Author Topic: King Charles’ coronation 👑  (Read 14612 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: King Charles’ coronation 👑
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2023, 05:01:26 pm »
According to Chattingsworth...... these pups don't even look British!!!!!

Winston and Charles' love child.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2023, 05:10:47 pm »
I had a white Bully named Bonnie just like the one pictured,  that we had to put down last year... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2023, 05:12:57 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2023, 05:14:31 pm »
So cute! Are they Cocker Spaniels?

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or King Charles

What is difference between King Charles and Cavalier King Charles?
King Charles Spaniel - Wikipedia
The Cavalier is slightly larger, with a flat head and a longer nose, while the King Charles is smaller, with a domed head and a flat face. Historically the breeds that were merged into the King Charles Spaniel were used for hunting; due to their stature they were not well suited.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 05:16:45 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2023, 05:19:06 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Charles's sorrow at Harry's disappearing act: How 'genuinely disappointed' King raised poignant toast to grandson Archie 'wherever you are' at post-Coronation buffet - despite Prince having already left
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

The King raised a glass to toast the fourth birthday of Prince Harry’s son Archie at Buckingham Palace yesterday in a moving to tribute to the grandson he has barely seen.

Despite the ongoing acrimony with Harry, who was on a plane back to the US within hours of his father being crowned, emotional Charles made a point of mentioning his absent grandchildren as well as those present on his big day.

The poignant moment came at a private family gathering at the palace following his Westminster Abbey crowning and appearance on the balcony with Queen Camilla.

It is understood that an invitation had been politely extended to Harry to join the family lunch but he decided to return to California to celebrate Archie’s big day.

His wife, Meghan, stayed behind with their son and daughter Lilibet, and was said to be organising a small party for family and friends.

A well-placed source said that, while most members of the Royal Family ‘breathed a sigh of relief’ that Harry didn’t join them, the King, 74, seemed ‘genuinely quite disappointed that he didn’t stay’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056711/King-Charles-sorrow-Prince-Harry-disappearing-act-Archie-birthday.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2023, 05:19:44 pm »
I had a white Bully named Bonnie just like the one pictured,  that we had to put down last year... :crying:

Aww..  we lost our English Bulldog Boogie last year too.  She was 14, and we still haven't gotten over it.

Within a year, we think we'll be going the Frenchie route.  Boogie was 80 pounds, and was heck getting her in and out of the truck.  And was heck on my back.    When we get one, I want one like Gutfeld has.....

(and sorry for the thread hijack)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 05:22:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2023, 05:26:43 pm »
The night before the coronation, while there was a reception for visiting dignitaries at the palace, there was also a family dinner at a local restaurant.

Anne, Andrew, Edward and their families were in attendance, cousins and out-of-town friends, too.  Harry was invited, and declined to attend this, too.

I don't want any more bit#@ing from Harry.  Ever.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2023, 05:32:19 pm »
Aww..  we lost our English Bulldog Boogie last year too.  She was 14, and we still haven't gotten over it.

Within a year, we think we'll be going the Frenchie route.  Boogie was 80 pounds, and was heck getting her in and out of the truck.  And was heck on my back.    When we get one, I want one like Gutfeld has.....

I want a Frenchie too...We still have Billie the kid[bully] and Bo [a cavashon 1/2 Bishon 1/2 King Charles].....when these two go there will be no more dogs... :crying:

(and sorry for the thread hijack)
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2023, 05:32:48 pm »
Hey, Jill----- next time try bringing the Vice President as your guest.   :laugh:

Offline berdie

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2023, 05:42:13 pm »
The night before the coronation, while there was a reception for visiting dignitaries at the palace, there was also a family dinner at a local restaurant.

Anne, Andrew, Edward and their families were in attendance, cousins and out-of-town friends, too.  Harry was invited, and declined to attend this, too.

I don't want any more bit#@ing from Harry.  Ever.

Hey now! Go easy on poor Harry. How would he have enough material for his upcoming sequel to the first book if it came out he was invited. :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2023, 06:13:27 pm »
May 7, 2023 1:24pm EDT
Prince William and Kate Middleton make surprise appearance after King Charles' coronation
King Charles III was honored by Prince William during his coronation ceremony on May 6
By Lauryn Overhultz | Fox News

Prince William and wife Kate Middleton made an unexpected appearance Sunday as they prepared for King Charles' coronation concert.

The Prince and Princess of Wales surprised a group of locals who had gathered for a Big Lunch – a street picnic intended to bring United Kingdom communities together in celebration.

Appearing at the Long Walk outside Windsor Castle, Kate wore a casual look. The princess paired a light blue blazer with a white top and black pants while William donned a navy blue suit.

Princess Kate's dressed-down look was completed with white sneakers.

Prince William and Kate Middleton surprised locals at the Long Walk outside Windsor Castle. (Reuters)

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1655229270761918464

many more photos a few of Dr Jill that are Getty images.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-william-kate-middleton-make-surprise-appearance-after-king-charles-coronation
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2023, 06:15:46 pm »
Hey, Jill----- next time try bringing the Vice President as your guest.   :laugh:

Twitter Has Some Serious Thoughts About Jill Biden's 'Insulting' Seating Arrangement at King Charles III's Coronation

https://news.yahoo.com/twitter-serious-thoughts-jill-bidens-151121726.html

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2023, 06:15:52 pm »
Coronation style! Celebrity stylist MIRANDA HOLDER gives her verdict on the royal ensembles
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

The Princess of Wales

Although Kate looked breathtakingly beautiful at the event, this was not really her moment to shine on the style front and she gracefully stepped back, allowing full focus to be on the newly crowned King and Queen.

Despite Kate’s demure approach, I can’t help but get excited about her honouring her favourite British designer who without fail gives us a masterclass in fashion in its purest original essence - as an artform - every time, wearing that glorious gown with such grace and beauty whilst always making it look effortless.

Kate fused ancient tradition with the modern world perfectly, keeping her signature style consistent even at the most momentous of occasions.

The ingenious bespoke headpiece, that stunning halo of silver leaves, which was another fashion Royal first, together with her simple but striking couture gown, topped with her patriotic garter robes made it a true fashion moment for Kate.

Zara Tindall

Zara looked as if she was off to a wedding, stepping out in a feminine pale blue coat dress with coordinating shoes, hat and bag.

The ensemble was more feminine and softer than many of Zara’s previous formal occasion looks and somehow felt very grown up.

Perhaps the Princess has finally settled on a ‘signature style’ - a style hack that has worked wonders for the late Queen, Camilla and of course Kate.

Queen Camilla 

Camilla looked nervous but resplendent sitting beside her husband in the carriage, the first glimpse of her gown showed a white fabric embellished with silver embroidery, with her robe of state nestled over her shoulders.

The gold embroidery looking glorious against the ornate gold of the State carriage.. The neckline was the perfect depth to showcase the magnificent Coronation necklace which was made for Queen Victoria has been traditionally worn at every coronation by the Queen ever since.

The Queen looked nothing short of magnificent, the full length gown sitting perfectly on her frame, her added height being 5 ft 7 creating a vision that was positively statuesque.

The almost full length central pleat that extends down the front of the garment adding flattering elongation and just a little bit of drama.

Princess Eugenie

Eugenie, proudly nursing her ever-growing baby bump looked understated in head to toe navy, again opting for the ever-chic monochrome option.

The look, despite the smock dress, long coat and glittering diamonds felt a little severe, aged the Princess and on the fashion front left me cold.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12054493/Coronation-style-Celebrity-stylist-MIRANDA-HOLDER-gives-verdict-royal-ensembles.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2023, 06:33:36 pm »
Coronation style! Celebrity stylist MIRANDA HOLDER gives her verdict on the royal ensembles
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

The Princess of Wales

Although Kate looked breathtakingly beautiful at the event, this was not really her moment to shine on the style front and she gracefully stepped back, allowing full focus to be on the newly crowned King and Queen.

Despite Kate’s demure approach, I can’t help but get excited about her honouring her favourite British designer who without fail gives us a masterclass in fashion in its purest original essence - as an artform - every time, wearing that glorious gown with such grace and beauty whilst always making it look effortless.

Kate fused ancient tradition with the modern world perfectly, keeping her signature style consistent even at the most momentous of occasions.

The ingenious bespoke headpiece, that stunning halo of silver leaves, which was another fashion Royal first, together with her simple but striking couture gown, topped with her patriotic garter robes made it a true fashion moment for Kate.

Zara Tindall

Zara looked as if she was off to a wedding, stepping out in a feminine pale blue coat dress with coordinating shoes, hat and bag.

The ensemble was more feminine and softer than many of Zara’s previous formal occasion looks and somehow felt very grown up.

Perhaps the Princess has finally settled on a ‘signature style’ - a style hack that has worked wonders for the late Queen, Camilla and of course Kate.

Queen Camilla 

Camilla looked nervous but resplendent sitting beside her husband in the carriage, the first glimpse of her gown showed a white fabric embellished with silver embroidery, with her robe of state nestled over her shoulders.

The gold embroidery looking glorious against the ornate gold of the State carriage.. The neckline was the perfect depth to showcase the magnificent Coronation necklace which was made for Queen Victoria has been traditionally worn at every coronation by the Queen ever since.

The Queen looked nothing short of magnificent, the full length gown sitting perfectly on her frame, her added height being 5 ft 7 creating a vision that was positively statuesque.

The almost full length central pleat that extends down the front of the garment adding flattering elongation and just a little bit of drama.

Princess Eugenie

Eugenie, proudly nursing her ever-growing baby bump looked understated in head to toe navy, again opting for the ever-chic monochrome option.

The look, despite the smock dress, long coat and glittering diamonds felt a little severe, aged the Princess and on the fashion front left me cold.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12054493/Coronation-style-Celebrity-stylist-MIRANDA-HOLDER-gives-verdict-royal-ensembles.html

Kate still outdid the Queen.  She looked stunning and in particular I loved the headpiece.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 06:34:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2023, 06:44:23 pm »
That's a cheese and pickle sandwich, First Lady! Jill Biden inspects sarnie at Rishi Sunak's big lunch - as PM throws lavish Downing Street banquet (with £3,000 worth of crockery) to celebrate King's Coronation
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

The beloved cheese and pickle sandwich is a core staple amongst many British picnics - and is bound to have played a starring role in the thousands of street parties that took place across the country today to celebrate King Charles' coronation.

A family favourite amongst many Britons, the sandwich made up of Branston Pickle spread on a white loaf with a hefty amount of cheddar, is loved by many, hated by few, including it seems the First Lady Jill Biden.

President Joe Biden's wife was today caught on camera looking less than impressed as she inspected the  classic lunchtime meal at Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's coronation lunch today.

Mrs Biden seemed sceptical as she examined the British classic during the street party held at Downing Street earlier today.

The Sunaks laid out approximately £3,000 worth of Emma Bridgewater crockery for the First Lady and their other guests. Mr Sunak's wife, Akshata Murty, the heiress of an Indian billionaire, has an apparent fondness of luxury pottery. Last summer during the leadership race she served tea to waiting press in mugs sold for £38 each.

The celebration at No 10 is among the thousands of street parties being held across the country today as people gather together for the Coronation Big Lunch.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056587/First-Lady-Jill-Biden-joins-Rishi-Sunak-Downing-Street-Big-Lunch-mark-Kings-Coronation.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2023, 06:54:54 pm »

DrJill those trips to the beach aren't helping your complexion...yeah I'm being catty...so what!

