Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 28556 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hope he has a good recovery.
Recover or not the sad reality is that he will still be married to Nancy, but then he probably deserves it, hell they deserve each other.

Online DB

Recover or not the sad reality is that he will still be married to Nancy, but then he probably deserves it, hell they deserve each other.

She brought home the inside information and he invested based on it making them a fortune in the process. Entirely corrupt and the left celebrates them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: NBC Reports Paul Pelosi Told Responding Cops ‘Everything’s Good’

The latest news on the Paul Pelosi incident is that when the cops showed up at his house last week, he told them, “everything’s good,” and then walked back into his house as though he had nothing to fear from alleged assailant David DePape.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/04/nolte-nbc-reports-paul-pelosi-told-responding-cops-everythings-good/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 NBC News pulls report claiming Paul Pelosi didn’t indicate ‘emergency’ to cops: report
By Mark Lungariello   
November 4, 2022 11:45am

NBC News pulled a report Friday that claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in any danger when cops showed up at his home just prior to the hammer attack on him.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call at the San Francisco home, but the officers were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” or try to leave, but instead walked several feet back into the foyer toward armed attacker David DePape, who had broken into the home last Friday and was carrying a hammer, sources told NBC.

The report, which cited sources familiar with the matter, said it wasn’t clear what Pelosi’s mental state was or if he had already been hurt.

The NBC report from Friday was taken down with the explanation, “The piece should not have aired because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards.”

The report contradicted court documents filed in DePape’s case that said Pelosi “nervously but calmly greeted” officers in a dimly lit foyer where both men stood.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/paul-pelosi-didnt-indicate-emergency-when-cops-showed-up-in-attack-report/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NBC News pulls report claiming Paul Pelosi didn’t indicate ‘emergency’ to cops: report
NY Post, Nov 4, 2022

NBC News pulled a report Friday that claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in any danger when cops showed up at his home just prior to the hammer attack on him.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call at the San Francisco home, but the officers were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” or try to leave, but instead walked several feet back into the foyer toward armed attacker David DePape, who had broken into the home last Friday and was carrying a hammer, sources told NBC.

The report, which cited sources familiar with the matter, said it wasn’t clear what Pelosi’s mental state was or if he had already been hurt.

The NBC report from Friday was taken down with the explanation, “The piece should not have aired because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards.”

More:  https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/paul-pelosi-didnt-indicate-emergency-when-cops-showed-up-in-attack-report/

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command".   George Orwell, 1984

Online mountaineer

So both men weren't holding onto the hammer? It would seem not.

What a load of  :poo:

Online mountaineer

... When Officers Kolby Wilmes and Kyle Cagney responded to the residence and rang the doorbell, DePape reportedly told Pelosi not to open the door, but Pelosi did anyway using his left hand.

Pelosi and DePape stood in the dimly lit foyer and faced the officers as Pelosi calmly greeted them, according to the police report.

When one of the officers asked the men what was going on, DePape said, 'everything's good' and pulled his hands toward his body. When an officer turned on his flashlight, DePape could be seen holding the bottom handle of the hammer with one hand and Pelosi's right arm with the other. Pelosi's right hand was also on the handle of the hammer.

When an officer ordered for the men to 'drop the hammer,' DePape raised the hammer and said, 'um, nope' as he tried to pull it away from Pelosi who exclaimed 'hey, hey!'

DePape then gained control of it and struck Pelosi's head, which knocked Pelosi unconscious, according to San Francisco FBI special agent Stephanie Minor wrote in a request for a federal criminal complaint and arrest warrant. ...
From the Daily Mail story, NBC News mysteriously PULLS its exclusive report on how Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul, 82, calmly opened door to cops in his underpants - and then walked TOWARDS 'hammer intruder' who bludgeoned him.
 :pop41:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
From the Daily Mail story, NBC News mysteriously PULLS its exclusive report on how Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul, 82, calmly opened door to cops in his underpants - and then walked TOWARDS 'hammer intruder' who bludgeoned him.
 :pop41:

Man this is like Hunters Laptop 2.0 

I bet Paulie was playing hide the salami with his guest...er I mean "intruder".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So both men weren't holding onto the hammer? It would seem not.

What a load of  :poo:

:yowsa: But there IS one thing we know for sure! We know for sure that WE are never going to know what actually happened from any official source.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 09:03:17 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

:yowsa: But there IS one thing we know for sure! We know for sure that WE are never going to know what actually happened from any official source.

That's the ... naked ... truth!

