Author Topic: Donald Trump Says Ron DeSantis Rumored to Exit Presidential Race for Florida Senate Challenge  (Read 5646 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
??? Where are you coming up with this crappola??  DeSantis won his re-election by a landslide.

I'm not talking about his re-election.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

ON HIS OWN BTW, without the coveted Tump endorsement.

But they are referring to his first run at governor, which was a squeaker... and they claim Tumpy's endorsement there made all the difference... And because of that, he is betraying Tumpy by running now... After a landslide victory in his second term wherein Tumpy failed to endorse him... Yet he should remain faithful somehow.

That's their whole thing. And it's bullcrap.

It’s actually comical
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

It’s actually comical

The fact that Tumpy didn't endorse him in that landslide second run shows bad faith on Tumpy's part. That counters the earlier endorsement, and I would think... all bets are off.

There is no continual obligation. Especially after he refused to endorse him the second time around.

It's ridiculous.

Online LMAO

The fact that Tumpy didn't endorse him in that landslide second run shows bad faith on Tumpy's part. That counters the earlier endorsement, and I would think... all bets are off.

There is no continual obligation. Especially after he refused to endorse him the second time around.

It's ridiculous.

It’s a strange argument they’re making

“Trump endorsed him on 2018 and he won by such a slim margin it had to go to a recount but Trump didn’t endorse him in 2022 and RDS wins a 20 point landslide therefore he owes Trump not to run in an open GOP presidential primary”

See how nonsensical it sounds?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

See how nonsensical it sounds?

It's a mafioso-like "Hey, you made your bones with me" Kinda thing...

How that works beats the hell outta me.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why don't you people go read what the Florida press was saying about how the Trump endorsement affected the campaign?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Why don't you people go read what the Florida press was saying about how the Trump endorsement affected the campaign?

Why would I care? Old news. Tumpy's lack of endorsement in the second term (largely I believe, because DeSantis stopped complying with lockdowns and jabs) , plainly shows that the act of kissing the ring goes one way.

Online LMAO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iV24hL8Rk

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You did not use it before Trump

@LMAO

WTH is this so important to you,AND,HTH do you think you know when I used it the first time,and Trump used it the first time?

Frankly,I think it is hilarious that you are so desperate to "ding" me that you defend Trump.

Hope  it leaves a mark.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 11:24:12 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred 

They won't do it because they know they  won't like what  they read. By refusing to read it,they can remain in denial.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

Why would I care? Old news. Tumpy's lack of endorsement in the second term (largely I believe, because DeSantis stopped complying with lockdowns and jabs) , plainly shows that the act of kissing the ring goes one way.
:amen:

Offline roamer_1

He owes Trump FOREVER, plus he has to give up his first grandchild.

I know, right?

Online corbe

Here's the insanity of going around Insulting people.  Karma.   mcCain screwed US out of an alternative obummercare, Gov Kemp has got his balls in a vice right now and DeSantis maybe his Pardoner.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Why don't you go read what the Florida press says about Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He owes Trump FOREVER, plus he has to give up his first born male child.

To Jewish.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

Oh, that was bad @Wingnut but I loved it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
    Oh, that was bad @Wingnut but I loved it.

@corbe

I have subtle humor.  At times. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.