Author Topic: DeSantis Flights Take Flak While Biden Keeps Migrants Coming  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DeSantis Flights Take Flak While Biden Keeps Migrants Coming
June 07, 2023

California officials are accusing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of misleading migrants – or worse – when a group was flown from the Texas border to Sacramento this month.

In a separate, but perhaps coordinated, legal gambit the Bexar County (Texas) Sheriff’s Office filed a criminal case against unnamed Florida officials for flying migrants from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard last September.

California Attorney General Rob Bonta said his investigation indicates migrants had been promised help finding jobs if they got on the planes, but were later “dumped and deserted” in California’s capital city.

“While we continue to collect evidence, I want to say this very clearly: State-sanctioned kidnapping is not a public policy choice, it is immoral and disgusting,” Bonta said.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/06/07/desantis-flights-take-flak-while-biden-keeps-migrants-coming
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson