Author Topic: BRUTAL DeSantis campaign ad rips Trump for not firing Fauci  (Read 10639 times)

Online libertybele

Re: BRUTAL DeSantis campaign ad rips Trump for not firing Fauci
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2023, 01:41:17 am »

I'm glad he doesn't have any major investments in Texas. @libertybele

Lucky for you! :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2023, 01:52:46 am »
I'd prefer him to move permanently out of FL.

Ditto.  We already have to deal with the stench from Red Tide we really don't need the stink coming from Orange Tide.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 01:54:24 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2023, 02:44:38 am »
Un,huh. How many years are we talking about,in total? Seems  to me spending 10+ years working  in a single career field would make you a "careerist" in any field you can possibly mention.

@sneakypete
Then his military career and lawyer carreer, which are longer than his political career don't count?

No, he did not come up through politics. His career is broader than that.

And he picked a career in the Navy as a lawyer due to his patriotic desire to claim he is a combat veteran by posting photos of him in uniform in a secure base in some Shitstainistan?

I have heard him say he was in theater. I have never heard anything close to a combat claim.
As to being in theater, secure base or not, he gets that brag, because it is true.

An in-theater military lawyer is better than a no in-theater military lawyer, which is better than a non-military lawyer with no military understanding at all, I would suppose.

That he served is far in his favor. And that he served in-theater even more so.

ROFLAMO! How many people,other than Trump,have been elected to federal offices that weren't lawyers?

It is "step one" on the road to public office.

LOL!

A 'career politician' is one who held no other job or spent less time in private practice than in the public sector. The only way you can consider him 'career' is if you count his military service against him.

He wouldn't have even gotten  re-elected if it hadn't been for Trump supporting him and campaigning with him.

Tumpist bullcrap.

WHAT record,other than the political one he developed in Fla,and his most recent success was based on the campaign help that Trump gave him.

Tumpy gave him nothing. And there is his school records, his military records, his Congressional record, and two terms as governor. How much record do you want?

And that record is decidedly Conservative, all the way along.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 02:46:09 am by roamer_1 »

Online corbe

« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2023, 02:58:38 am »
   He barely won with the Trump endorsement in 2018, just as Sen Cruz did.   RDS kicked azz 4 years later without the endorsement.  Admittedly, I suffer from TDS, but this tells me something different than it does you. Not only winning votes from different ethnic AND Women groups which has traditionally been GOP weak areas, it's a Win/Win.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2023, 03:01:31 am »
   He barely won with the Trump endorsement in 2018, just as Sen Cruz did.   RDS kicked azz 4 years later without the endorsement.  Admittedly, I suffer from TDS, but this tells me something different than it does you. Not only winning votes from different ethnic AND Women groups which has traditionally been GOP weak areas, it's a Win/Win.

He took Dade County, for Pete's sake...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2023, 03:11:54 am »
Trump is absolutely terrible at selecting people.

Nope.  One cannot be successful in the global business world if this is true. 

The truth is Trump was given absolutely terrible people to choose from ---- especially for positions requiring Senate confirmation and receiving Congressional recommendations. But, now he knows them all ---- from bowel habits to every back room alliance.  Round two will be shock and awe.  Take it to the bank.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2023, 03:16:04 am »
ROFLAMO! How many people,other than Trump,have been elected to federal offices that weren't lawyers?

It is "step one" on the road to public office.

Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Johnson
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
Lyndon Johnson
Ronald Reagan
George H.W. Bush
George W. Bush
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2023, 03:17:26 am »

Not true. All he needs to pick is the right wammer-jammer to cover for him and clean up his messes. I know plenty of 'captains of industry' that couldn't dump beer out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2023, 03:26:54 am »

The truth is Trump was given absolutely terrible people to choose from ---- especially for positions requiring Senate confirmation and receiving Congressional recommendations. But, now he knows them all ---- from bowel habits to every back room alliance.  Round two will be shock and awe.  Take it to the bank.

Yeah Right, his choices locally for Senate positions in state were pure crap... Shelby's lap dog (Katie Britt) that worked behind the scenes to elect democrat Doug Jones. Trump picks the one that kisses his butt the most, policy does not matter to him.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 03:29:58 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2023, 03:48:56 am »

Does that include his four bankruptcies?

The truth is Trump was given absolutely terrible people to choose from ----

Was given?  Seriously?  Trump couldn't pick someone himself but was forced to select people from someone else's list?  Weak, weak, weak.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2023, 04:13:42 am »
   He barely won with the Trump endorsement in 2018, just as Sen Cruz did.   

Can we please wrap up this debate?  In 2018, before Trump stepped in, RDS was preparing his resume for AVVO.com.

First, Trump tossed the primary win to RDS with one (1) tweet and one (1) rally.  RDS was down 15 points.  Watch this short video to the end:

“A 27-point swing…” (Video)

https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/1663001579014836224

Next, in short order RDS turned that formidable win into a looming double digit loss to a crackhead ---- threatening to turn the governor's mansion blue for the first time in twenty years.  RDS began running this ad and the President returned to Florida and held another hail Mary rally.  The two combined closed Ron's gap with Gillum, giving Ron 0.25 breathing room.

Ad:

https://youtu.be/z1YP_zZJFXs

One can both love DeDaSantis and hate Donald Trump without denying that Trump's interventions saved the political career of RDS in 2018 ---  making everything else possible.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2023, 04:17:38 am »
Ditto.  We already have to deal with the stench from Red Tide we really don't need the stink coming from Orange Tide.

In Texas we like our politicans much like salsa..... New York City?!?!?    Hell No.   Stay the F away from Texas trumpy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2023, 04:21:45 am »
All he needs to pick is the right wammer-jammer to cover for him and clean up his messes.

Here's a bitter worldview begging for deeper study.   000hehehehe

Online roamer_1

« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2023, 04:41:32 am »
Here's a bitter worldview begging for deeper study. 

Not bitter at all. Just the truth. I have worked for a ton of em, and know them on a personal basis. Plenty enough to form an opinion. They are not gods. Far from it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2023, 04:55:56 am »
Here's a bitter worldview begging for deeper study.

Bitter?  The irony of hearing that from you is overwhelming.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2023, 11:00:26 am »
2018 was a bad year for Republicans. Democrats successfully made Donald Trump the issue. Donald Trump campaigns for Ron DeSantis in 2018 and he barely wins in

Ron DeSantis campaigns in 2022 without Donald Trump’s help and defeats his opponent by an early 20 points margin and taking groups that traditionally don’t vote Republican

Outside the MAGA bubble, a Donald Trump endorsement doesn’t amount for much

But let’s say, for the sake of argument, that Donald Trump campaigning for Ron DeSantis in 2018 gave him a boost, which I can accept as factual. Were is the rule saying that you can’t run in an open presidential primary and make your case to primary voters as a result?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 11:08:05 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2023, 04:34:15 pm »
Well, as expected, you’re still refusing to answer the question, and I think the reason why you won’t because it will expose your hypocrisy

You’re still only telling me what you think of Ron DeSantis or why you won’t vote for him.

I’ll ask again in case you forgotten. You have told folks here that if they don’t vote for Trump, they’re helping Joe Biden win reelection. You have stated that you won’t vote for Ron DeSantis if he’s the nominee. So how are you not helping Biden with your choice?

@LMAO

Because I am NOT voting for him OR ANY OTHER OF THE CAREER CRIMINALS THAT ARE RUNNING.

If that isn't basic and obvious enough for you, find a child to explain it to you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2023, 04:38:27 pm »
You are very mistaken Pete.  Quite a few of us here voted for Trump and would have likely walked on glass to make it to the polls to do so.  BUT Trump's time has passed and he's unelectable, even if he wins the primary.  Even though we may represent, who knows, 100+ on this site, there are hundreds of thousands that will NOT vote for Trump this time.  Where is Trump going to get the votes to replace us and the donations to support his candidacy?  Trump is a bitter old man now and needs to go back to Florida and retire.

@Jack Russell

That is an OPINION,not a fact,just like MY OPINION is that you can NOT weaken the established system of political insiders running the country for their own benefits and profits by continuing to vote for them,and need a "Bomb Thrower" that can't be bribed because his ego is the most important thing in the world for him.

When you  elect more of the same,don't be shocked when  you  get  more of the same,"good and hard".
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:26:07 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2023, 04:42:38 pm »
2018 was a bad year for Republicans. Democrats successfully made Donald Trump the issue. Donald Trump campaigns for Ron DeSantis in 2018 and he barely wins in

Ron DeSantis campaigns in 2022 without Donald Trump’s help and defeats his opponent by an early 20 points margin and taking groups that traditionally don’t vote Republican

Outside the MAGA bubble, a Donald Trump endorsement doesn’t amount for much

But let’s say, for the sake of argument, that Donald Trump campaigning for Ron DeSantis in 2018 gave him a boost, which I can accept as factual. Were is the rule saying that you can’t run in an open presidential primary and make your case to primary voters as a result?

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2023, 04:43:42 pm »
DeSantis' military career is longer than his political career.

@Hoodat

The only reason DeSantis even HAD a military career,assuming you are uninformed  enough to  accpept being a military lawyer as being in the military,was to use it as a base to establish a political career.

Military lawyers exist to convict actual soldiers of crimes so they can have them put into a military prison,or be kicked out of the millitary. They do NOT fight any  actual battles. They  are clerks with  law degrees.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2023, 04:45:20 pm »
I'd prefer him to move permanently out of FL.

@libertybele

Just clutch your pearls as you cry,Princess.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2023, 04:46:12 pm »

@Wingnut

Just clutch your pearls as you cry,Princess,Part 2

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2023, 04:48:22 pm »
@Wingnut

Just clutch your pearls as you cry,Princess,Part 2

@libertybele

@Wingnut

BTW,this is a free country,so if sharing the same state with Trump bothers you,you can always move to California,where you  will be surrounded by "like minds".

Online roamer_1

« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2023, 04:48:53 pm »
@Jack Russell

That is an OPINION,not a fact,just like MY OPINION is that you can NOT weaken the established system of political insiders running the country for their own benefits and profits,and need a "Bomb Thrower" that can't be bribed because his ego is the most important thing in the world for him.

When you  elect more of the same,don't be shocked when  you  get  more of the same,"good and hard".

Except that your opinion is fact free @sneakypete .
What you suggest has never happened before... And I don't mean just here. In all of history, I am unaware of ANY one man that overturned the system in a beneficial way. 'Bomb-thrower' or not.

Well, one... Only One... And you don't believe He existed, so...

Online libertybele

« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2023, 04:49:42 pm »
@libertybele

@Wingnut

BTW,this is a free country,so if sharing the same state with Trump bothers you,you can always move to California,where you  will be surrounded by "like minds".

Nope @sneakypete it is Trump that complains about FL -- he needs to move.  Perhaps he can buddy up with Newsom.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.