Author Topic: Election Day in America: Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio to Vote, Se  (Read 11116 times)

Offline libertybele

Still early but it seems the Dems are doing good in their elections..

**nononono* :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Unprecedented money flowing in Virginia legislative races; latest reports show Democrats with edge

The Associated Press  |  November 1, 2023, 2:17 PM

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia legislative candidates raised $46 million over about four weeks in the month of October, according to newly filed finance disclosures, with Democrats collectively reporting a fundraising edge as this campaign season nears its end.

Democratic candidates for the state Senate raised about $12.7 million between Oct. 1 and Oct. 26 and ended the period with a nearly $1 million cash-on-hand advantage over their GOP counterparts, according to an analysis of disclosures this week by the nonpartisan Virginia Public Access Project. Republican candidates reported raising $10.6 million over the same period.

In the House of Delegates, Democratic candidates outraised Republicans — $14.2 million to $8.4 million .  .  .

https://wtop.com/virginia/2023/11/unprecedented-money-flowing-in-virginia-legislative-races-latest-reports-show-democrats-with-edge/

This is where all that Covid money and Inflation Reduction Act money goes.  They funnel that money right back into their political campaigns.  And Republicans let them get away with it year after year after year.

The number one issue above all others is balancing the budget and denying the Democrat Party the means to syphon off taxpayer money for their political campaigns.  Take note, all you Trump/Swamp supporters who think that ending deficit spending will cost Republicans elections.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Still early but it seems the Dems are doing good in their elections..

Why wouldn't they be?  They have an unlimited supply of money, courtesy of Biden, Schumer, and McCarthy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Trump, and to a lesser degree, abortion are going to be challenging issues for the Republican party in the coming years along with their own ineptness

This is not bode well for 2024
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:16:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

The number one issue above all others is balancing the budget and denying the Democrat Party the means to syphon off taxpayer money for their political campaigns.  Take note, all you Trump/Swamp supporters who think that ending deficit spending will cost Republicans elections.

Nailed it!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

Trump, and to a lesser degree, abortion are going to be challenging issues for the Republican party in the coming years along with their own ineptness

Screw it! I'm pro-choice now.  Let the liberals abort all their babies, we're better off.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
·
12m
You know, we’re having a really bad night

But we’re sure to do better if we nominate a guy who will be a convicted felon on Election Day
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bonchie
@bonchieredstate
·
50m
Nothing is as simple as “it’s Trump’s fault.” Cameron obviously is responsible for his own race.

But Cameron was enthusiastically Trump-endorsed, and Trump was the centerpiece of his campaign.

It’s disingenuous to just hand wave that away because it’s inconvenient.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

Republicans will never win with Rona McRomney at the helm.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
·
12m
You know, we’re having a really bad night

But we’re sure to do better if we nominate a guy who will be a convicted felon on Election Day

I want Tulsi Gabbard to run, she is now my top choice.

Offline libertybele

Absolutely got that right!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Bonchie
@bonchieredstate
·
50m
Nothing is as simple as “it’s Trump’s fault.” Cameron obviously is responsible for his own race.

But Cameron was enthusiastically Trump-endorsed, and Trump was the centerpiece of his campaign.

It’s disingenuous to just hand wave that away because it’s inconvenient.

I do agree that it’s not going to  turn into election Nirvana for Republicans if they just get rid of Donald Trump

But it seems that making Donald Trump the issue has worked very well for Democrats since 2018. Tonight will give Biden a boost.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

She needs to go...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I do agree that it’s not going to  turn into election Nirvana for Republicans if they just get rid of Donald Trump

But it seems that making Donald Trump the issue has worked very well for Democrats since 2018. Tonight will give Biden a boost.

Yep..there will be a lot of crowing by the Dems tomorrow...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Giving Biden a boost.  Unbelievable.  The GOP not having a good night is an understatement.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Could be a silver lining in this

There may be some more levelheaded people who support Trump in the Republican primary that may take a serious second look.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Giving Biden a boost.  Unbelievable.  The GOP not having a good night is an understatement.

It’s going to be tougher to convince Joe Biden to step aside when he can show how he’s beaten Trump three times now

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

There may be some more levelheaded people who support Trump in the Republican primary that may take a serious second look.

We can hope.

But I suspect they will have to get beat over the head a few more times before it registers.

Offline Hoodat

Trump chosen.  Trump endorsed.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

With a $3 trillion slush fund of deficit spending to pull from, what did you expect?  And thanks to Trump-endorsed Kevin McCarthy, it will continue on into 2025.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

@LMAO

???  Luv ya, man!

This massacre has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

It has EVERYTHING to do with repealing Roe-v-Wade...handing the Rats a Republic-Killing WMD.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

???  Luv ya, man!

This massacre has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

It has EVERYTHING to do with repealing Roe-v-Wade...handing the Rats a Republic-Killing WMD.

Partially

But again, this has been happening since 2018 before the Dobbs decision when the Democrats simply made that midterm a referendum on Donald Trump

Nice try though. Continue to convince yourself that this has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

The level of how unpopular Donald Trump is with the general public is off the charts
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:45:35 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater