Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges  (Read 10824 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: LIVE THREAD>>Trump Says He’ll Be Arrested Tuesday as DA Eyes Charges
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2023, 04:51:08 pm »
Am I the only one who feels this will break in unexpected ways?  That we may be getting played, somehow?

Nope.

Online corbe

« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2023, 04:55:45 pm »
   I certainly wouldn't put it past Trump to fabricate this whole picture to garner support.  After all it's all about him.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2023, 04:57:01 pm »
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

After this statement, I am now confident the Free State of Florida will have an incredible Governor through January 2027

12:11 PM · Mar 20, 2023

« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2023, 05:03:08 pm »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Woooooow, Ron DeSantis declares the far left takeover of the judiciary, leading to the potential arrest of a former president, not a “real issue”.

11:11 AM · Mar 20, 2023

Online corbe

« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2023, 05:09:10 pm »
  We all know that if DeSantis had left his wife and children and flew to LA to galivant with a P0rn star Trump would not shut up about it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2023, 05:09:15 pm »
MAGA War Room
@MAGAIncWarRoom

Ron DeSantis doesn't think the weaponization of our legal system is an "issue that actually matters to people."

11:42 AM · Mar 20, 2023

« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2023, 05:17:22 pm »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2023, 05:20:00 pm »
 :yowsa:DeSantis has played it perfectly. For him it's not a real issue because it's outside his jurisdiction, and he is only the Governor of Florida. The House GOP is gonna investigate, and Trump has plenty of money to fight the flimsy charges.

Not his fight.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 05:26:58 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2023, 05:21:33 pm »
If this goes thru we will finally have proof positive that a big fat orange ham samitch can in fact be indicted.

:happyhappy:

That's right.

(Nice  happy77 :beer:)

Online roamer_1

« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2023, 05:24:33 pm »
  We all know that if DeSantis had left his wife and children and flew to LA to galivant with a P0rn star Trump would not shut up about it.

If Tumpy ain't careful, he will be solely responsible for making DeSantis bulletproof, loooong before the Democrats get a crack at him.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2023, 05:37:16 pm »
I vote record. Not rumor, @art.prout ... You should know that about me by now

And that’s how it should be. Not lofty promises nor rumors. Because  the record is the only concrete thing that you can come to a conclusion on when it comes to any candidate.

Speaking of which, of all people who should know the folly of putting unsubstantiated rumors out about a particular candidate should be Trump supporters themselves. We witnessed the rumors of Russian prostitute peeing on him, colluding with Vladimir Putin  to win the election over Hillary Clinton, “very fine people” hoax…
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2023, 05:40:25 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

BREAKING: Jim Jordan, James Comer, and Bryan Steil of the House Judiciary Committee are demanding communications, documentations, and testimony from Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg related to his reported upcoming indictment of President Trump.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1637844975248605185

« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2023, 05:46:39 pm »
If Tumpy ain't careful, he will be solely responsible for making DeSantis bulletproof, loooong before the Democrats get a crack at him.

Oh, please.  Buy a vowel.   :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2023, 05:51:41 pm »
And that’s how it should be. Not lofty promises nor rumors. Because  the record is the only concrete thing that you can come to a conclusion on when it comes to any candidate.

Speaking of which, of all people who should know the folly of putting unsubstantiated rumors out about a particular candidate should be Trump supporters themselves. We witnessed the rumors of Russian prostitute peeing on him, colluding with Vladimir Putin  to win the election over Hillary Clinton, “very fine people” hoax…

That's dang well right - Though I have found that many people find truth to  be subjective, and are willing to leverage waggin tongues provided it is in their favor.

Which is why the substantiated record becomes all the more important.
It's really all I'll listen to. Especially in the silly season... which has become more than a season these days. All sorts of time to dream up bullcrap and throw it at the wall to see what sticks...

Seen it done to Cruz already. SOSDD.

« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2023, 05:58:40 pm »
:yowsa:DeSantis has played it perfectly. For him it's not a real issue because it's outside his jurisdiction, and he is only the Governor of Florida. The House GOP is gonna investigate, and Trump has plenty of money to fight the flimsy charges.

Not his fight.

Standing squarely and firmly for the rule of law and against a political prosecution --- of both a former president and current candidate AND a citizen of the "free state" of Florida is not his fight??????    Then who needs this clown?

« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2023, 06:02:44 pm »
"Hey DeSantis, this is how you respond when asked about the political persecution of @realDonaldTrump 👇🏼👇🏼" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1637853929886081025

In case you missed this   pointing-up@Free Vulcan

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2023, 06:10:42 pm »
I'm curious.  Have any of these GOP Governors issued a statement?  Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Kristi Noem, Greg Abbott, Brian Kemp?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2023, 06:21:34 pm »
I'm curious.  Have any of these GOP Governors issued a statement?  Glenn Youngkin, Chris Sununu, Kristi Noem, Greg Abbott, Brian Kemp?

