Author Topic: Thomas Massie Discusses Creation of New House Subcommittee to Investigate the Fourth Branch of Gover  (Read 1391 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Thomas Massie Discusses Creation of New House Subcommittee to Investigate the Fourth Branch of Government.
Part of the successful negotiations amid the 21 congressional holdouts to the McCarthy speakership, was a pledge to create a subcommittee styled after the Frank Church committee. The purpose of the subcommittee would be to investigate the intelligence apparatus of the U.S. government and the conflicting intersections created by the unconstitutional surveillance state.

It appears from a review of the 6-page framework [See Proposal HERE], the subcommittee will fall under the jurisdiction of the House Judiciary Committee which will likely be chaired by Jim Jordan (R-OH).  The framework of the committee as it is surfacing would be structured to have investigative authorities into U.S. intelligence operations, Homeland Security, FBI and DOJ-NSD activity.  Thomas Massie will likely be a member of the committee and appeared with Tucker Carlson to discuss.
#fbi  #cia  #nsa  #collusion  #treason
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/07/thomas-massie-discusses-creation-of-new-house-subcommittee-to-investigate-the-fourth-branch-of-government/
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Hoodat

The Fourth Branch of government is We the People.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are going to again, and endlessly so, investigate democrats.  What ignorant azz can't figure that outcome already?
 :tongue2:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

Investigate?  How about prison... we already know, and it has been proven, the intelligence, legal and political communities lied to the FISA court and have done nothing about it.
If we are going to spend more billions investigating with no result the just go away and save the money and media hysteria...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Investigate?  How about prison... we already know, and it has been proven, the intelligence, legal and political communities lied to the FISA court and have done nothing about it.
If we are going to spend more billions investigating with no result the just go away and save the money and media hysteria...
It goes beyond that: they influenced every major social media platform to censor information beneficial to one party in the runup to the 2020 election, and in re COVID-19.
While some bullshit excuse might be fielded for the latter, the former is collusion/conspiracy to interfere with a fundamental civil right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It goes beyond that: they influenced every major social media platform to censor information beneficial to one party in the runup to the 2020 election, and in re COVID-19.
While some bullshit excuse might be fielded for the latter, the former is collusion/conspiracy to interfere with a fundamental civil right.

This is absolutely needed.  The Fear of God needs to be put into those agencies regarding political bias.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Fourth Branch of government is We the People.
Nah we we're shuffled to fifth, the democrat As, er bootlicking media has been the fourth branch for a very very long time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Crenshaw was also the Republican "not voting" on the rules package

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

BREAKING: @DanCrenshawTX didn’t show up to vote today for the new Church Committee.

Every other Republican voted in favor of it.

Where’s Dan?

5:09 PM · Jan 10, 2023

"Lauren Boebert shreds the weaponized federal government."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1612905764284428288

Online DB

Crenshaw was also the Republican "not voting" on the rules package

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

BREAKING: @DanCrenshawTX didn’t show up to vote today for the new Church Committee.

Every other Republican voted in favor of it.

Where’s Dan?

5:09 PM · Jan 10, 2023

Getting his head surgically removed from his ass?

"Americans are fed up with the weaponization of the federal government against our own citizens. Republicans are not standing idly by. NEW Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government will deliver accountability and oversight and protect all civil liberties.".  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepPfluger/status/1612898348624650240

"Pencil neck @AdamSchiff is upset that @SpeakerMcCarthy & House Republicans are going to investigate the weaponization of the federal government." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1612897588239372289

Rep Dan Bishop:  "The Deep State is on notice. To any bureaucrat who violates Americans' Constitutional rights - we're coming for you, on behalf of the American people.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepDanBishop/status/1612890497844117507

Online DB

Let's just say I'll believe it when high ranking heads roll... Otherwise it is just more theater...

Rep. Jim McGovern (D-MA): "[Investigating the weaponization of the FBI] is about attacking law enforcement. It's about going after people, destroying people's careers and lives, undermining the DOJ, and defunding the police... The MAGA extremist fringe will use it to push QAnon.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1612884514287587336

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 10, 2023 4:35pm EST
Jim Jordan-led subcommittee charged with oversight of Biden admin 'weaponization' passes House
Rep. Jim Jordan, who will chair the House Judiciary Committee, will also lead the subcommittee on weaponization

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

The House of Representatives passed a resolution that establishes a new Judiciary subcommittee tasked with reviewing how the executive branch has investigated and collected information on American citizens.

The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government passed the House 221-211 and will be led by Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who will also chair the full Judiciary Committee. The subcommittee will consist of 13 members.

The panel is expected to investigate not only how the executive branch has gathered information on citizens, but how it has worked with other bodies – including private sector companies – to "facilitate action against American citizens."

The resolution states that the committee will investigate how the executive branch agencies "collect, compile, analyze, use, or disseminate information about citizens of the United States, including any unconstitutional, illegal, or unethical activities committed against citizens of the United States." 

The subcommittee’s work would include "a full and complete investigation and study" and a final report to be submitted by Jan. 2, 2025, the resolution states.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-jordan-led-subcommittee-charged-oversight-biden-admin-weaponization-passes-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

I wouldn't be surprised at all if QAnon was a CIA operation. And far too many took it in and ran with it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:53:28 pm by DB »

"MTG reveals why she backed Kevin McCarthy for Speaker from the start—"   (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1612861616722251810

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Rep. Jim McGovern (D-MA): "[Investigating the weaponization of the FBI] is about attacking law enforcement. It's about going after people, destroying people's careers and lives, undermining the DOJ, and defunding the police... The MAGA extremist fringe will use it to push QAnon.".

There is no QAnon. There is Q. There are Anons. There is no QAnon.
**If I get in trouble over This Post I'm just following up on what is already posted.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline BellyAche

There is no QAnon. There is Q. There are Anons. There is no QAnon.
**If I get in trouble over This Post I'm just following up on what is already posted.

It's interesting how this "Q-Anon" is referenced in Encyclopedia Britannica and many descriptive databases online. By now, it's very much stuck in the debate about extremism by many different sources. Sometimes repetition makes things so to the aggravation of many.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wish I was in his district so I could vote for him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

A House Committee has no power to send anyone to prison.  The most they can do in that regard is send a criminal referral to the Justice Department, and hope the DOJ indicts.  Obviously, that's not likely given who is running DOJ.

But what they can do is issue subpoenas, have testimony, etc..  And they can wash all of that dirty laundry in public before voters prior to the election.  The other thing they may be able to do is to dig up enough evidence to enable some private civil suits to be brought.   A lot of this stuff the FBI, etc., is accused of doing may not be criminal, either.  Just because something is barred by law doesn't mean that there is a statute enabling charges to be brought against individuals.

Offline Polly Ticks

I wish I was in his district so I could vote for him.

You and me, both.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You and me, both.

At least the guy that does represent me in DC is a Republican (Guthrie).

You’re stuck living in the only Democrat Congressional district in the state.  :crying:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!