Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11367 times)

Offline LMAO

Tulsi Gabbard also has that level of mesmerizing beauty, but we need to make sure we don't base our political acumen on hormones.   :cool:

From Marc Antony to Edward VIII........  Historical geopolitical moves were made based on a wink and a wiggle.

If America is meant to fall, better to do it with a wink and wiggle versus a nursing home patient and his cackling side kick wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is that what you think I said?  PA is a Democrat state. It's corrupt and the elections are not honest. That has been true for 50 years or more.
So, no, it's not okay.

Thanks...glad to hear this.  I asked only because Republicans are known to accept a level of fraud as inevitable ----- when none of it should be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thanks...glad to hear this.  I asked only because Republicans are known to accept a level of fraud as inevitable ----- when none of it should be.

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,that IS how you make friends and allies in Congress and the Senate. Not to mention fortunes.

Ya gotta "go along to get along".

Which is one reason why the Dims and RINO's hate Trump so much. He does and says whatever the hell he wants to do and say,and really don't give a damn how the other politicians take it. A politician that can't be bought  is their biggest fear.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,that IS how you make friends and allies in Congress and the Senate. Not to mention fortunes.

Ya gotta "go along to get along".

Which is one reason why the Dims and RINO's hate Trump so much. He does and says whatever the hell he wants to do and say,and really don't give a damn how the other politicians take it. A politician that can't be bought  is their biggest fear.

:thumbsup:  @sneakypete

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Hoodat

A politician that can't be bought  is their biggest fear.

Who needs to buy Trump when has already been a Swamp patsy since early 2016?

All part of 'going along to get along'.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 05:28:34 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Jealousy is never pretty.

This Jello you're throwing at the wall doesn't stick.  :laugh:

(Just thought you should know.)

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Jealousy is never pretty.

Neither is being a Swamp patsy.  Nothing devious though.  Trump does it out of sheer ignorance.

btw, how is Ronna McDaniel working out for you?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

This Jello you're throwing at the wall doesn't stick.  :laugh:

(Just thought you should know.)

'Truth' doesn't stick to those who don't value it.

Offline Hoodat

Remind me again who it was who hired Reince Priebus to be his Chief-of-Staff?

Offline Hoodat

Trump doubles down on support for Kevin McCarthy as House speaker
The former president also spoke to some lawmakers by phone Tuesday.

Jonathan Allen  |  Jan. 4, 2023, 8:47 AM EST

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump issued a full-throated endorsement of House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday morning, hours before Republicans planned to return to the floor to try again to elect a speaker.

"Some really good conversations took place last night, and it's now time for all of our GREAT Republican House members to VOTE FOR KEVIN, CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY," Trump wrote in a post on the Truth Social media platform. "REPUBLICANS, DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT."

Trump also spoke to some lawmakers by phone Tuesday, according to three people familiar with the calls.  .  .  .

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-doubles-support-kevin-mccarthy-house-speaker-rcna64203

This is what Swamp patsies do.

Offline Hoodat

Trump announces he'll nominate William Barr as next attorney general

Barr is a former attorney general who was once Robert Mueller's boss.

President Donald Trump announced on the White House South Lawn Friday that he will nominate William Barr as his next attorney general.

Barr served as attorney general previously under President George H. W. Bush.

He must still be confirmed by the Senate and, if so, would oversee special counsel Robert Mueller at a critical time in his investigation that involves the president.

"He was my first choice from day one, respected by Republicans and respected by Democrats," Trump told reporters as he left the White House on a trip to Missouri. "He will be nominated for the U.S. attorney general and hopefully that process will go very quickly, and I think it will go very quickly," Trump said.

Speaking later at an event for law enforcement officials once he landed, he said there was respect for Barr from both sides of the aisle.

"There's no one more capable or more qualified for this role. He deserves overwhelming bipartisan support and I suspect he'll probably get it," Trump said.  .  .

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-nominate-william-barr-attorney-general-sources/story?id=59660201

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Neither is being a Swamp patsy.  Nothing devious though.  Trump does it out of sheer ignorance.

btw, how is Ronna McDaniel working out for you?

@Hoodat

So,Trump changed his name to  Ronna  McDaniel?

BTW,how is Hillary and Kamala working out for you?

Not to mention Slow Joe,his entire family,and his co-conspirators?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump doubles down on support for Kevin McCarthy as House speaker
The former president also spoke to some lawmakers by phone Tuesday.

Jonathan Allen  |  Jan. 4, 2023, 8:47 AM EST

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump issued a full-throated endorsement of House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday morning, hours before Republicans planned to return to the floor to try again to elect a speaker.

"Some really good conversations took place last night, and it's now time for all of our GREAT Republican House members to VOTE FOR KEVIN, CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY," Trump wrote in a post on the Truth Social media platform. "REPUBLICANS, DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT."

Trump also spoke to some lawmakers by phone Tuesday, according to three people familiar with the calls.  .  .  .

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-doubles-support-kevin-mccarthy-house-speaker-rcna64203

[/quote

@Hoodat

So,now you  are an authority on Swamp Patsies,too?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

So,now you  are an authority on Swamp Patsies,too?

Just watching what Trump does.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

So,Trump changed his name to  Ronna  McDaniel?

BTW,how is Hillary and Kamala working out for you?

Not to mention Slow Joe,his entire family,and his co-conspirators?

The difference here is that I didn't pick Hillary, Kamala, or Joe.  Trump did pick Ronna, and then backed her again and again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The difference here is that I didn't pick Hillary, Kamala, or Joe. Trump did pick Ronna, and then backed her again and again.

@Hoodat

That IS what you are doing now,but condemning Trump for everything he has ever done,and a magnitude of  things  he has  never done. You are going to stroke-out if he wins,and you know it.

Soooo,don't try to feed me that "sneakypete is supporting Hillary and the DNC" line,when it is YOU and your "fellow travelers" are the ones that are doing it.

Offline LMAO

As the argument goes on,Sneakypete’s responses get more and more nonsensical
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Soooo,don't try to feed me that "sneakypete is supporting Hillary and the DNC" line

I didn't feed you that line.  Never said it.

when it is YOU and your "fellow travelers" are the ones that are doing it.

You just did the exact thing you falsely accused me of doing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I didn't feed you that line.  Never said it.

@Hoodat

HorseHillary! You clearly  imply that in just about every post you  make.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

HorseHillary! You clearly  imply that in just about every post you  make.

Really?  Show me one.  Show me a post where I said (or clearly implied) "sneakypete is supporting Hillary and the DNC".

Offline DB

Really?  Show me one.  Show me a post where I said (or clearly implied) "sneakypete is supporting Hillary and the DNC".

The funny thing is Trump supported Hillary politically and with cash far more than any person on this site... The hypocrisy is way over the top...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 08:38:00 pm by DB »

Offline kevindavis007

Since Trump, the GOP has gone from:

34 to 24 governorships
68 to 55 state leg chambers
241 to 222 House seats
52 to 49 Senate seats
1 President to no President
2018, 2020, 2022, 2023…

All we do is lose.

But MAGA or something
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”