Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges  (Read 10823 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges
« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2023, 08:43:42 pm »
Been off the grid for 4 days......

Did I miss anything?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2023, 08:54:25 pm »

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2023, 08:57:02 pm »
Apparently he doesn't believe in Federalism.

@Free Vulcan

Well,he has  now admitted he wants to be a member of the Borg,so there is no reason for anyone to the right of Putin to vote for him.

I no longer support him for any office,including Trump's VP running mate.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:19:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2023, 09:00:46 pm »
And ..regardless of what DeSantis says or does the staunch Trump supporters find fault

@libertybele

Yeah,wadda bunch of wusses!

The won't even find fault with their backstabbing bitch of a hero,merely because he throws the man responsible for winning his election under a bus because it is currently "inconvenient" to support him!

If you support a backstabbing bitch like that,you might as well vote Dim and be done with it.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2023, 09:01:22 pm »
@libertybele

Yeah,wadda bunch of wusses!

The won't even find fault with their backstabbing bitch of a hero,merely because he throws the man responsible for winning his election under a bus because it is currently "inconvenient" to support him!

If you support a backstabbing bitch like that,you might as well vote Dim and be done with it.

:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2023, 09:03:04 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
DeSantis put out a strong speech supporting Donald Trump, attacking the globalists, and their Soros-backed corrupt prosecutors. This should bring unity to the right. So what do the instigators do? They try to turn this into a DeSantis vs Trump thing.
11:45 AM · Mar 20, 2023

@mountaineer

Yeah,the GALL of some people,right? Just because he sticks a knife in the back of a man that helped him get elected,that's no reason to trust him,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2023, 09:04:23 pm »
If this goes thru we will finally have proof positive that a big fat orange ham samitch can in fact be indicted.

@Wingnut

Is that right,comrade?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2023, 09:06:28 pm »
   I certainly wouldn't put it past Trump to fabricate this whole picture to garner support.  After all it's all about him.

@corbe to

You couldn't possibly be a bigger fool in you tried. DeSantis stabbed him in the back  by refusing to support him,and somehow it is Trump's fault he said what he said?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2023, 09:07:58 pm »
  We all know that if DeSantis had left his wife and children and flew to LA to galivant with a P0rn star Trump would not shut up about it.

@corbe

Making lame-ass excuses for that backstabbing punk is not going to help him OR you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2023, 09:08:13 pm »
We are probably witnessing the beginning of the end of both Trump and Desantis’s aspirations, if DeSantis had any, for high office

DeSantis won’t win the primary and Trump won’t win the general

It is a horribly divided GOP
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:09:17 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #260 on: March 20, 2023, 09:11:16 pm »
Standing squarely and firmly for the rule of law and against a political prosecution --- of both a former president and current candidate AND a citizen of the "free state" of Florida is not his fight??????    Then who needs this clown?

@Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis just announced to the whole world that he is a backstabbing whore,and the DeSantis groupie cretins here on TBR are applauding him for it!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2023, 09:11:58 pm »
We are probably witnessing the beginning of the end of both Trump and Desantis’s aspirations, if DeSantis had any, for high office

DeSantis won't win the 2024 primary, mainly because Trump will have salted the earth on that one.  However, if he keeps his powder dry, and bides his time until 2028 - which will give him plenty of time to build up the political capital he will eventually need as president - then I don't see why Trump's tantrums spell the end of DeSantis' own political aspirations.

They do spell another four years of destruction and stupidity for this country, but that would not be DeSantis' fault if he chose to stay out of a race that has been poisoned by Trump.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2023, 09:12:14 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis just announced to the whole world that he is a backstabbing whore,and the DeSantis groupie cretins here on TBR are applauding him for it!

:mauslaff:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2023, 09:12:41 pm »
I'm curious.  Have any of these GOP Governors issued a statement?  Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Kristi Noem, Greg Abbott, Brian Kemp?

