Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him  (Read 19740 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him
« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2023, 10:59:11 pm »
   DeSantis has answered the Call of his Country before AND will again, IMHO. 
   Trump will have pizzed off so many MORE GOP Voters this year and be left with only his hard core supporters.

Many of whom don't care because they are convinced they are the Silent Majority, and that Trump needs nobody but his hardcore base to win.  That's why they just laugh and name-call if you point out that his antics are alienating swing voters - because they don't think they need swing voters anyway.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 11:12:55 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2023, 11:34:17 pm »
:mauslaff:

Trump is not the savior you seem to think he is.

@Kamaji

No,but he is a hell of a lot closer to it than any career politician YOU might support.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2023, 11:37:40 pm »
The in your face hypocrisy of those who wouldn’t vote DeSantis but demand people vote for Trump

The ONLY hypocrisy in this thread so far is yours.

I think the GOP will be more divided in 2024 than in 2016

That IS what the RINO's and their butt-buddies in the DNC are hoping for.

DeSantis can’t win the primary and Trump can’t win the general

You may be right,but only IF DeSantis is really trashing Trump. I  just posted another take on this by Fox News,that basically claims the opposite.

Is it 2028 yet?  Lol

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2023, 11:39:11 pm »
I get your point, and that's why I voted for him in 2016 and 2020.  However....

In my opinion, Trump is now destroying the only real organized opposition to leftism, and is attempting to replace it with a form of populism that will end with him.  So when he's gone...there won't be anything left to slow them down.

His foreign policy towards Russia is scaring the hell out of me as well.  Not that I believe there is collusion, just that my views are so 180 from his.

I don't recall reading anything about his Russian foreign policy plans.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2023, 11:39:34 pm »
The ONLY hypocrisy in this thread so far is yours.

And what is my hypocrisy? I never stated Trump voters must vote for Ron DeSantis. I only made my case why I prefer him over Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2023, 11:39:48 pm »
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Speaker Paul Ryan is a truly good man, and while he will not be seeking re-election, he will leave a legacy of achievement that nobody can question. We are with you Paul!
9:50 AM · Apr 11, 2018
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2023, 11:43:06 pm »
The GOP is much more divided than the Democrats

@LMAO

No big surprise there.

The DNC has imported tens of thousands of illegal aliens into America,and settled them in areas where their votes MIGHT make the difference between who  wins and who loses.

Since these illegals would be homeless,hungry,and still trying to cross the border if it wasn't for the DNC letting them in,they are certain to vote Dim,and I can't blame them because I would do the same thing if I  were in their position.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2023, 11:44:18 pm »
   DeSantis has answered the Call of his Country before AND will again, IMHO. 
   Trump will have pizzed off so many MORE GOP Voters this year and be left with only his hard core supporters.

@corbe

You really are borderline insane. Trump lives in your head 24/7,and has plenty  of room and air.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2023, 11:49:25 pm »
@LMAO

No big surprise there.

The DNC has imported tens of thousands of illegal aliens into America,and settled them in areas where their votes MIGHT make the difference between who  wins and who loses.

Since these illegals would be homeless,hungry,and still trying to cross the border if it wasn't for the DNC letting them in,they are certain to vote Dim,and I can't blame them because I would do the same thing if I  were in their position.

Illegal immigrants don’t have anything to do with the division in the GOP. It’s conflicting ideologies. The Democrats don’t have that issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2023, 11:50:36 pm »
And Biden gets another term. Our time will come again as all storms pass. But we’ll have to go through another 4 years of incompetent “firsts”

@LMAO

I don't believe that. I believe the next presidential election will be our last actual public election if ANY  Dim or RINO candidate wins.

Oh,there will still be Soviet-style elections,but it has been reported that when one of Stalin's butt-boy Generals questioned Stalin about this,Stalin to him to not "Worry about it because it is no  who votes that decides who runs the country. What is important is who COUNTS the votes."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #260 on: March 20, 2023, 11:51:38 pm »
At this rate, I'm not holding out hope for an election in 2028.

@mountaineer

If the left wins this time,that is the end of freedom in America because they will control the votes and control who  counts them.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2023, 11:53:04 pm »
This nickname didn't come from Trump @Sighlass   It came from from one of D's constituents while he was waving and trying to glad hand folks.  By the time he got to the end of the line folks had picked it up and we're having a fun time with it. D ducked into his car. 

Far as I can tell, yes it started with Trump... which you obviously carry water for... Early March is about where I place the phrase. Picked up from the link below and carried to places like gay forums where it is considered funny I guess. It is typical of Trump, trying to hit below the belt. The first I heard of it was from you though.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/03/donald-trump-ron-desantis-little-d

Perhaps you could provide proof otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 11:58:20 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2023, 11:54:29 pm »
The GOP today is in a similar place where it was in 1976

I still hold onto my prediction that the next Republican president will be one of the governors. Who, and when I cannot say

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2023, 12:22:26 am »
"Why isn't pedo DeSanctmous who wants to end SS/MC and is a RINO defending my honor?" The Real Donald Trump

8888crybaby
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #265 on: March 21, 2023, 12:35:20 am »
    Not that I know of    wink777

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #266 on: March 21, 2023, 01:09:23 am »
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on DeSantis, Raises Questions About His Sexuality and Peddles Groomer Smear
By Ken Meyer Mar 20th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Former President Donald Trump went scorched earth on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis after he weighed in on his potential indictment in the Stormy Daniels case brought by prosecutors in New York.

Trump, in a post on Truth Social, raised questions about DeSantis’s sexuality and once again peddled his groomer smear against the Florida Republican who is seen as a potential presidential candidate in 2024.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!),” Trump seethed. ‘I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!”

Trump also included a picture from an article suggesting the worst about DeSantis’s conduct with “underage” young people.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
7h

Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!

more
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-goes-scorched-earth-on-desantis-raises-questions-about-his-sexuality-and-peddles-groomer-smear/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #267 on: March 21, 2023, 01:21:33 am »
Wow Trump didn't waste anytime in destroying the GOP's chances in '24. I'm beginning to wonder if the DEMS are having him destroy DeSantis.  Reminds me of him going after Cruz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #268 on: March 21, 2023, 01:27:49 am »
Trump Goes Scorched Earth on DeSantis, Raises Questions About His Sexuality and Peddles Groomer Smear
By Ken Meyer Mar 20th, 2023, 2:33 pm

Former President Donald Trump went scorched earth on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis after he weighed in on his potential indictment in the Stormy Daniels case brought by prosecutors in New York.

Trump, in a post on Truth Social, raised questions about DeSantis’s sexuality and once again peddled his groomer smear against the Florida Republican who is seen as a potential presidential candidate in 2024.

“Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!),” Trump seethed. ‘I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!”

Trump also included a picture from an article suggesting the worst about DeSantis’s conduct with “underage” young people.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-goes-scorched-earth-on-desantis-raises-questions-about-his-sexuality-and-peddles-groomer-smear/

Lol….

What?

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #269 on: March 21, 2023, 01:32:16 am »
Lol….

What?

Crazytown. The guy who handed Disney their hat is a groomer now.  *****rollingeyes*****

What bullcrap.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2023, 01:36:44 am »
Wow Trump didn't waste anytime in destroying the GOP's chances in '24.

Lol

That ship has sailed

He’s going to go  all the way to 2028

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2023, 01:38:49 am »
Crazytown. The guy who handed Disney their hat is a groomer now.  *****rollingeyes*****

What bullcrap.

Did you know that Trump is rich?

And you know that he’s orange and rude, right?

happy77

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2023, 01:42:30 am »
Lol….

What?

A new low for the Orange madman.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2023, 01:44:20 am »
Did you know that Trump is rich?

And you know that he’s orange and rude, right?

happy77

He's like a bad joke at this point.  Probably laughing to himself about how much he thinks he can trash other Republicans while still counting on their support if he wins the primary.

Thinking of this guy as the leader of the GOP for nearly six more years is stomach churning.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2023, 01:47:38 am »
He's like a bad joke at this point.  Probably laughing to himself about how much he thinks he can trash other Republicans while still counting on their support if he wins the primary.

Thinking of this guy as the leader of the GOP for nearly six more years is stomach churning.

You just hate him because he’s wealthy. Envy is never pretty

Barry Goldwater