Author Topic: Donald Trump Says Ron DeSantis Rumored to Exit Presidential Race for Florida Senate Challenge  (Read 5641 times)

Online roamer_1

He does expect his MAGA base to believe it

And they do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat claims:
"DeSantis would not challenge an incumbent Republican."

Isn't that almost like what he's doing right now?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Didn't Trump (and his fans) pitch a hissy fit that Ted Cruz started a rumor that Ben Carson dropped out. It was a conspiracy and they ran around with their pants on fire screaming how crooked Cruz was. Later it was found out one of the campaign folks with Cruz said it after Carson did look like he was dropping out with an unexpected return to Florida (I think it was Florida). Carson probable was dropping out, but Trump folks probable saw an opening to use Ben for their own means (play the victim card against Ted).

How is this different?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 10:08:40 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hoodat claims:

@Fishrrman

Who the hell do you think you are to try to submit reality into a discussing about the Divine DeSanctimonious?

Yew sum kinda commie,or sumptin?

Weeze watchin yew,boy!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Hoodat claims:

No
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

Trump is not the incumbent. 
   This is what campaigns and primary elections have been about since forever-pre DJT.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Trump is not the incumbent. 
   This is what campaigns and primary elections have been about since forever-pre DJT.

Yep

It’s a wide open Republican primary. Donald Trump has every right to try for the nomination just as much as any other Republican does.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rumors are not truth. His social media company is misnamed.

Yep, Tumpy is the biggest liar in history who has claimed to be in the GOP.  He makes Nixon look like a boy scout.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hoodat claims:

So Trump is like an almost incumbent? Tell me more....is that like he almost built that bid unclimbable concrete wall he sold people on, or like he almost cut the deficit, or almost drained the swamp or almost did anything that wasn't an erased EO? Now if Trump had actually built a relationship with congress when he had the majority for two years and worked with them to pass laws it wouldn't have been almost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Fishrrman

Who the hell do you think you are to try to submit reality into a discussing about the Divine DeSanctimonious?

Yew sum kinda commie,or sumptin?

Weeze watchin yew,boy!

Geez, if you aimed just half of the vitriol at Biden that you do RDS, you night have a smidgen of credibility here Pete.

Hell, I'd guess you'd vote for Biden before RDS, wouldn't you?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

It’s accurate to say that other Republicans are challenging a former president. But Donald Trump is not, or not almost, the incumbent.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Here's the original (before Don Jr. sent him a text) along with a few other doozies from last weekend:

Not only is he a liar, he is a freaking idiot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Geez, if you aimed just half of the vitriol at Biden that you do RDS, you night have a smidgen of credibility here Pete.

Hell, I'd guess you'd vote for Biden before RDS, wouldn't you?

@catfish1957

If those were my only choices and I was forced to vote,yes,I WOULD vote for Biden before I would vote for that asshat RDS.

Biden at least has the excuse that he is a senile old fool. DeSanctimonious is a fool with no excuse,which means he is a pro.

Offline LMAO

@catfish1957

If those were my only choices and I was forced to vote,yes,I WOULD vote for Biden before I would vote for that asshat RDS.

Biden at least has the excuse that he is a senile old fool. DeSanctimonious is a fool with no excuse,which means he is a pro.

Will this post in mind to bring it up next time you lecture others about not voting for Donald Trump means they’re voting for Biden

You can vote for whoever you want for whatever reason, real or imagined. But then you can’t lecture others for doing the same.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I gotta hand it to you for your honesty in admitting it.  We will keep that fact in mind in future discussions.

At least,  when I admit I won't vote for Tumpy in '24, I at least will vote for another conservative alternative
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:06:47 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline LMAO

I gotta hand it to you for your honesty in admitting it.  We will keep that fact in mind in future discussions.

At least,  when I admit I won't vote for Tumpy in '24, I at least will vote for another conservative alternative

What’s funny about that is that if I was told I had to vote for either Biden or Trump, I would vote for Trump.

Just shows the spell Donald Trump has cast over his most dedicated of supporters
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:11:53 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

@catfish1957

And that's pretty much all the proof we need that Trumpies are just closet liberals.

Offline LMAO

And that's pretty much all the proof we need that Trumpies are just closet liberals.

Despite how some may feel about Donald Trump on this forum,  nobody here, except for one, would vote for the Democrat ticket

I would vote for Chris Christie over Joe Biden. I can understand if somebody doesn’t like the GOP nominee and they vote third party or leave the president box blank and vote Republican Downticket

But the only way I would vote for a Democrat nowadays is by gunpoint

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Will this post in mind to bring it up next time you lecture others about not voting for Donald Trump means they’re voting for Biden

You can vote for whoever you want for whatever reason, real or imagined. But then you can’t lecture others for doing the same.

@LMAO

What does it mean to YOU,Bubba?

Seems to me you  have fallen on your own sword.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

What does it mean to YOU,Bubba?

Seems to me you  have fallen on your own sword.

Because you have told others here that if they don’t vote for Donald Trump, they’re helping Joe Biden

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Please name this imaginary  creature.

Face it,you won't vote for Trump because he is insanely rich as well as rude. Has nothing to do with  politics,and everything to do with your personal prejudices and jealousy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What’s funny about that is that if I was told I had to vote for either Biden or Trump, I would vote for Trump.

Just shows the spell Donald Trump has cast over his most dedicated of supporters

@LMAO

Go back and read it again.

The choice was between Biden and RDS. IF that were the case,I would vote for Biden because RDS has the maturity of a 13 year old,and is a braying jackass with no real convictions. Which,of course,means that you and your buds would support ANY brain fart he came up with.

In that case he would be worse than Biden.

Pretty much irrelevant,anyhow. Biden  won't be running for re-election.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

I actually used to think you were an intelligent man. What happened? Get dropped on your head a lot in the last few months?

Hell,Biden ALMOST looks smart compared to you.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Go back and read it again.

The choice was between Biden and RDS. IF that were the case,I would vote for Biden because RDS has the maturity of a 13 year old,and is a braying jackass with no real convictions. Which,of course,means that you and your buds would support ANY brain fart he came up with.

In that case he would be worse than Biden.

Pretty much irrelevant,anyhow. Biden  won't be running for re-election.

I did read it

Under no circumstances, except by gunpoint, would  I vote for Biden, or any Democrat, over the republican nominee regardless who that nominee was

I may not vote FOR the Republican nominee. But I would never vote for the democrat

You just admitted here that you would. Your post is very clear.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:40:54 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Despite how some may feel about Donald Trump on this forum,  nobody here, except for one, would vote for the Democrat ticket

I would vote for Chris Christie over Joe Biden. I can understand if somebody doesn’t like the GOP nominee and they vote third party or leave the president box blank and vote Republican Downticket

But the only way I would vote for a Democrat nowadays is by gunpoint

@LMAO

I know most of you  are special ed grads or you wouldn't support DeSanctimonious,but are you REALLY so stupid you can't understand the ONLY options I was given was to either vote for Biden or Weasel Man. I wasn't even given the option of NOT voting.

WHY is that so hard for so many  of you  to understand?