Offline Idiot

That's the ... naked ... truth!
Didn't the party guest have zip ties, tape, gloves, etc with him?  I'm at a loss as to what those were for, but I'm sure @Wingnut could enlighten us.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Didn't the party guest have zip ties, tape, gloves, etc with him?  I'm at a loss as to what those were for, but I'm sure @Wingnut could enlighten us.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He found them Next to Nancy's designer ice cream stash.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pretty sure those were the party favors Paul requested.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Rumor is the 3rd person who opened the door was Trump..

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rumor is the 3rd person who opened the door was Trump..

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I heard it was Bubbette! Clinton,all dressed up like Wyatt Earp.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: About Those Three Bizarre Media Retractions in the Paul Pelosi Story

John Nolte 5 Nov 2022

Over the past week or so, the corporate media have retracted three stories inconvenient to the Paul Pelosi narrative.

Moreover, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins refuses to release any video associated with the alleged assault on Mr. Pelosi. We won’t even be allowed to hear the 911 call.

“For us, revealing that evidence through the media is just not what we think is appropriate,” the Democrat DA told CNNLOL last week. “We want to make sure that this individual is held accountable for these egregious acts. For us, we’re going to make sure that we limit the evidence as much as possible in order to get that done.”

We all know what the Approved Media Narrative is… A little more than a week ago, Paul Pelosi, the 82-year-old husband of (outgoing) Speaker of the House and election denier Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), was asleep in bed when a Trump-loving terrorist broke into Mr. Pelosi’s San Francisco home looking for Nancy. He then beat Mr. Pelosi with a hammer.

Despite the best efforts of the fake media — whose power to bamboozle the public has waned to almost nothing over the past few years — we already know the “Trump-loving” part is a lie. The alleged assailant, David DePape, is a 42-year-old nudist living in a Berkeley hippie commune that flies gay flags and banners supporting Black Lives Matter.

He’s also an illegal alien taking advantage of California’s sanctuary laws.

Some news reports also make it sound like he’s a drug addict, schizo, or both.

Regardless, as much as the fake media want the American people to believe differently, the idea this was a right-wing political hit is laugh-out-loud absurd and another black mark against an already irrelevant media.

Regardless, what I have found fascinating are the ongoing corporate media retractions.

In three instances now, the corporate media have reported facts inconvenient to the Approved Narrative and then retracted and scrubbed those stories.

Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like it. Let’s take them one by one…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/05/nolte-those-three-bizarre-media-retractions-paul-pelosi-story/
Support the USO

"Just a reminder that NBC doesn’t want you to watch this video."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1588979194121187328

Online mountaineer

Judge in Pelosi attacker case worked with speaker’s daughter
 By Olga R. Rodriguez - Associated Press - Friday, November 4, 2022

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A San Francisco judge disclosed Friday that she had worked with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter in the 1990s, giving prosecutors and the public defender’s office the opportunity to object to her role in the case against a man who is accused of breaking into the Pelosi home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap the speaker. ...

Judge Loretta “Lori” Giorgi said she and Christine Pelosi had worked together in the San Francisco city attorney’s office in the 1990s but had not interacted in years. Christine is one of the Pelosis’ five adult children and while she has never held elected office, she’s considered to be a potential successor when Pelosi retires. ...

No one objected during Friday’s hearing to Giorgi’s ties to the Pelosi family but either side could in the future and San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said the case might be heard by another judge regardless. The public defender’s office did not immediately have a comment. ... Washington Times

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Judge in Pelosi attacker case worked with speaker’s daughter
 By Olga R. Rodriguez - Associated Press - Friday, November 4, 2022

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A San Francisco judge disclosed Friday that she had worked with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter in the 1990s, giving prosecutors and the public defender’s office the opportunity to object to her role in the case against a man who is accused of breaking into the Pelosi home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap the speaker. ...

... Washington Times

I'm sure the Judge will rule she can be impartial.  Nothing to see here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats demand privacy, maybe the privacy of Trumps lawyers whom law enforcement brutally invaded and ran off with private records?  Democrats filthy polluting of Federal-governmant laws-policies?

The unknown gunman on the hill, being a metro-sexual who doesn't know what sex he-she is under all that confusion, doesn't know who he-she is.  How can the cops ever know who he is?
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :silly: :silly: :silly:
You just have to be a utopian to understand!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is a big "nothing burger". Pelosi's husband paid the guy to beat him. The cops know this,Pelosi knows this,the DNC AND the RNC know this.

Right now everybody is busy distributing disinformation,and when the dust settles,we will have a "nothing burger".

At the MOST Pelosi will retire and take an ambassadorship to get her out of the country and away from the press.

Hell,this whole thing might have even been planned to take attention away from Slow Joe and his clusterbleeps.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!