Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 27959 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Any evidence of the damage this guy did to pp? He bashed the skull of a senior citizen with a hammer. Pp should be comatose.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any evidence of the damage this guy did to pp? He bashed the skull of a senior citizen with a hammer. Pp should be comatose.

Hell, where's the proof there's even a hammer?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Serious question: Why are the Dems so upset that Paul might be either Gay or Bi? Do they think there is something wrong with either of those options now?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Serious question: Why are the Dems so upset that Paul might be either Gay or Bi? Do they think there is something wrong with either of those options now?
Why do the Dems use gay as a slur against Republicans they don't like, e.g., Lindsey Graham? Cuz maybe they're hypocrites?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hell, where's the proof there's even a hammer?
There better have been a hammer, when Nancy pays for hammer time there  better  be  hammer time!

Offline Idiot

Why do the Dems use gay as a slur against Republicans they don't like, e.g., Lindsey Graham? Cuz maybe they're hypocrites?
Linda Graham isn't gay....he's just misunderstood.   wink777

Offline Right_in_Virginia

To keep him in line?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Catturd ™
@catturd2

Funny how the Left suddenly stopped talking about Paul Pelosi.

Gee - I wonder why?

11:46 AM · Nov 7, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Online GtHawk

Linda Graham isn't gay....he's just misunderstood.   wink777
I thought the phrase was 'he's just sensitive'

Online GtHawk

Catturd ™
@catturd2

Gee - I wonder why?

Their going to flush it down the memory hole by deporting his boyfr, er attacker, that way there are no questions or testimony in court. Of course the left will continue to talk about the attack but only to try and tar the republicans with it.

Offline Hoodat

Catturd ™
@catturd2

Gee - I wonder why?

https://thelibertyloft.com/2022/11/07/former-fox-news-producer-points-out-something-very-curious-about-the-paul-pelosi-story/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Their going to flush it down the memory hole by deporting his boyfr, er attacker, that way there are no questions or testimony in court. Of course the left will continue to talk about the attack but only to try and tar the republicans with it.

Think they tried to make this a late October surprise, and overplayed their hand while people were early voting.

My gut says this just piled on the hurt and cost them votes.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34