and other related elements of logistics and program support," the State Department explained.

"The United States is committed to the security of Israel, and it is vital to U.S. national interests to assist Israel to develop and maintain a strong and ready self-defense capability. This proposed sale is consistent with those objectives," the statement added. "Israel will use the enhanced capability as a deterrent to regional threats and to strengthen its homeland defense. Israel will have no difficulty absorbing this equipment into its armed forces."

Fox News Digital's Nicholas Kalman contributed to this report.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #762 on: December 09, 2023, 11:37:06 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has reportedly told U.S. President Biden that if the United States does not take Military Action against the Houthi Terrorist Group in Yemen soon, then Israel will.

1:14 PM · Dec 9, 2023

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #763 on: December 10, 2023, 02:18:07 am »
Israeli military tells Khan Younis residents to evacuate to area with few facilities on the coast

The Israeli military has instructed residents of much of Khan Younis, the second-largest city in the Gaza Strip, to evacuate to the Al-Muwasi area, a strip of land with few facilities on the coast, as well as specified blocks shown on an IDF interactive map.

The Israel Defense Forces said:

"The general instruction for residents is to move to the Al-Muwasi area, as well as blocks updated in the IDF interactive map published last week.” The military was responding Saturday to a CNN inquiry about where people should go.

Earlier, the IDF issued what it called "an urgent appeal" for civilians to leave much of the area in and around Khan Younis where fierce fighting is underway.

In a post on ‘X,’ the IDF’s spokesperson for Arab media, Avichay Adraee, urged residents of the "neighborhoods of Al-Katiba, Al Mahatta, and the city center in Khan Younis Governorate” to evacuate.

Adraee specified five blocks (47, 55, 104 – 106) on the map published by the IDF.

“We call on you to leave where you are urgently and go toward known shelters west of Khan Younis,” he said.

It’s unclear how many people might be aware of the instruction given the lack of communications networks and internet availability in much of Gaza. It’s also unclear what shelters Adraee is referring to. CNN has reached out to the IDF for further clarification.

Al-Muwasi is a strip of some 20 square kilometers on the coast. ......

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-12-09-23/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #764 on: December 10, 2023, 05:51:38 am »
38m ago / 11:59 PM EST
NBC Updates

Video shows devastation in Gaza, damage as people carry belongings through debris

A video released by UNICEF shows the devastation and damage in Gaza as a result of heavy Israeli bombardment.

Buildings in Khan Younis, Gaza’s main southern city, can be seen reduced to rubble in the background as people carry belongings through the debris.

In another part of the video, people are seen living in tent camps, where laundry is hung on clotheslines, and crowded streets are packed with cars loaded with belongings. At a hospital a 3-year-old boy who lost his leg sits on a bed.

In a video posted to his Instagram, UNICEF spokesperson James Elder walks down a street as a group of people rides in a cart alongside him.

“I was in Ukraine when families just like these were forced to flee, and the world opened its heart to them," Elder said in the video. "I do not understand now why the world has closed its eyes."

Israel has ordered residents out of the center of Khan Younis, and pounded the length of the enclave.

Israel’s Arabic-language spokesperson posted a map on X highlighting six numbered blocks of Khan Younis that residents were told to evacuate “urgently." They included parts of the city centre that had not been subject to such orders before.

Since a truce collapsed last week, Israel has expanded its ground assault into the southern half of the Gaza Strip by pushing into Khan Younis. Simultaneously, both sides have reported a surge in fighting in the north.

An official toll of all deaths in Gaza compiled by the Palestinian health ministry in the Hamas-run enclave exceeded 17,700 on Saturday, with many thousands more missing and presumed dead under the rubble. The ministry has previously said about 40% of deaths were of children under 18.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna128857/rcrd27705?canonicalCard=true

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #765 on: December 10, 2023, 05:58:02 am »
"In another part of the video, people are seen living in tent camps, where laundry is hung on clotheslines, and crowded streets are packed with cars loaded with belongings."

Sounds like an ordinary day on the Mexico border or in San Francisco or New York to me.

« Reply #766 on: December 10, 2023, 07:32:45 am »
The Guardian Updates
2h ago
00.44 EST

Opening summary

Welcome to our rolling live coverage of the Israel-Gaza war – this is Adam Fulton and I’ll be with you for the next while.

Leading the headlines, Israeli forces are continuing their push into southern Gaza, where hundreds of thousands of civilians have fled in search of shelter from Israeli bombardments and fighting with Hamas militants.

