Author Topic: House Speaker Vote Live 2nd Thread  (Read 46371 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: House Speaker Vote Live 2nd Thread
« Reply #450 on: January 05, 2023, 10:03:42 pm »
As previously pointed out, McCarthy is basically McConnell with better hair.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #451 on: January 05, 2023, 10:05:03 pm »
Well, then who’s this magical ubermensch these 22 idiots are putting forward to be Speaker? Or are they so full of empty rhetoric, so vacuously self aggrandizing, that they haven’t figured that part out yet?

v. a soon-to-be 10 time loser who criticizes 20 people when he was willing to go down to 5, and moved into the Speaker's office before cuz he thought he had the job?

Kevs has made so many tactical missteps he no longer deserves the job just out of principle.

It is time for a consensus candidate.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #452 on: January 05, 2023, 10:05:58 pm »
S'Alright... I'll be over here with Ellie May...

The lady up on Reply 430's not bad!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #453 on: January 05, 2023, 10:06:07 pm »
No. Are you?

Nope. Sick of his sh*t for a long time now. RINOs get in trouble he gives em a softball interview... then Conservatives come on and he stabs em hard right in the back. He's an establishment hack and a 'conservative' cut out.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #454 on: January 05, 2023, 10:06:12 pm »
Than who fudge is?

Jordan Schachtel tweeted this out earlier. Perhaps one of these “rebels”.

Liberty Scores of anti-McCarthy GOP rebels:
Andy Biggs 100
Dan Bishop 100
Lauren Boebert 100
M Cloud 91
A Clyde 91
Byron Donalds 100
Matt Gaetz 84
Bob Good 100
Paul Gosar 100
A Harris 84
Mary Miller 95
R Norman 92
S Perry 86
Matt Rosendale 100
Chip Roy 100
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DB

« Reply #455 on: January 05, 2023, 10:06:29 pm »
Interesting how far some people will go to keep the swamp masters in charge and that resistance to it is only by "morons" and "traitors"...

Online Hoodat

« Reply #456 on: January 05, 2023, 10:07:10 pm »
Don Bacon not present.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #457 on: January 05, 2023, 10:08:21 pm »
Who is to say which is the Hill to Die on and for.......

The dim/RINO steamroller has to stop somewhere.

I'm saying:  It's the hill to die on. If not now, when? 

This is our last opportunity, the next cycle may be too late.  McCarthy would be bad for conservatives, based on his record of supporting Pelosi's bills.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #458 on: January 05, 2023, 10:09:08 pm »
The lady up on Reply 430's not bad!!!

I thought nine was fine...

But Ellie May has two first names - A prerequisite, I have found... A very good sign I might could stay a while...  happy77

Online Hoodat

« Reply #459 on: January 05, 2023, 10:09:29 pm »
Dan Bishop not present.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2023, 10:11:12 pm »
Kat Cammack not present.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #461 on: January 05, 2023, 10:11:15 pm »

Jordan Schachtel tweeted this out earlier. Perhaps one of these “rebels”.

Liberty Scores of anti-McCarthy GOP rebels:
Andy Biggs 100
Dan Bishop 100
Lauren Boebert 100
M Cloud 91
A Clyde 91
Byron Donalds 100
Matt Gaetz 84
Bob Good 100
Paul Gosar 100
A Harris 84
Mary Miller 95
R Norman 92
S Perry 86
Matt Rosendale 100
Chip Roy 100

I'd go down into the low 80's... There ain't no sense in going any lower.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #462 on: January 05, 2023, 10:12:59 pm »
Interesting how far some people will go to keep the swamp masters in charge and that resistance to it is only by "morons" and "traitors"...

So much for the 'He Fights' bullcrap.

This is a FIGHT. I will rise to this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #463 on: January 05, 2023, 10:13:13 pm »
Well that's 5 against McCarthy...   A 11th ballot cometh.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #464 on: January 05, 2023, 10:13:24 pm »
When Hakeem Jeffries becomes Speaker…every single one of you supporting this idiocy need to come here and acknowledge how these 22 morons and you, their supporters, have handed the Left it’s greatest victory over Conservatism in the post war era. You won’t, but you should. Shame.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:14:23 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #465 on: January 05, 2023, 10:13:35 pm »
Kat Cammack not present.

The Roll Clerk will return to the beginning after exhausting the alphabetic list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #466 on: January 05, 2023, 10:16:43 pm »
When Hakeem Jeffries becomes Speaker…every single one of you supporting this idiocy need to come here and acknowledge how these 22 morons and you, their supporters, have handed the Left it’s greatest victory over Conservatism in the post war era. You won’t, but you should. Shame.

Name 6 GOP members who will vote, and  defect to Jeffries.  Otherwise, enough okay?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:20:26 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #467 on: January 05, 2023, 10:17:27 pm »
I'd go down into the low 80's... There ain't no sense in going any lower.

McCarty scored 46 on that Report.  46%!  (I might be off, maybe 56%, still an "F")
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #468 on: January 05, 2023, 10:17:37 pm »
Well that's 5 against McCarthy...   A 11th ballot cometh.

But surely McCarthy wouldn't enter into another round of voting without working out a deal in advance.  No one is that obtuse, right?

And to think he has a marketing degree.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #469 on: January 05, 2023, 10:18:24 pm »

I must have missed the white smoke when they made you Pope.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #470 on: January 05, 2023, 10:18:31 pm »
McCarty scored 46 on that Report.  46%!  (I might be off, maybe 56%, still an "F")

I know dang well. And then folks wonder why he's not sufficient.  **nononono*

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #471 on: January 05, 2023, 10:19:41 pm »
But surely McCarthy wouldn't enter into another round of voting without working out a deal in advance.  No one is that obtuse, right?

The fact he is allowing this to reach an 11th ballot is showing epic stupidity.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #472 on: January 05, 2023, 10:19:54 pm »

When you get there, maybe TWO girls, each holding one number... Because it does look like it's going there.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #473 on: January 05, 2023, 10:20:53 pm »

If Hakeem Jefferies becomes Speaker, I will be blaming the person with the ego too big to step aside for a single vote.  The guy that refused some easy concessions to Conservatives again and again and again.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #474 on: January 05, 2023, 10:22:55 pm »
Hern is building momentum.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-