Author Topic: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World  (Read 16310 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World
« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2023, 01:34:52 am »
Precisely right.

@roamer_1

"We is da wurld......."

We iz da party peep-pulls......"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2023, 01:35:39 am »
@roamer_1

"We is da wurld......."

We iz da party peep-pulls......"

@sneakypete

Bullcrap.

Offline corbe

« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2023, 01:50:50 am »
   How upset you Trumpers were/are with Pence and Ryan, 2 architect darlings of the last time OUR Budget was supposedly balanced, gives me all the proof I need as how easy it is to throw someone under the bus in the Trump World.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2023, 01:58:37 am »
   How upset you Trumpers were/are with Pence and Ryan, 2 architect darlings of the last time OUR Budget was supposedly balanced, gives me all the proof I need as how easy it is to throw someone under the bus in the Trump World.

None of that matters. It only matters that you bow reverently and kiss the damn ring.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2023, 02:04:06 am »
None of that matters. It only matters that you bow reverently and kiss the damn ring.

@roamer_1

You wear a ring?

Online Kamaji

« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2023, 02:05:29 am »
Can someone please translate this for me?

Donald Trump is the second coming of Christ. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #256 on: February 28, 2023, 02:10:08 am »
@roamer_1

You wear a ring?

@sneakypete
Nope. Not me. No necklaces either. Found out early those are handles in fights.

So again, your accusations are bullcrap.

Offline corbe

« Reply #257 on: February 28, 2023, 02:32:08 am »
   One of @Texas Robin Beaux's is very talented and she gave me a very beautiful Arrowhead necklace as a gift made by him. I just don't wear any jewelry, ever, It's the Indian in me.
   Ok maybe a wedding ring or two. 
   Fortunately, she understands it's not a jealousy thing. 
   I wish I had this guys talents, but not his phobias.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 02:34:15 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #258 on: February 28, 2023, 02:39:24 am »
   A Customer, unbeknownst to me, had a Robin original painting in her house today that she bought last Christmas. all to Charity. 
   I waived the $150 charge for reloading Win11. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #259 on: February 28, 2023, 02:43:51 am »
   One of @Texas Robin Beaux's is very talented and she gave me a very beautiful Arrowhead necklace as a gift made by him. I just don't wear any jewelry, ever, It's the Indian in me.
   Ok maybe a wedding ring or two. 
   Fortunately, she understands it's not a jealousy thing. 
   I wish I had this guys talents, but not his phobias.

I will wear jewelry only on leather, and that because I know it will break if I need it to... Looking for someone to make me a legit native turquoise wolf print in a silver pendant. maybe a few stone beads... on leather. Ask your buddy. Maybe I can do something.

Offline corbe

« Reply #260 on: February 28, 2023, 02:59:20 am »
   Normally I don't want to derail a Thread but this one seems to have a life of its own AND will surely survive.

I'll PM you @roamer_1 when I get the info from @Texas Robin Shirley he has a Website, he's published 7 books and done multiple Music CD's.  He's famous around here for his ArtRocks, whatever that is. Very Spirited, Indian runs throughout his spere, but very Liberal.  Yet to meet the guy cause he's such a reclusive.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #261 on: February 28, 2023, 03:01:08 am »
   Normally I don't want to derail a Thread but this one seems to have a life of its own AND will surely survive.

I'll PM you @roamer_1 when I get the info from @Texas Robin Shirley he has a Website, he's published 7 books and done multiple Music CD's.  He's famous around here for his ArtRocks, whatever that is. Very Spirited, Indian runs throughout his spere, but very Liberal.  Yet to meet the guy cause he's such a reclusive.

:beer: :seeya:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #262 on: February 28, 2023, 09:19:35 pm »
These rantings that make him popular with his most dedicated supporters, are the same rantings that make him toxic to the general electorate

I think they believe that "his most dedicated supporters" constitute a majority of likely voters ("as long as the votes are counted honestly"), and it therefore doesn't matter if they piss off everyone else or not.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2023, 09:28:58 pm »
These four years between elections provided an opportunity for Trump's Nebuchadnezzar moment.  He could have gone out into the field eating grass for a couple of years, learning a bit of humility before returning to the campaign trail.  But no.  Instead he chose to double down on everything that makes him unpopular.

Democrats will be crossing over enmasse to vote for Trump in Republican primaries next year to ensure Trump is the GOP candidate in 2024.  And if they are successful, they could run Fetterman's corpse as a candidate, and win.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2023, 10:47:50 pm »
We've got to stay on guard not to get trapped in the anti-Trump media bubble @berdie  They pay people good money to amplify --- repeatedly --- anti-Trump sentiment and they know ---- "mean tweets" is the easiest way to do this.

I assure you President Trump *is* running not only on his long list of accomplishments, but also on his plans to build on them in his next term.  I've tried to keep this thread updated so Briefers, too, can know what millions of fellow Americans are learning.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Well, maybe he should cut out the "mean tweets" and not give any fodder. Like downing a singer (Rhianna) who makes no difference in the overall scheme of things. Who cares if she doesn't like him?

Most people don't find that attractive for a person running the country.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 10:48:49 pm by berdie »

Offline corbe

« Reply #265 on: February 28, 2023, 11:52:43 pm »
   I'm glad I didn't kill this Thread. I knew it had potential and there will many others soon.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2023, 02:42:27 am »
These four years between elections provided an opportunity for Trump's Nebuchadnezzar moment.  He could have gone out into the field eating grass for a couple of years, learning a bit of humility before returning to the campaign trail.  But no.  Instead he chose to double down on everything that makes him unpopular.

He also has made it clear he has no interest in trying to reign in spending. And if he were to win again, he wouldn’t have the luxury of low interest rates this time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #267 on: March 01, 2023, 01:37:43 pm »
He also has made it clear he has no interest in trying to reign in spending. And if he were to win again, he wouldn’t have the luxury of low interest rates this time

That's exactly what worries me about a second Trump term.  If Trump is leading the GOP, there will be no one left to rein in spending.  And his vicious assaults on anyone who points to the coming entitlement insolvency would take that off the table until 2029 at the earliest.

That, on top of his foreign policy pronouncements, is why I don't think I can vote for him in the 2024 general.  Not to the "mean tweets", which only really impact my primary voting.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #268 on: March 01, 2023, 02:10:32 pm »
That's exactly what worries me about a second Trump term.  If Trump is leading the GOP, there will be no one left to rein in spending.  And his vicious assaults on anyone who points to the coming entitlement insolvency would take that off the table until 2029 at the earliest.

That, on top of his foreign policy pronouncements, is why I don't think I can vote for him in the 2024 general.  Not to the "mean tweets", which only really impact my primary voting.

If Trump is leading the ticket, I'm not going to vote for any Republicans on the federal side.  He already printed enough money to cause severe inflation, and his working class heroes will expect another four years of tariffs, bureaucracy, and helicopter cash drops. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #269 on: March 01, 2023, 02:19:44 pm »
First he needs his loser cushion in place ..... (Imagine if Florida's democrat governor wanted to change the law so he could run for president and keep his day job.)

Offline LMAO

« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2023, 02:26:59 pm »
If Trump is leading the ticket, I'm not going to vote for any Republicans on the federal side.  He already printed enough money to cause severe inflation, and his working class heroes will expect another four years of tariffs, bureaucracy, and helicopter cash drops.

So what you’re saying is it’s not because  he’s “ orange, rude, and wealthy” that’s driving your decision…lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2023, 02:32:19 pm »

The horse is very much alive @mrpotatohead   The Florida Statehouse will revisit the law requiring Ronny ro resign to run for Federal office in an upcoming special session.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2023, 02:35:56 pm »
So what you’re saying is it’s not because  he’s “ orange, rude, and wealthy” that’s driving your decision…lol

@LMAO

The "Orange" and "Rude" are factors with the "Never Trump crowd",but the prime reason for their hated is their jealousy and mistrust of rich people. ESPECIALLY rich people that were born into wealth.

It's a class warfare thing.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2023, 02:37:12 pm »
@LMAO

The "Orange" and "Rude" are factors with the "Never Trump crowd",but the prime reason for their hated is their jealousy and mistrust of rich people. ESPECIALLY rich people that were born into wealth.

:mauslaff:

Yeah; it has nothing to do with policy differences.  :rolleyes:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2023, 02:38:31 pm »
@LMAO

You sound like that wackadoodle "Legal American" posting that Envy and jealousy strawman argument. 

Do better.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.