Aid groups spoke of an “apocalyptic” humanitarian situation in the Palestinian territory, warning it is on the brink of being overwhelmed by disease and starvation.

Hamas, which runs Gaza, said on Sunday that Israel had launched a series of “very violent raids” targeting Gaza’s main southern city of Khan Younis and the road from there to Rafah, near the border with Egypt.

On Saturday, Israel ordered residents out of the centre of Khan Younis, including parts of the city centre that had not been subject to such orders before, as it pounded the length of the territory.

More on that story shortly. In other news as it nears 7.45am in Gaza City and Tel Aviv:

The Biden administration has used an emergency authority to sell about 14,000 tank shells to Israel without congressional review. The state department on Friday used an Arms Export Control Act emergency declaration for the tank rounds, worth $106.5m, for immediate delivery to Israel, the Pentagon said in a statement.

The UN agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) said it had only been able to distribute aid in a very small part of southern Gaza “because of the intensity of the fighting and the bombardment since the humanitarian pause stopped”. UNRWA’s deputy executive director, Carl Skau, said earlier: “About half the population in Gaza are starving … The humanitarian operation is collapsing. With the chaos with this active fighting it’s not possible to do the work that is needed.

The Israeli military says five of its soldiers have died in the war. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) named the five in a post on X and said four of them died in battle in southern Gaza and one succumbed to his wounds after fighting on 7 October.

A UN peacekeeping position in southern Lebanon was hit without causing casualties, the UN force said, adding it was seeking to verify the source of the fire. Lebanon’s national news agency reported that an “Israeli Merkava tank” targeted the UN interim force in Lebanon (Unifil) position near the border across from Metula in northern Israel on Saturday. An Israeli army spokeswoman said it : “did not aim at Unifil, we did not hit a Unifil position.”

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu applauded the US for vetoing a UN security council resolution which called for a humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza, where more than 17,700 Palestinians have been killed. Netanyahu said on Saturday: “I greatly appreciate the correct stance that the US has taken in the UN security council. Other countries need to understand that.” US secretary of state Antony Blinken has continued to speak with counterparts from Saudi Arabia, Turkey and elsewhere amid open criticism of the US opposition to an open-ended truce.

Israeli fighter jets “completed an attack on Lebanese territory during which targets of the terrorist organisation Hezbollah was attacked”, the Israeli Defense Forces’ spokesperson tweeted on Saturday. Daniel Hagari added: “Among the targets that were attacked, a number of military positions from which launches were made into the territory of the country, military sites where the organisation’s terrorists operated and other terrorist infrastructures.”

The Gulf Cooperation Council is holding Israel legally responsible for killing thousands of Palestinians in Gaza. The GCC countries said on Saturday that they had renewed their condemnation of the Israeli aggression on the Gaza strip and were holding Israel legally responsible for ongoing attacks that resulted in the deaths of thousands of civilians in Gaza.

Israeli forces shot and killed a 17-year-old Palestinian boy in the West Bank town of Azzun, in Qalqilya, on Saturday, according to the Palestinian health ministry. The boy has been identified as Mahmoud Abu Haniya by the Palestinian news agency Wafa. Local reports say Haniya was caught up in gunfire by an Israeli military unit and was fatally shot in the back.

Scotland’s first minister has criticised the UK government for its abstention in the United Arab Emirates-led UN security council resolution on Friday which called for an humanitarian ceasefire. Humza Yousaf tweeted on Saturday: “How can you choose to be complicit in the killing of thousands of children? Shame on the UK Government & Keir Starmer’s Labour Party who refuse to back a #CeasefireNow.”

More than 130 Palestinian families have been forcibly displaced from Bedouin communities by Israeli forces and extremist Israeli settlers in the West Bank since 7 October, the Palestinian foreign ministry has said. At least 260 Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank by extremist Israeli settlers since then, Palestinian health minister Mai al-Kaila said.

« Reply #767 on: December 10, 2023, 07:35:32 am »

Firefights battle flames in a building hit by an Israeli strike in Khan Yunis, southern Gaza.
The Guardian Updates

« Reply #768 on: December 10, 2023, 07:54:16 am »
Britain abstains on UN vote demanding ceasefire in Gaza
Independent/UK, Dec 9, 2023

Britain chose to abstain on a United Nations resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza that was only blocked by the US.

Thirteen of the 15-member security council voted in favour, but the action was blocked because of Washington’s veto on Friday.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres had warned of a “humanitarian catastrophe” in Gaza as he urged the nations to demand Israel stops the war.

He argued that Gaza is at “a breaking point”, that there is a serious threat of starvation and that there is a risk of “mass displacement into Egypt”.

Arab diplomats made direct appeals for Joe Biden’s administration to drop its opposition, but the US criticised the vote for failing to condemn Hamas’s bloodshed in Israel.

UK ambassador to the UN Dame Barbara Woodward said Britain backs “further and longer pauses” to get aid to Palestinians and to allow the release of Israeli hostages.

But she argued to the council that “we cannot vote in favour of a resolution which does not condemn the atrocities Hamas committed against innocent Israeli civilians” on October 7.

“Calling for a ceasefire ignores the fact that Hamas has committed acts of terror and is still holding civilians hostage,” she added, in explaining why Britain abstained.

Ziad Issa, head of humanitarian policy at ActionAid UK, said: “It is devastating to see the UK miss this critical opportunity to vote to call for a permanent ceasefire and end the unbearable suffering of 2.3 million people in Gaza.

“With aid operations no longer able to meaningfully function anywhere in the territory and infrastructure on the brink of collapse, now is the moment for international action. The scenes in Gaza have rightfully been described as apocalyptic. How much more death and destruction will it take before leaders put humanity first and decide enough is enough?”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/antonio-guterres-britain-gaza-secretary-general-joe-biden-b2461154.html

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #769 on: December 10, 2023, 12:32:35 pm »
Ariel Oseran
@ariel_oseran

Lebanese media reports at least 8 Israeli airstrikes and 60 artillery shells targeting the villages of Yaroun and Bint Jbeil in southern Lebanon.

Earlier, aerial infiltration alerts sounded in northern Israel, as Hezbollah says it launched drones at the border community of Ya’ara. No reports of injuries.

https://twitter.com/ariel_oseran/status/1733793592169070660

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #770 on: December 10, 2023, 12:33:34 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
WATCH: The IDF is striking Hezbollah targets in Lebanese territory, destroying terrorist infrastructure, anti-tank missile launchers and compounds

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733809651421003880

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #771 on: December 10, 2023, 04:47:34 pm »
RiV posted:

Thousands call for Gaza ceasefire on central London march
The Guardian, Dec 9, 2023

Thousands of pro-Palestine protesters gathered in Parliament Square, London, on Saturday to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

The protesters marched from Bank Junction to Westminster, with many holding signs with the words “Free Palestine” and “End the siege”. Some protesters chanted: “One, two, three, four, occupation no more, five, six, seven, eight, Israel is a terrorist state.”

They also chanted the controversial slogan: “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.”

The Metropolitan police said that 13 protesters were arrested, mostly for offensive placards. Police said that one woman was arrested after the force’s specialist Voyager CCTV monitoring team identified her as being wanted for an offence that occurred at a previous protest on 28 October.

On Friday the UK abstained on a UN security council resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza, a motion that was vetoed by the US.

Lebanese-American Nadim Hussami, 44, said that the government should demand a ceasefire. “They should ask for an immediate ceasefire and not veto or abstain from UN security council resolutions,” he said.

More:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/09/thousands-call-for-gaza-ceasefire-at-huge-london-protest

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #772 on: December 10, 2023, 06:54:18 pm »
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

Hezbollah launched several rockets toward Israel last night, including from a point 20 meters away from a @UN
 compound in southern Lebanon. Additional launches have been made from the area toward Israel in recent days.

By continuing to fire at Israel from near a U.N. compound, Hezbollah endangers the lives of @UNIFIL_ personnel and continues to systematically violate UNSC Resolution 1701. UNIFIL Head of Mission and Force Commander @aroldo_lazaro was notified of the incident.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1733914796653674679

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #773 on: December 10, 2023, 07:14:21 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Initial Reports that Israel has given the Lebanese Government and Military a “48-Hour Ultimatum” to begin Negotiations on an Agreement to return Hezbollah to their Positions which were agreed upon by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701, or else the IDF will launch a Military Operation to Destroy any and all Hezbollah Infrastructure in Southern Lebanon up to the Litani River.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1733923887031709850

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #774 on: December 10, 2023, 07:19:09 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Israeli Officials have stated that they believe a Diplomatic Solution for the Situation of Hezbollah conducting Attacks on Israel for Southern Lebanon is Low.