Author Topic: Multiple times this week, suspected members of the Northeast Cartel, armed w/ rifles, crossed into t  (Read 473 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
NEW: Per fed & TX law enforcement sources, multiple times this week, suspected members of the Northeast Cartel, armed w/ rifles, crossed into the US in the Fronton, TX area in the RGV. 5 arrested yesterday via Border Patrol,
@TxDPS
, &
@TXMilitary
. Others seen on cam.
Pics: TX DPS

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1664762151389786112?s=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
NEW: Per fed & TX law enforcement sources, multiple times this week, suspected members of the Northeast Cartel, armed w/ rifles, crossed into the US in the Fronton, TX area in the RGV. 5 arrested yesterday via Border Patrol,
@TxDPS
, &
@TXMilitary
. Others seen on cam.
Pics: TX DPS

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1664762151389786112?s=20

They don't really look so fearsome when you see them like this. Like a group of midgets with guns.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Enemy soldiers, crossing into our territory?
They shouldn't be above ground any more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Enemy soldiers, crossing into our territory?
They shouldn't be above ground any more.

@Fishrrman

I disagree.

We all KNOW these guys didn't just decide to pick up rifles and invade the US on their own

Someone ordered them to do this,and I'd kinda like to know who it was,WHY they ordered it done, and where they can be found.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!