I'll pass on the pickle/cheese sandwich..where's the fish and chips?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 06:57:10 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2023, 07:00:39 pm »

DrJill those trips to the beach aren't helping your complexion...yeah I'm being catty...so what!

Those pics show her age. That's for sure.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2023, 07:02:01 pm »

She has a rotten soul, and it simply keeps seeping through her skin, so she is a fundamentally ugly person, no matter what she decks herself out with.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2023, 07:12:02 pm »
One big party for the new King! Millions of Brits hold Coronation lunches in honour of Charles with mile-long tables, paper crowns and streets decked in bunting (plus plenty of cakes and quiche)
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

Millions of Brits are holding Coronation banquets across the UK in honour of King Charles III with mile-long tables,  paper crowns and streets lined with bunting. 

Royal fans across the country have shared pictures of British flag-decked tables as communities come together to honour the historic event with fancy cakes and quiches.

Guests have also filled Downing Street for the lunch, and there was a hum of excited chatter as those invited - including volunteers, Ukrainian refugees and youth group members - sipped fruit drinks and took photos in front of the famous Number 10 door as they awaited the arrival of Rishi Sunak.

The street was bedecked in Union flag bunting and music was being played by the RAF Northolt brass quintet. Mr Sunak and Akshata Murty are hosting the event as part of the Big Lunch celebrations taking place across the country over the coronation weekend.

Elsewhere, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh have attended a big lunch in Cranleigh, the Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence have joined a community street party in Swindon, and Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are taking part in a big lunch in Windsor.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056449/Let-banquets-begin-PM-holds-Big-Lunch-Downing-St.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2023, 07:17:48 pm »

I've often said the best thing to happen for Jill Biden was the face mask. ----  It was her best camouflage.   88devil

« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 07:26:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2023, 07:25:54 pm »
Those pics show her age. That's for sure.

Yes, she's 71, wrinkle lines come with age.  With her $$ she could afford a facelift and some Botox, but I sure wouldn't want to go through all of that. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2023, 07:26:11 pm »
I've long said the best thing to happen for Jill Biden was the face mask. ----  It was her best camouflage.   88devil

:mauslaff:

Good point!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2023, 07:26:51 pm »
One big party for the new King! Millions of Brits hold Coronation lunches in honour of Charles with mile-long tables, paper crowns and streets decked in bunting (plus plenty of cakes and quiche)
Daily Mail, May 7, 2023

Millions of Brits are holding Coronation banquets across the UK in honour of King Charles III with mile-long tables,  paper crowns and streets lined with bunting. 

Royal fans across the country have shared pictures of British flag-decked tables as communities come together to honour the historic event with fancy cakes and quiches.

Guests have also filled Downing Street for the lunch, and there was a hum of excited chatter as those invited - including volunteers, Ukrainian refugees and youth group members - sipped fruit drinks and took photos in front of the famous Number 10 door as they awaited the arrival of Rishi Sunak.

The street was bedecked in Union flag bunting and music was being played by the RAF Northolt brass quintet. Mr Sunak and Akshata Murty are hosting the event as part of the Big Lunch celebrations taking place across the country over the coronation weekend.

Elsewhere, the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh have attended a big lunch in Cranleigh, the Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence have joined a community street party in Swindon, and Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are taking part in a big lunch in Windsor.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056449/Let-banquets-begin-PM-holds-Big-Lunch-Downing-St.html

It's good to see the British being authentically British every once in a while.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2023, 07:36:45 pm »
J. Effin' Kerry shows up at the coronation (why?!?) wearing, among other things, his Purple Heart.

https://twitter.com/Sheckyi/status/1655193362004078593
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2023, 07:37:49 pm »
Such loyalty to the British Royals for so many to celebrate tradition.

In comparison it sure seems that we are losing our patriotism.  I believe it's due to lack of faith in our government and for the huge influx of ILLEGALS who don't care to assimilate nor do they want to honor this country.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 07:38:43 pm by libertybele »