Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Setting Stage for 2024

Voters in several states on Tuesday will head to the polls for the last major regularly scheduled general election before the presidency is on the ballot a year from now, and analysts and insiders are looking for clues about what may lie ahead from the results in many key races.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/06/election-day-america-kentucky-mississippi-virginia-new-jersey-pennsylvania-ohio-vote-setting-stage-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia’s Legislative Elections ‘Test Case for 2024’ on Abortion

Gov. Glenn Youngkin has campaigned for Republicans on a 15-week abortion limit to combat Democrats’ efforts to frame them as extremists.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2023/11/06/virginias-legislative-elections-test-case-for-2024-on-abortion/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

The race I’m interested in is the local mayoral race in Duluth.

The current mayor is a Democrat. Nice lady. But Duluth has greatly declined under her leader ship.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 03:48:16 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

I’m gonna make a very cautious prediction that Republicans will perform better tonight than they did in 2022

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The race I’m interested in is the local mayoral race in Duluth.

The current mayor is a Democrat. Nice lady. But Duluth has greatly declined under her leader ship.

Her ads are about climate change and trying to tie her opponent to Donald Trump. I don’t know if that will work because her opponent is running as an independent.

I always enjoyed Duluth back in the 60's and 70's  Great people there. Hard working and fun loving.  The place has changed. Not for the better.

Larson, 50, is a social worker who started her career with Chum, a homeless shelter, and earned her master's degree to tackle the policy side of social services. She is endorsed by former Mayor Don Ness, the local and state DFL and several labor unions.

Reinert, 53, is a licensed attorney and commander with the U.S. Navy Reserves, and an adjunct instructor at the College of St. Scholastica. His endorsements include the city's police and fire unions.

I think the choice for Mayor is obvious.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I always enjoyed Duluth back in the 60's and 70's  Great people there. Hard working and fun loving.  The place has changed. Not for the better.

I think the choice for Mayor is obvious.

My grandma used to live on Masaba Avenue in Duluth and it was nothing when I was a kid to take walks around the neighborhood

Wouldn’t do that today

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

Let the cheating begin!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Let the cheating begin!

I don't know how many votes they will need whip the GOP candidate....but I know how many they will use.

Apologies to Ron White

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Just went with my neighbor to vote.

lines out the door. I heard it's been like that all day.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Unfortunately, I got called out of town too late to get an absentee ballot so I missed voting.  Second year in a row.

Going to have to start absenteeing more often.

Offline Wingnut

Offline LMAO

If Reinhardt wins the mayoral race in Duluth over Emily Larson, that would be the upset of the century

Democrats have occupied that office for as far back as I remember. And I do know that people living in Duluth are unhappy with Larson.

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

I'm calling the Kentucky Secretary of State race right now.

Secretary of State (Vote for 1)
Candidate     -     Total Votes     -     % Votes
Michael Adams (R)*
99.9%

Charles "Buddy" Wheatley (D)
0.1%

*Incumbent
48% of precincts reporting

https://www.cincinnati.com/elections/results/local/2023-11-07/00000/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Looks like Beshear keeps the governorship in Ky  9999hair out0000

according to Fox News
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:21:05 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Looks like people in Ohio want to kill their unborn babies..this was a test case for 2024..
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

according to Fox News

His opponent was endorsed by Donald Trump :whistle:

Barry Goldwater

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

according to Fox News

Rcp polling average was right again.

Offline mountaineer

Republican Russell Coleman beats Democrat Pamela Stevenson in Kentucky attorney general race, 58.1% to 41.8%.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

That explains it.  Why can't Trump just keep his mouth shut.  He is the best thing the Democrats have going right now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chris Christie
@GovChristie
·
13m
Trump endorsed candidate Daniel Cameron loses the Governor’s race in DEEP RED Kentucky. Another loss for Trump. The losing will only end for Republicans if we rid ourselves of Donald Trump. Trump—loser in ‘18, ‘20, ‘21, ‘22 and now ‘23.
Support the USO

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Looks like people in Ohio want to kill their unborn babies..this was a test case for 2024..

GOP messaging on ballot issues in Ohio is just horrible. 

Offline mountaineer

Some election updates here: https://twitter.com/RRHElections - RRH Elections is a Republican blog for election news & analysis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It doesn't look good  for Youngkin gaining the Senate...and might lose the House
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RRH Elections
@RRHElections
·
2m
Virginia's leading analyst calls the State Senate for Dems. Looks like the chamber will be between 21-19 and 23-17.

With divided government guaranteed, remaining intrigue is who will control the House.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Still early but it seems the Dems are doing good in their elections..
Support the USO