Author Topic: Thomas Massie Discusses Creation of New House Subcommittee to Investigate the Fourth Branch of Gover  (Read 1415 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
It's interesting how this "Q-Anon" is referenced in Encyclopedia Britannica and many descriptive databases online. By now, it's very much stuck in the debate about extremism by many different sources. Sometimes repetition makes things so to the aggravation of many.

If the Left tells a Lie long enough It becomes Journalism. I'm a Q Researcher and Follower and some of the best Anons I consider Fellow Patriots and Friends on This Digital Battlefield We are on Today. 5th Generation Warfare.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Polly Ticks

At least the guy that does represent me in DC is a Republican (Guthrie).

You’re stuck living in the only Democrat Congressional district in the state.  :crying:

Don't I know it. 
I thought maybe things would be better when that idiot John Yarmuth retired, but the new guy appears to be cut from pretty much the same cloth.  Ugh.

I sure miss Anne Northup.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
... the committee will investigate how the executive branch agencies
"collect, compile, analyze, use, or disseminate
information about citizens of the United States,
including any unconstitutional, illegal, or unethical activities
committed against citizens of the United States."

They forgot to include "fabricate".
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Q anon and some of their outlandish claims has given the left more fodder  to damage the conservative movement than I care to discuss.

I normally skip this guy's theads, but I guess I  bit this time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.