Why resort to a false apples to oranges tortured comparison?.  It adds nothing to the debate and reduces rational Americans to idiots.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2023, 06:41:57 pm »
Why resort to a false apples to oranges tortured comparison?.  It adds nothing to the debate and reduces rational Americans to idiots.

Lol….typical

A poster asks a legitimate question and instead of answering, you do what you do best and cast doubt on the integrity and intelligence of the poster

But to answer that posters question…no. We can speculate as to why and why DeSantis is being singled out for not responding in the proper Trumpian manner. But the answer is still…no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2023, 06:46:42 pm »

Hey you!  Top row, third from the left... I demand a statement!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2023, 06:47:17 pm »
In case you missed this   pointing-up@Free Vulcan

@Right_in_Virginia

Not his circus, not his monkeys. DeSantis has more important things to do right now than trying to rescue Trump from another of his foibles.

I'll refresh you on what he said in case you forgot. He addressed it exactly as it should have been by practicing Federalism and staying in his lane, and ultimately true leadership.

...“I’ve seen rumors swirl. I have not seen any facts yet and so I don’t know what’s going to happen. But I do know this: The Manhattan district attorney is a Soros-funded prosecutor,” DeSantis said when asked about the looming indictment after a weekend of silence on the matter.

DeSantis continued to bash the Soros-funded prosecutors, explaining they routinely “weaponize their office to impose a political agenda on society at the expense of the rule of law and public safety.”

“He has downgraded over 50 percent of the felonies to misdemeanors,” the governor said of Bragg.

“He says he doesn’t want to even have jail time for the vast, vast majority of crimes,” DeSantis continued, explaining that the crime rate has risen in Manhattan, putting the safety of citizens in jeopardy...

...“We are not involved in this [and] won’t be involved in this. I have no interest in getting involved in some type of manufactured circus by some Soros DA, ok?” DeSantis said, accusing Bragg of creating a “political spectacle” and virtue-signaling to his leftist base.

DeSantis added he has “real issues” to deal with in the Sunshine State.

“I’ve got so many things pending in front of the legislature. I’ve got to spend my time on issues that actually matter to people. I can’t spend my time worrying about things or things of that nature, so we’re not going to be involved in it in any way,” he added.

The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2023, 07:11:40 pm »

Hey you!  Top row, third from the left... I demand a statement!

It’s tragic and funny how the existence of Ron DeSantis has totally collapsed the psyche of Trump supporters and Trump himself. And that’s BEFORE he announces, if at all.

They’ll need padded rooms and straight jackets if he were to announce. Which is a head scratcher because we’ve had many primaries before were the parties have debated a field of candidates until one emerges from both parties to make their case before the American people

I’ve never seen such irrationality of the prospect of another candidate giving it a go, ever

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2023, 07:33:14 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Not his circus, not his monkeys. DeSantis has more important things to do right now than trying to rescue Trump from another of his foibles.

Nope.  The defeat of Ron DeSanctus will be epic.  His national career will be over.

Instead of waiting for his statehouse to protect his job while he flames out in the primary, DeSanctus would be smarter to have them remove current obstacles to his being Florida's governor for life.

@Free Vulcan

« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2023, 08:21:23 pm »
‘Utter and Complete Crap’: Ted Cruz Slams Manhattan DA’s ‘Political Persecution’ of Donald Trump
Breitbart, Mar 20, 2023

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s “political persecution” of former President Donald Trump as “utter and complete crap.”

“The case from the Manhattan District Attorney, if they bring an indictment and charge him, is utter and complete crap…It is flimsy. It is weak,” Cruz said on his latest Verdict podcast episode. “It has been rejected by prosecutor after prosecutor after prosecutor. And it is obviously political retribution and a political persecution.

“[Bragg] hates Donald Trump. Now he has a right to hate Donald Trump. But he doesn’t have a right to abuse and corrupt the justice system to persecute his political opponents. And that, sadly, is exactly what he’s doing here,” the Texas senator continued.

More:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/20/utter-complete-crap-ted-cruz-slams-manhattan-das-political-persecution-donald-trump/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2023, 08:30:46 pm »
‘Utter and Complete Crap’: Ted Cruz Slams Manhattan DA’s ‘Political Persecution’ of Donald Trump

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s “political persecution” of former President Donald Trump as “utter and complete crap.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/20/utter-complete-crap-ted-cruz-slams-manhattan-das-political-persecution-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34