Author Topic: Donald Trump Says Ron DeSantis Rumored to Exit Presidential Race for Florida Senate Challenge  (Read 5644 times)

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I know most of you  are special ed grads or you wouldn't support DeSanctimonious,but are you REALLY so stupid you can't understand the ONLY options I was given was to either vote for Biden or Weasel Man. I wasn't even given the option of NOT voting.

WHY is that so hard for so many  of you  to understand?

Because you said you would vote for Biden over RDS. So when people point out what you posted, somehow they are the stupid ones

You’re digging yourself a deeper hole. And your statement is made worse by the fact that you have chastised people who won’t vote for Donald Trump as helping Joe Biden.

You’re probably the only one in this forum that sees an option were he would vote for Biden
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:51:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because you said you would vote for Biden over RDS. So when people point out what you posted, somehow they are the stupid ones

@LMAO

Thank you for identifying yourself. I will leave you alone after this because you obviously lack the ability to reason.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I would suggest that you put the shovel down.

The more you post, the deeper your hole

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Please name this imaginary  creature.

Face it,you won't vote for Trump because he is insanely rich as well as rude. Has nothing to do with  politics,and everything to do with your personal prejudices and jealousy.

@sneakypete

In yet another 'twisted' vein...they're goal is to be able to claim "WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!" back in 2015 when he announced.

They still haven't given up on that.

That also explains why they essentially STFU around here for 3-1/2 years. Like types of cicadas. 

Maybe they went to see "The Wizard"... get some courage?  :laugh:

This election isn't about turning a ship around.

It's about routing out every bleeping rat Obama appointee on the scene since 2009.

It's about exposing the Biden Crime Family, etc..

And some need to pay with their lives.  :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline cato potatoe

The choice was between Biden and RDS. IF that were the case,I would vote for Biden because RDS has the maturity of a 13 year old,and is a braying jackass with no real convictions. Which,of course,means that you and your buds would support ANY brain fart he came up with.

In that case he would be worse than Biden.

Yeah.  Donald Trump has the disposition of an ill-bred 5 year old, and the attention span of an overcaffeinated ferret. 

(Trump will have "real convictions" pretty soon, so I will possibly concede that point) 

What's the matter, Pete?  Did somebody tell you Ron's gonna take away your gubmint check?  He already said he would not.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah.  Donald Trump has the disposition of an ill-bred 5 year old, and the attention span of an overcaffeinated ferret. 

(Trump will have "real convictions" pretty soon, so I will possibly concede that point) 

What's the matter, Pete?  Did somebody tell you Ron's gonna take away your gubmint check?  He already said he would not.

@cato potatoe

No,but the FACT that you  would mention a COMPENSATION check I get for being medi-evaced from VN on permanent disability due to combat patrols in Laos,Cambodia,and VN while implying they are the equivalent of welfare checks shows what a cheap piece of mindless shit you really are.
'

No wonder you support the Freak from Florida.

Online corbe

@sneakypete

In yet another 'twisted' vein...they're goal is to be able to claim "WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!" back in 2015 when he announced.

That also explains why they essentially STFU around here for 3-1/2 years. Like types of cicadas. 

It's about routing out every bleeping rat Obama appointee on the scene since 2009.

This is pure unadulterated BS @DCPatriot   There are a few of US still around (yall run the rest off) that have never liked Trump OR voted for him.  Our VOICE was drowned out after Cruz gave up by you TRUMPERS.  To keep peace within Nancy's Home we stayed out on the deck, getting Stoned/Drunk or reading our Bible. 

What's changed is people here and all across America have realized what we knew all along~Trump is in it for Trump, the rest is just collateral damage. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

I actually used to think you were an intelligent man. What happened? Get dropped on your head a lot in the last few months?

Hell,Biden ALMOST looks smart compared to you.

@sneakypete

You're nothing but a stinking liberal.  A Biden-bot.

Offline DCPatriot

This is pure unadulterated BS @DCPatriot   There are a few of US still around (yall run the rest off) that have never liked Trump OR voted for him.  Our VOICE was drowned out after Cruz gave up by you TRUMPERS.  To keep peace within Nancy's Home we stayed out on the deck, getting Stoned/Drunk or reading our Bible. 

snip...

LOL!  You're a laugh a minute, @corbe

The reason you all kept your pie holes shut was because the daily news cycle never gave you an opportunity.

Economic news was all good.
Not a single confrontation with an adversary.
Highest employment with well-paying jobs for African-Americans and Hispanics in history

Yeah...a laugh a minute.    :silly:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline cato potatoe

No,but the FACT that you  would mention a COMPENSATION check I get for being medi-evaced from VN on permanent disability due to combat patrols in Laos,Cambodia,and VN while implying they are the equivalent of welfare checks shows what a cheap piece of mindless shit you really are.

Oh, wow.  You were born around the same time as Donald.  Did you happen to meet him over there? 

Online corbe

The only thing good about Trump was he ended the Cold War with that EO he signed tearing down the Berlin Wall.
   But bidet rebuilt it after he stole the election from the guy that had 10's of thousands at his weekly rallys, kinda like William Jennings Bryant.

Trump and Putin, what do you know @DCPatriot ?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

Not everything.  But the stuff that mattered?  Absolutely.