@Lando Lincoln

I really don't know,although I suspect many of them will be reluctant to do so because no matter what they say,it is going to piss off some of their voters.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2023, 09:14:02 pm »
DeSantis won't win the 2024 primary, mainly because Trump will have salted the earth on that one.  However, if he keeps his powder dry, and bides his time until 2028 - which will give him plenty of time to build up the political capital he will eventually need as president - then I don't see why Trump's tantrums spell the end of DeSantis' own political aspirations.

They do spell another four years of destruction and stupidity for this country, but that would not be DeSantis' fault if he chose to stay out of a race that has been poisoned by Trump.

Yup

Those of us who lean DeSantis won’t vote for Trump and vise versa
 We have to hold the House and gain the Senate in 2024, though
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:20:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2023, 09:16:17 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Not his circus, not his monkeys. DeSantis has more important things to do right now than trying to rescue Trump from another of his foibles.

I'll refresh you on what he said in case you forgot. He addressed it exactly as it should have been by practicing Federalism and staying in his lane, and ultimately true leadership.

@Free Vulcan

Yeah,what the hell is that loyalty stuff all about,anyhow?

That's for losers,not people like DeSantis,who thinks "It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2023, 09:17:25 pm »
Nope.  The defeat of Ron DeSanctus will be epic.  His national career will be over.

Instead of waiting for his statehouse to protect his job while he flames out in the primary, DeSanctus would be smarter to have them remove current obstacles to his being Florida's governor for life.

@Free Vulcan

@Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis is just another political whore,for sale to the highest bidder.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2023, 09:22:10 pm »

The world is blowing up...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2023, 09:22:25 pm »

@LMAO

Sadly,I suspect you are right. The Republicans just have too many voters that are absolute fools who refuse to vote for any candidate that isn't perfect,so they are willing to see the retard in the WH now re-elected.

And after that happens,they will accuse Trump voters of causing the loss.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2023, 09:24:46 pm »
@LMAO

Sadly,I suspect you are right. The Republicans just have too many voters that are absolute fools who refuse to vote for any candidate that isn't perfect,so they are willing to see the retard in the WH now re-elected.

And after that happens,they will accuse Trump voters of causing the loss.

Wait a minute

You just stated you will not vote DeSantis if he was the nominee

Yet now you’re insulting those who won’t vote Trump

You don’t see the double standard?

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #270 on: March 20, 2023, 09:24:57 pm »

You people are totally unhinged.  DeSantis condemned Alvin Bragg as a Soros plant.  Yes he needled Trump over the affair, in deadpan style.  Lord knows he had it coming after the past five months.  Get over it, this isn't Russia.

Online corbe

« Reply #271 on: March 20, 2023, 09:26:46 pm »
   Trump's EGO would run in 28 at 84yo AND be a 4 time LOSER!   Man that's a record to be proud of.  Speaking of RECORDS why is he not running on his instead of slandering fellow Republicans with his childish names?  Answer:  He doesn't have one to speak of!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2023, 09:33:22 pm »
   Trump's EGO would run in 28 at 84yo AND be a 4 time LOSER!   Man that's a record to be proud of.  Speaking of RECORDS why is he not running on his instead of slandering fellow Republicans with his childish names?  Answer:  He doesn't have one to speak of!

Trumps record is like a shit sandwich.  It stinks and is hard to swallow without a gallon of orange Kool-Aid. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #273 on: March 20, 2023, 09:39:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Awwww come on....  You've got your nose so stuck so far up Donny's ass, it'll take industrial jack hammers to get it out.

The irony being exuded by the AT crowd has gotten quite amusing. For the first few pages of this thread, I was feeling pretty sorry for DJT's plight.  But leave it to a few bad apples to poop the pooch into an epic stench by deflecting his problems on those who won't put the knee pads on.  Funny how these things roll.

'24 is going to suck.  And the orange dude is the lead suck-ee!!!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:41:24 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #274 on: March 20, 2023, 09:43:01 pm »
Wait a minute

You just stated you will not vote DeSantis if he was the nominee

Yet now you’re insulting those who won’t vote Trump

You don’t see the double standard?

Should change his delusional Pete.