Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25793 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #525 on: April 05, 2023, 02:48:04 pm »
Ditto

@LMAO   @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Personally,I am a little surprised both of you haven't started pushing the "Jeb Bush" train down the tracks. He's more your style,although not having mama Bush to tell him what to say,think,and do has kinda handicapped him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #526 on: April 05, 2023, 02:50:00 pm »
Was last night a fraudulent election in Wisconsin? We lost by like 11 points.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

When was the last time,IF  EVER,that Wisconsin elected a conservative candidate?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #527 on: April 05, 2023, 02:50:11 pm »
I just have to shake my head of what the voters in Chicago just did

Talk about going from the frying pan straight into the fire

More like what the voters didn't  do. There was only a 33% turnout.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #528 on: April 05, 2023, 02:52:43 pm »
Pay closer attention -- DeSantis had to fight a fraudulent election and eventually won by less than 1% to a crack head who eventually got into legal drama shortly after.

@libertybele

That is so absurd that if you tried to tell it to someone who didn't know it actually  happened,they wouldn't believe you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #529 on: April 05, 2023, 02:53:19 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

When was the last time,IF  EVER,that Wisconsin elected a conservative candidate?

Wisconsin went for Reagan twice. Elected Scott Walker. Maybe not always a conservative candidate. Wisconsin has voted for Republicans.

And did you know that Wisconsin went to Trump in 2016?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:54:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #530 on: April 05, 2023, 02:56:02 pm »

This is an old unproven story that is being trotted out once again by Bragg. The filing lists previous allegations that American Media paid former Trump Tower doorman Dino Sajudin $30,000 after he claimed to know of an affair between Trump and an unnamed woman which led to the birth of an illegitimate child out of wedlock.

@mystery-ak

30 grand might be a lot of money to thee,me,and the doorman,but Trump probably thought it was cheaper to pay the doorman the 30 grand  than it would be to fight it in  court.

Not to mention all the lost time he would have spend it court,which would have obviously cost him more than 30 grand.

Sometimes reality just sucks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #531 on: April 05, 2023, 02:58:46 pm »
Thank you for this RiV. Had no idea about this.

Maybe they could change the constitution in WI to end the election of Supreme Court justices? Ours are appointed on a federal level for a reason.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I didn't even know that  was possible.

Nor did I know that there were so many elected Republican officials in Wisconsin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #532 on: April 05, 2023, 03:02:07 pm »
I am all for election integrity. People have to have faith that the winner of the election is the true winner, and folks are losing faith in our elections in this country.

But what we see happening is whatever side loses, they claim they were robbed in someway.
This has been going on since 2000

@LMAO You misspelled "forever".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #533 on: April 05, 2023, 03:05:15 pm »
I was wondering where she was..

Melania M.I.A. Former first lady nowhere to be found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago speech

“I have a great family and they’ve done a fantastic job and we appreciate it very much. They’ve gone through a lot,” the 76-year-old told around 400 supporters at his Palm Beach, Fla., residence and club.

“I have a son here [Don Jr.] who has done a great job, another son here [Eric] who has done a great job, and Ivanka,” added Trump, referring to three of his four adult children.

“And Barron will be great someday,” the former president went on, shouting out his teenage son with third wife Melania. “He is tall and he is smart.”

The former first lady was not singled out for praise.

FWIW @mystery-ak Trump was talking about how well run his companies are and thanked his children for working so hard making this happen.  I was more surprised that he thanked Tiffany than not mentioning Melania in this context.   :laugh:

They're fine .... on their way to dinner a couple of nights ago:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #534 on: April 05, 2023, 03:06:32 pm »
For most Americans, the game is over when the game clock runs down to 0.  When a person plays a sport, when the game is over, the game is over.  The winner is the winner.  The loser is the loser.  If it's a tie, neither team is happy.

For lawyers, the game never ends.  If they loose they can appeal.  If they don't like what the judge or the opposition is doing, they can file motions.  If they lose the appeal, they can appeal to an even higher court.  If they lose their appeals, they can appeal on different grounds.  There is no game clock.

As a nation, we are no longer a nation of athletic participants who are trained to accept loss with grace, and work twice as hard to win the next match.  We are a nation of lawyers who do not accept defeat and move on.  We keep re-arguing the previous contest.  There is no acceptance and moving on.  We stay stuck in a moment and don't move forward.

@DefiantMassRINO

Sure it does. Shut off the money flowing into their coffers,and  the  "game" shuts down instantly.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #535 on: April 05, 2023, 03:09:37 pm »
Was it election fraud that was responsible for the election and reelection success of Kemp

Yes
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #536 on: April 05, 2023, 03:09:38 pm »
I just have to shake my head of what the voters in Chicago just did

Talk about going from the frying pan straight into the fire

@LMAO

Voters do what they always do,vote in their own selfish self-interest.

Ok,that is an exaggeration. Probably no  more than 80 percent do that.

Still,that makes it a steep hill for "rational" to climb.

« Reply #537 on: April 05, 2023, 03:12:09 pm »
@mystery-ak

30 grand might be a lot of money to thee,me,and the doorman,but Trump probably thought it was cheaper to pay the doorman the 30 grand  than it would be to fight it in  court.

Not to mention all the lost time he would have spend it court,which would have obviously cost him more than 30 grand.

Sometimes reality just sucks.

Agree. @sneakypete   Every wealthy, public person has a Nuisance Lawsuit Account.   Except, of course, members of Congress ----- they have unconditional access to our wallets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #538 on: April 05, 2023, 03:12:13 pm »
Wisconsin went for Reagan twice. Elected Scott Walker. Maybe not always a conservative candidate. Wisconsin has voted for Republicans.

And did you know that Wisconsin went to Trump in 2016?

@LMAO

I admit to being  wrong about this after another poster wrote that the Republicans were on the move in Wis.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #539 on: April 05, 2023, 03:27:41 pm »
@LMAO

Voters do what they always do,vote in their own selfish self-interest.

Ok,that is an exaggeration. Probably no  more than 80 percent do that.

Still,that makes it a steep hill for "rational" to climb.

Where's the self interest in living in a violent, crime infested hellhole?

« Reply #540 on: April 05, 2023, 03:31:15 pm »
FWIW...

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

I just learned last night that @JusticeDanKelly thought he could win without Trump’s support in the great state of Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is my home state and Trump is beloved by the people.

Foolish that Dan didn’t want Trump’s help — guess we know why he lost now.

8:43 AM · Apr 5, 2023

« Reply #541 on: April 05, 2023, 03:36:41 pm »

« Reply #542 on: April 05, 2023, 03:38:58 pm »
Maybe the Stormy Daniels episode still has her a bit pissed.  Her lack of being there may imply the Donald did indeed have an affair.

Or, she had nothing to wear with her "I really don't care, do u?" jacket.   88devil

« Reply #543 on: April 05, 2023, 03:43:06 pm »
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

Daniel Kelly was a Scott Walker appointee

Both are GOP establishment

Daniel Kelly has now lost 2 races for Supreme Court, both times by 10 points

Ron Johnson just won a Senate seat running on a platform MAGA

We know the recipe for WI

It’s MAGA

They just need MAGA candidates

8:17 AM · Apr 5, 2023

Offline LMAO

« Reply #544 on: April 05, 2023, 03:45:10 pm »
FWIW...

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

I just learned last night that @JusticeDanKelly thought he could win without Trump’s support in the great state of Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is my home state and Trump is beloved by the people.

Foolish that Dan didn’t want Trump’s help — guess we know why he lost now.

8:43 AM · Apr 5, 2023

Yet,  he lost with Trump’s endorsement in 2020

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #545 on: April 05, 2023, 04:09:45 pm »
Bullshit, we have done nothing but lose with Trump, repeatedly. I'm tired of it, personally.

An anecdotal point... In the non-partisan Green Bay mayoral race the conservative challenger, Chad Weininger, was labeled a MAGA conservative in all the TV and radio spots.  Of course, he lost. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LMAO

« Reply #546 on: April 05, 2023, 04:12:55 pm »
An anecdotal point... In the non-partisan Green Bay mayoral race the conservative challenger, Chad Weininger, was labeled a MAGA conservative in all the TV and radio spots.  Of course, he lost.

One of the commercials in the supreme court race did have Trump’s endorsement of Kelly from 2020 as part of the commercial. And in the background there was a scene from January 6 basically implying that Judge Kelly was there

Unfair? Yes, But  it worked.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #547 on: April 05, 2023, 04:14:01 pm »
Truth be told, I haven't the time or the inclination to follow every race in the fifty states. I rely on others to bring contests to the forefront for debate and assistance.

I also think the dismantling of the rule of law and the codification of election interference from ever corner of our Republic is a critical issue ---- much, much more than a distraction or nonsense.  But, I also understand that others just want it back under the rug,.   :shrug:

Ditto! Especially the part I highlighted.  Without an honest rule of law NOTHING else matters. We are missing that currently.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2023, 04:31:43 pm »
FWIW @mystery-ak Trump was talking about how well run his companies are and thanked his children for working so hard making this happen.  I was more surprised that he thanked Tiffany than not mentioning Melania in this context.   :laugh:

They're fine .... on their way to dinner a couple of nights ago:

Yes, he was referring to his children, and I didn't really even miss his mention of Melania but I too was surprised by his mention of Tiffany...perhaps her moral support. (Her new husband has very deep pockets and connections as well).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #549 on: April 05, 2023, 04:32:18 pm »
Ditto! Especially the part I highlighted.  Without an honest rule of law NOTHING else matters. We are missing that currently.

I second that Ditto!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.