Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11120 times)

Offline LMAO

Trump and his candidates have been beat three times by a man who we’re told is cognitively declining and is turning the country into shambles

How do you think Trump would do if Biden did step down next year and he had to face a Gavin Newsom or a Whitmer?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:49:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

This massacre has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

It has EVERYTHING to do with repealing Roe-v-Wade...handing the Rats a Republic-Killing WMD.

Well, Donald had something to do with that.  Or at least he claims to have, in every campaign speech. 

You might want to take note of his endorsements and their underperformance in key races.  This is not our imagination - he has made a habit of picking losers, because they are in his comfort zone, and his ego is not threatened by their presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope Youngkin can hold his House...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RRH Elections
@RRHElections
·
3m
Replying to
@RRHElections
The last time the Bronx elected a Republican city councilor was 1981. This district voted for Clinton by 41 points just 7 years ago.

Republicans have problems elsewhere, but Democrats have massive problems in New York.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Well, Donald had something to do with that.  Or at least he claims to have, in every campaign speech. 

You might want to take note of his endorsements and their underperformance in key races.  This is not our imagination - he has made a habit of picking losers, because they are in his comfort zone, and his ego is not threatened by their presence.

It would be unfair to blame Donald Trump 100%. But the claim that he has nothing to do with Republicans election problems the last several election cycles is complete head in sand denial.

He is a major cause. Democrats have a stake in making sure they keep Trump front and center.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:56:53 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shit!

Christian Heiens 🏛
@ChristianHeiens
·
15m
Control of the House of Delegates is going to come down to HD 57, 82, 97, and 65.

Republicans must win ALL of them in order to retain control of the House of Delegates.

This is looking really bleak. Democrats are on the verge of winning control of the Virginia General Assembly.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter
@derekahunter
·
7m
Trump wasn't on the ballot tonight, yet every Democrat ran against him. They won. The economy sucks, wars are breaking out, Democrats created inflation making everything cost more and people are hurting, yet they still won. I am tired of all the winning...Dems are doing.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Derek Hunter
@derekahunter
·
7m
Trump wasn't on the ballot tonight, yet every Democrat ran against him. They won. The economy sucks, wars are breaking out, Democrats created inflation making everything cost more and people are hurting, yet they still won. I am tired of all the winning...Dems are doing.

Well, Donald Trump did say in 2016 we would get tired of all the winning

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Shit!

Christian Heiens 🏛
@ChristianHeiens
·
15m
Control of the House of Delegates is going to come down to HD 57, 82, 97, and 65.

Republicans must win ALL of them in order to retain control of the House of Delegates.

This is looking really bleak. Democrats are on the verge of winning control of the Virginia General Assembly.

Telling you guys... Have FOXNEWS Channel as background white noise 24/7, the past thirty (30) days have seen nothing but political campaign ads charging such and such with wanting to take away a woman's right/access to health care.

And I warned you all on that very day before the ink was dry that we would rue the day that we brought "Abortion" to the front burner.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

Telling you guys... Have FOXNEWS Channel as background white noise 24/7, the past thirty (30) days have seen nothing but political campaign ads charging such and such with wanting to take away a woman's right/access to health care.

And I warned you all on that very day before the ink was dry that we would rue the day that we brought "Abortion" to the front burner.

I don't want to ever hear about abortion again.  If people want to lose their souls, fine.  Let them!     We got much bigger fish to fry!

Offline LMAO

RRH Elections
@RRHElections
·
3m
Replying to
@RRHElections
The last time the Bronx elected a Republican city councilor was 1981. This district voted for Clinton by 41 points just 7 years ago.

Republicans have problems elsewhere, but Democrats have massive problems in New York.

I’m not that familiar with this race, but I wonder if the migrant issue was the main reason for the flip

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

Shit!

Christian Heiens 🏛
@ChristianHeiens
·
15m

Guess that doesn't say much for Youngkin's coattails.

Offline LMAO

I don't want to ever hear about abortion again.  If people want to lose their souls, fine.  Let them!     We got much bigger fish to fry!

The problem with Trump supporters trying to convince themselves this has nothing to do with Donald Trump, and all on abortion is they’re not only ignoring 2018 but also ignore Republicans like Ron DeSantis and others that have more restrictive views  on abortion and have won reelection handily even after the Dobbs decision

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!  Exactly how I feel about these shrieking Chicken Littles who don't seem to comprehend the consequences of social-welfare and healthcare CUTBACKS...right down to the local level outside many windows here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Sabato
@LarrySabato
·
1h
CLEARANCE SALE: all 'Youngkin for President 2024' merchandise. A free MyPillow comes with all purchases over $1. NO RETURNS.
Support the USO

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well, Donald Trump did say in 2016 we would get tired of all the winning

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
·
58m
Virginia Democrats retained control of the state Senate

Say goodbye to Youngkin’s 2024 potential
Split Ticket
@SplitTicket_
·
1h
Democrats have retained control of the Virginia State Senate, denying Republican Governor Glenn Youngkin a legislative trifecta. Democrats have been projected to win 21 seats.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Josh Kraushaar
@JoshKraushaar
·
42m
These Virginia numbers, all told, are tracking pretty closely with Youngkin’s 2021 results.

Problem is that given the state’s redistricting, not good enough to win state Senate.
Support the USO

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
LOL!  Exactly how I feel about these shrieking Chicken Littles who don't seem to comprehend the consequences of social-welfare and healthcare CUTBACKS...right down to the local level outside many windows here.

Just to clarify...you're against those kind of cuts?

Offline LMAO

The hope Republicans may have next year is to gain control of the senate simply because Democrats will have more seats to defend than the GOP

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daniel Horowitz
@RMConservative
·
39m
The fact that we are even pondering this in Mississippi says a lot.
Dave Wasserman
@Redistrict
·
41m
Patterns so far suggest Reeves is favorite to finish ahead, but w/ a withdrawn candidate taking 1.5%, could Presley (D) hold him under 50% and force a runoff on 11/28? #MSGOV
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

Remind me again which dumb-ass GOP Presidential candidate from New York decided to make this a national issue.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

Shit!

Christian Heiens 🏛
@ChristianHeiens
·
15m

Republicans need to come to grips with the undeniable fact that abortion is wildly popular - almost sacramental - in this country, and the overturning of Roe v. Wade will put them in the political wilderness for quite some time.  Crime, the border, inflation, etc. are all secondary.