Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 28538 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Having the Capitol Police monitor the Pelosi's surveillance cameras was free to the Pelosi's.

////00000////

Having to pay for ADT or an attack Chihuahua would have taken money out of the Pelosi's Florida mansion fund.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 06:30:59 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Remember. you're living in the promised paradise utopia now, and anything that now happens HAS to be better than anything Trump did or would now do.   Enjoy getting your ways now useful fools/SUKKAS.
Make a fool cry, let them have their way, like what you are seeing now!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
San Fran DA now saying no body cam footage or 911 tapes will be released.
They're not even trying to coverup the coverup.
5:12 PM · Nov 2, 2022

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
So now asking for video evidence when tons exist and is being concealed is apparently conspiratorial.
5:31 PM · Nov 2, 2022

I also questioned this:
Drew Thomas Allen 🖋
@DrewThomasAllen
Replying to @johncardillo
Paul Pelosi called police at 2:23 AM. Police arrived 8 minutes later. The FBI witness says he heard sirens 1-2 minutes after he heard a repeated banging sound, which sounds like a hammer on heavy glass. This would contradict the entire narrative. DePape was already in home.
5:33 PM · Nov 2, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
San Fran DA now saying no body cam footage or 911 tapes will be released.
They're not even trying to coverup the coverup.
5:12 PM · Nov 2, 2022

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
So now asking for video evidence when tons exist and is being concealed is apparently conspiratorial.
5:31 PM · Nov 2, 2022

I also questioned this:

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Paul Pelosi called police at 2:23 AM. Police arrived 8 minutes later. The FBI witness says he heard sirens 1-2 minutes after he heard a repeated banging sound, which sounds like a hammer on heavy glass. This would contradict the entire narrative. DePape was already in home.
DePape had been in the home for quite a while before Paul supposedly called 911. He had to break in (hammering loudly on the glass of the back door), make his way to the bedroom, wake up Paul, ask where Nancy was, threaten to break Nancy's kneecaps, converse a while, then let Paul go in the bathroom to call the police. THEN ... another 8 minutes before the cops arrived. How the heck did the police sirens come only a minute or two after the back door was hit with a hammer?

They really think we're stupid enough to believe this nonsense.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
DePape had been in the home for quite a while before Paul supposedly called 911. He had to break in (hammering loudly on the glass of the back door), make his way to the bedroom, wake up Paul, ask where Nancy was, threaten to break Nancy's kneecaps, converse a while, then let Paul go in the bathroom to call the police. THEN ... another 8 minutes before the cops arrived. How the heck did the police sirens come only a minute or two after the back door was hit with a hammer?

They really believe, in fact know, that it doesn't matter one bit whether or not we believe their BS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No unedited video, no verification of liberal claims. Move along.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Any news on Paulie's condition?   On Monday I figure they will roll him out of the hospital, Cameras rolling. Vote Rat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Has Nancy visited her beloved in the hospital yet?

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who knows what to believe....so much dis-information...or they are just changing the narrative  :tongue2:

NBC News Walks Back Report There Was Third Person Inside House During Attack on Paul Pelosi

Charlie Spiering30 Oct 2022162
1:32

NBC News walked back a report Sunday that there was a third person in Paul Pelosi’s home during the attack.

“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door,” wrote NBC investigative correspondent Tom Winter on social media on Sunday afternoon.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1586796475962597379

Winter reported Sunday morning on Meet the Press that there was a third person inside the home, who opened the door for police.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott indicated there was a third person during a press conference on Friday evening when he recounted details of what occurred when police arrived on the scene.

“When the officers arrived and knocked on the front door of the residence this morning the door was opened by someone inside and the officers observed through the open door, Mr. Pelosi and the suspect Mr. DePape inside the entryway of the home,” Scott said.

He said the police officers on the scene remained outside the home and spotted Pelosi and DePape inside the entryway, each struggling over a hammer.

When officers ordered the pair to drop the hammer, Scott said, DePape allegedly pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and struck him on the head.

He said that Pelosi was “struck at least once” before officers tackled DePape to the ground.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/nbc-news-third-person-inside-house-during-attack-paul-pelosi/
That third party reported in the initial accounts has raised questions for me, too, especially since the sex of the third party was never mentioned.

Was Mr P just watching others perform? Menage et trois? Why were both in their skivvies? How was the third party dressed? Lots of questions that could go in a lot of different directions. Was DePape only clad in underwear with no other clothes present (had he come there dressed that way? or did he undress and leave his clothes on the premises?).