We were also right about Manafort, Priebus, McConnell, Mnuchin, Barr, Price, Kavanaugh, Comey, McCabe, Wray, McDaniel, etc., etc.

Maybe you should go back and read the history of that in the archives.  For the first year of Trump's Presidency, you and your ilk never let it go, especially with the 'Build the Wall' and 'Drain the Swamp' lies.  At least you've finally fallen silent on the first.  Not so much on the second.  But we're still here reminding you again and again of the bullshit you dished out.

See?  This is EXACTLY the bullshit I was talking about.  Trump had four years to do this.  FOUR YEARS!!!  And he didn't do squat.  Yet here you are feeding us the same bullshit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Oh, wow.  You were born around the same time as Donald.  Did you happen to meet him over there?

Priceless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I believe Trump was in charge of the Flat foot brigade
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I think he watched an early Episode of Twilight Zone as a young child and it had a h3ll of impression on him.    I'm gonna find the episode, I know it's the not 'We Serve Man' one.

Online corbe

OR the Library One

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@sneakypete

The more the Trump caucus speaks, the more you guys keep saying the quiet part out loud. You've never cared about how the country should be led, only about who is doing the leading.

I mean, the Biden crime family has been exposed for years now. Same with the Clintons. And the Cuomo-Fauci connection. Did Trump do anything to dismantle any of that? You tell me.

See, that's the problem: your guy now has a record. You can't come in here anymore and crow about all the promises Trump is going to make when he made the same promises eight years ago and never fulfilled them. What makes anyone think he's going to now? What has changed?

Listen to yourselves. Listen to us, the ones who are talking about the issues. Now listen to yourselves, talking about people, and often making nasty personal attacks that are blatantly untrue, solely because they might stand in your way of your guy achieving dominion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

@sneakypete

I WAS right about Tumpy, right from the get-go, @DCPatriot

I've been bellowing the whole damn time, as anybody here would attest. So have a few others of a like mindset... many more have changed their minds, which is bad for your boy.

What ridiculous bullshit. NOTHING of the sort will happen. I'll say it right now.
No heads will roll, No swamp will be drained. Just Tumpy in the big house ruling by Executive Order... Laying down NOTHING permanent... Poof! Gone like fairy dust in 4 years.

AGAIN.

Offline roamer_1

and the attention span of an overcaffeinated ferret. 

Ooh, NICE!  :beer: :seeya:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Please name this imaginary  creature.

Face it,you won't vote for Trump because he is insanely rich as well as rude. Has nothing to do with  politics,and everything to do with your personal prejudices and jealousy.

lol... You think I'm poor?  Jealousy?  What is there to be jealous of, beside being jealous of a narcissitic, lying, POS. 

And a I'll let you into a little clue too Petey.....   If Tumpy is the nominee, there will at least be 1 and maybe 2 3rd party candidates.  It will be a cold day in hell before that orange bastard gets another vote from me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

The more the Trump caucus speaks, the more you guys keep saying the quiet part out loud. You've never cared about how the country should be led, only about who is doing the leading.

Nonsense.  You couldn't name me a single politician that would have mirrored Donald Trump's presidency.

Proudly said he was The Man of the Hour then and repeat it here now.

I mean, the Biden crime family has been exposed for years now. Same with the Clintons. And the Cuomo-Fauci connection. Did Trump do anything to dismantle any of that? You tell me.

See, that's the problem: your guy now has a record. You can't come in here anymore and crow about all the promises Trump is going to make when he made the same promises eight years ago and never fulfilled them. What makes anyone think he's going to now? What has changed?

Listen to yourselves. Listen to us, the ones who are talking about the issues. Now listen to yourselves, talking about people, and often making nasty personal attacks that are blatantly untrue, solely because they might stand in your way of your guy achieving dominion.

@jmyrlefuller

Put down the bong and walk away slowly.   happy77

Offline Hoodat

Nonsense.  You couldn't name me a single politician that would have mirrored Donald Trump's presidency.

Baraq Obama.  Except that Obama didn't run up debt as quickly as Trump.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

I was thinking FDR, which he loves so much.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't give much credence to 'Truth Social'. This could be nothing more than an attempt to continue to chip away at DeSantis' campaign.

What is troubling is -- if DeSantis throws in the towel and Trump winds up behind bars, that leaves Haley, Pence and Scott.  Not that best scenario at all for the GOP.  Likely Haley would get the nomination but I'm afraid that the DEMS would put someone else other than Harris in the winner's field for the nomination.

@libertybele

Ya don't think that is the Dim plan,do ya?</S>

Can't be,because everyone in the media knows Trump can't win,so why would they do this against a candidate that can't win,right?

Offline Kamaji

I WAS right about Tumpy, right from the get-go, @DCPatriot

I've been bellowing the whole damn time, as anybody here would attest. So have a few others of a like mindset... many more have changed their minds, which is bad for your boy.

What ridiculous bullshit. NOTHING of the sort will happen. I'll say it right now.
No heads will roll, No swamp will be drained. Just Tumpy in the big house ruling by Executive Order... Laying down NOTHING permanent... Poof! Gone like fairy dust in 4 years.

AGAIN.

:thumbsup: