Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29379 times)

Offline libertybele

I thought that this was a really good interview by Megyn Kelly.   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Alleged Pelosi attacker David DePape pleads not guilty in court appearance

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
November 01, 2022 05:11 PM
| Updated Nov 01, 2022, 05:40 PM

David DePape, the man accused of brutally attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer last Friday, pleaded not guilty to charges levied against him during a court arraignment Tuesday.

Donning an orange jumpsuit in his appearance, DePape, 42, also signed a protective order to steer clear of Paul Pelosi and his wife, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He is staring down a range of federal and state charges for the Oct. 28 attack. A judge ordered him held without bond.

On Monday, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins unveiled a slew of felony charges against DePape, including attempted murder, residential burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder, and threats to a public official. If convicted, he could face 13 years to life with the charges, per Jenkins.

Prosecutors petitioned to detain DePape without bail due to the severe public safety risks he poses. The judge greenlighted the request Tuesday and set a bail hearing for Nov. 4.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/pelosi-attacker-david-depape-pleads-not-guilty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donning an orange jumpsuit in his appearance, DePape, 42, also signed a protective order to steer clear of Paul Pelosi and his wife, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He is staring down a range of federal and state charges for the Oct. 28 attack. A judge ordered him held without bond.

Held without bail.   :pondering:

Online corbe

So they can Epstien him.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Alleged Pelosi attacker David DePape pleads not guilty in court appearance

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
November 01, 2022 05:11 PM
| Updated Nov 01, 2022, 05:40 PM

David DePape, the man accused of brutally attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer last Friday, pleaded not guilty to charges levied against him during a court arraignment Tuesday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/pelosi-attacker-david-depape-pleads-not-guilty
:2popcorn:

Online DB

The most likely outcome is insanity and hidden away in some institution somewhere never to be seen again.

Online mountaineer

So they can Epstien him.
Count on it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

A judge ordered him held without bond.

Whoa, he can't do that.  San Francisco enacted no-cash bail.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whoa, he can't do that.  San Francisco enacted no-cash bail.

@Hoodat

The rules are ALWAYS different for our masters than they are for we peons.

Order MUST be maintained!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

The rules are ALWAYS different for our masters than they are for we peons.

Order MUST be maintained!

Democrats.  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

U.S. Capitol Police had live video feed at Pelosi home but didn't notice break-in: Sources
Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said that the department is currently conducting a formal review of the incident but declined to provide further detail in a statement released on Tuesday.
By Nicholas Ballasy
Updated: November 1, 2022 - 11:55pm
A live security video feed at the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught the suspect in the recent assault on her husband Paul Pelosi, but no one from the U.S. Capitol Police was watching, sources told Just the News.

U.S. Capitol Police did not return numerous requests for comment on Tuesday.

A source revealed to Just the News that the officer who was in charge of monitoring the feed didn't notice the break-in occurred until the flashing strobe lights from responding San Francisco police squads were visible on the feed.

Berkeley resident David DePape has been charged in the attack.

Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said that the department is currently conducting a formal review of the incident but declined to provide further detail in a statement released on Tuesday. ...
JustTheNews

Offline Kamaji

U.S. Capitol Police had live video feed at Pelosi home but didn't notice break-in: Sources
Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said that the department is currently conducting a formal review of the incident but declined to provide further detail in a statement released on Tuesday.
By Nicholas Ballasy
Updated: November 1, 2022 - 11:55pmJustTheNews

:facepalm2:

Online mountaineer

Offline DefiantMassRINO

https://www.boston.com/news/national-news/2022/11/02/police-cameras-at-pelosis-house-were-unmonitored-as-they-captured-break-in/?p1=hp_featurestack
Police cameras at Pelosi’s house were unmonitored as they captured break-in

“We live in a terrifying time when political violence has become a new normal. The assassination of a member of Congress feels like an inevitability.”

By Luke Broadwater, Annie Karni and Emily Cochrane, New York Times Service
November 2, 2022 | 7:41 AM

WASHINGTON — U.S. Capitol Police security cameras captured the break-in at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home last week in which her husband, Paul, was viciously assaulted, but costly minutes went by before any officer reviewed the footage, according to a person familiar with the matter.

By the time the Capitol Police looked at the camera feed and were aware of the crime, Pelosi had called 911 and the San Francisco police were on the scene.

The wasted minutes were flagged by a security review of the episode undertaken by the Capitol Police. The review has also found that the San Francisco police stopped posting a car in front of the Pelosi household 24 hours a day as the agency had after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, the person said.

The fact that the Capitol Police did not monitor the feed from Nancy Pelosi’s home in real time was reported earlier by The Washington Post. ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

Where's the video?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where's the video?

Where is the video of the unmonitored video?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jesse Watters digs: Why are San Fran officials withholding so much info on Paul Pelosi case?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

If they have it on camera, then they should be releasing the video.

Online mountaineer

Capitol Police are in need of substantial housecleaning. The next Speaker has to get on it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because having your home monitored by people a coast away just makes sense in case of an emergency. With all the money and power the Pelosi crime family wields I'd like an explanation as to why a local much faster responding security team wasn't monitoring the alarms and video feed. I wonder how long for these fall guys to be fired? I also wonder why cameras and electronic equipment are always failing democrats at crucial, or should I say opportune times.

Online Lando Lincoln

What a mess. I’d say they take us for fools but the truth is, they simply don’t care.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Kamaji

What a mess. I’d say they take us for fools but the truth is, they simply don’t care.

Exactly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If they have it on camera, then they should be releasing the video.
As soon as they get the CGI from Skywalker Ranch they will make it available to trusted media outlets who will insure a suitably blurred version is shown.