Whatever the case, I doubt we'll know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

It is illegal for a member of the public to give a false report to the police.  Why isn't it illegal for the police to give a false report to members of the public?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is illegal for a member of the public to give a false report to the police.  Why isn't it illegal for the police to give a false report to members of the public?
Because they are protecting the people who make the rules, silly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

The Keystone Kops are on top of things:
Capitol Police open 'fast-track' internal review after Paul Pelosi attack
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter
November 02, 2022 05:11 PM

U.S. Capitol Police are fast-tracking an internal review after an attack on Paul Pelosi landed him in the hospital with severe injuries.

Pelosi was violently attacked on Friday after David Depape, 42, allegedly hit him with a hammer while he was waiting for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to come home so he could break "her kneecaps" if she did not tell him the "truth." Depape has pleaded not guilty.

The department received funding from Congress after Jan. 6, 2021, which led to providing more security on and around Capitol Hill as well as retention and obtaining new officers.

"Now we will fast-track the work we have already been doing to enhance the protection of Members outside of Washington, D.C., while also providing new protective options that will address concerns following Friday’s targeted attack," the press release stated.

Security cameras monitoring the Pelosi residence in San Francisco were not as actively monitored as they are when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is there, Capitol Police previously stated.

The Capitol Police said the agency's "brave men and women" are working "around the clock" to meet the mission. ...
Washington Examiner

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Keystone Kops are on top of things:Washington Examiner
I bet the truth is that the capitol police weren't watching the monitors because the Mad Queen of Hearts told them not to. There will be an investigation but just like Jan 6 the officers will be found innocent of any wrong doing...in about six months when no one remembers because the democrat media machine will memory hole it.

Online corbe

Online DB

Online mountaineer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 3, 2022 5:44pm EDT
Paul Pelosi returns home from hospital days after hammer attack
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul has returned home after a home invasion suspect allegedly fractured his skull with a hammer

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi has returned home from a San Francisco hospital – where he's spent the last six days following a home invasion attack that left him with a fractured skull.

Shortly after 2 p.m. PT Thursday, a white Chrysler Pacifica van arrived, and the garage door opened. Pelosi's Porsche was moved out to make room for the van, which pulled into the garage.

The door closed behind it. A few minutes later, it pulled back out, and the Porsche was returned inside.

Earlier in the day, Speaker Pelosi was seen departing from home with a bag from See's Candy.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-returns-home-hospital-days-hammer-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

I hope he has a good recovery.

Online libertybele

Too much drama and we will never know the truth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC: Paul Pelosi walked away from police before hammer attack
Ed Morrissey 9:01 AM on November 04, 2022

What actually transpired at the Pelosi household last week? We know the basics: a nutcase attacked an elderly man and nearly killed him after breaking into the house. We also know that Joe Biden and fellow Democrats have attempted to graft this attack onto their midterm “democracy in peril” messaging, including Biden’s national address this week, while simultaneously attempting to tamp down discussion of the facts of the case.

However, NBC offers new details this morning on the police response before the attack  — and Paul Pelosi’s curious reaction to it, at least at first. According to their sources, Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was “good,” which — given the broken window — police clearly didn’t believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers, according to NBC:

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1588490301164994564

None of this changes the basics of the case. DePape is still a lunatic who attacked an elderly man with a hammer after breaking into his house. Paul Pelosi is still lucky to be alive. But the sequence suggested by Miguel Almaguer raises some questions as to whether the attack itself might have been avoided, and what exactly was going on in the house before police arrived.

For instance, why would Pelosi have walked back toward DePape after opening the door to the police? Why not tell them he was in danger? NBC provides a couple of speculative opinions to answer the obvious question this report raises, but without any factual substantiation. They bring in a former FBI analyst to essentially claim that fear makes people do strange things, which may be true but still leaves the conclusion that it was a strange thing to do. The easiest thing to do would have been to walk the other way and tell officers of the danger inside. That would be even more true in the case of an intruder than, say, a domestic-violence situation, where the “fear makes you do strange things” explanation might apply more.

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/11/04/nbc-paul-pelosi-walked-away-from-police-before-hammer-attack-n508053
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

In a statement after his release, Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said her husband “remains under doctors’ care as he continues to progress on a long recovery process and convalescence,” adding, “He is now home surrounded by his family who request privacy.

They request privacy ... except for when it is politically expedient to use the incident to cudgel Republican opponents.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

They were requesting privacy two minutes after this happened. So odd.