Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13691 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2022, 05:40:34 pm »
Biden ran fever but COVID-19 symptoms have ‘improved,’ doctor says
by Morgan Chalfant - 07/22/22 11:33 AM ET

President Biden’s COVID-19 symptoms have “improved” but he ran a 99.4 degree fever on Thursday evening, his physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor wrote in a memorandum on Friday. 

O’Connor said that Biden’s temperature has returned to normal after treating the fever with Tylenol and that the president continues to experience a runny nose, fatigue, and an occasional cough. 

“His voice is deeper this morning. His pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation remain entirely normal, on room air,” O’Connor wrote.

Sounds like Biden got it a lot worse than I did.  But then I didn't compromise my immune system by introducing an immunosuppressive agent four different times.  And I treated it with a proven drug that creates a mechanism for zinc to enter the cells.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2022, 06:14:03 pm »
Possible future Memes:

Joe Biden didn't kill himself.
Covid Didn't Kill Joe Biden!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2022, 07:32:29 pm »
That's cute that they think we'll believe he was not in bed at 10pm.

He was deep into REM sleep by then.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2022, 08:15:31 pm »
COVID Response Coordinator Ashish Jha: "[Biden] slept well last night, ate his breakfast and lunch ... He actually showed me his plate!"

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1550573692807249921

And when he was done in the bathroom, Joe shouted, "I pooped, Mommy, come wipe me!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2022, 08:20:05 pm »
He actually showed me his plate!

I remember when I was 4yo and had to show my Mom my plate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2022, 08:21:12 pm »
COVID Response Coordinator Ashish Jha: "[Biden] slept well last night, ate his breakfast and lunch ... He actually showed me his plate!"

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1550573692807249921

And when he was done in the bathroom, Joe shouted, "I pooped, Mommy, come wipe me!"

Pathetic.

Offline berdie

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2022, 08:28:30 pm »
   I remember when I was 4yo and had to show my Mom my plate.

That is one weird statement!

Offline corbe

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2022, 08:33:29 pm »

That is one weird statement!

Fortunately, my Mom never wondered why my Dog was so FAT.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2022, 08:41:10 pm »
Still not buying this...

White House Cuts Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Camera Feed Short as Reporters Ask About His Health

Charlie Spiering 22 Jul 2022

The White House on Friday abruptly cut a live stream camera feed of President Joe Biden after reporters questioned him about his health.

White House staff put Biden on a live stream video camera for reporters during an event on gas prices, as they continue trying to reassure the country that the president is working and in good health despite getting infected by the coronavirus.

Staff cut short audio and video of the live-streamed event after reporters started shouting questions, asking him how he was feeling after getting infected with the coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRl6W0LW14&t=1541s&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

The president flashed a thumbs up before the feed was cut.

The live stream event was held at the president’s imitation White House video set across the street in the Executive Office Building.

The president appeared on-screen at a desk and took off his mask before speaking.

He began the event apologizing for his hoarse voice.

“Let me start by apologizing for my voice. I feel a lot better than I sound,” he said, clearing his throat and coughing a bit.

The president tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday morning, but so far, staff has only released White House images and videos of the president working and talking to Americans about his health.

The White House continues blocking any attempt by reporters to speak directly to the president’s physician to ask him questions about the president’s health.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/22/white-house-cuts-joe-bidens-coronavirus-camera-feed-short-as-reporters-ask-about-his-health/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2022, 08:48:23 pm »
  Hey, it worked in for a couple of years in 1943, let's give it a shot again~some demonrats are whispering to themselves.

1945: Franklin D. Roosevelt

On March 29, 1945, Franklin D. Roosevelt went to the Little White House in Warm Springs, Georgia, to rest before his anticipated appearance at the founding conference of the United Nations in late April in San Francisco. At around 1:00 pm on April 12, Roosevelt said, "I have a terrific pain in the back of my head."; which were his last words. He then slumped forward in his chair, unconscious, and was carried into his bedroom. The president's attending cardiologist, Dr. Howard Bruenn, diagnosed a massive cerebral hemorrhage (stroke).[66] At 3:35 p.m. that day, Roosevelt died without regaining consciousness. As Allen Drury later said, "so ended an era, and so began another." After Roosevelt's death, an editorial in The New York Times declared, "Men will thank God on their knees a hundred years from now that Franklin D. Roosevelt was in the White House."[67]

In his later years at the White House, when Roosevelt was increasingly overworked, his daughter Anna Roosevelt Boettiger had moved in to provide her father companionship and support. Anna had also arranged for her father to meet with his former mistress, the now widowed Lucy Mercer Rutherfurd. A close friend of both Roosevelt and Mercer who was present, Elizabeth Shoumatoff, rushed Mercer away to avoid negative publicity and implications of infidelity. When Eleanor heard about her husband's death, she was also faced with the news that Anna had been arranging these meetings with Mercer and that Mercer had been with Franklin when he died.[68]

On the morning of April 13, Roosevelt's body was placed in a flag-draped coffin and loaded onto the presidential train. After a White House funeral on April 14, Roosevelt was transported back to Hyde Park by train, guarded by four servicemen, one each from the Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard. As was his wish, Roosevelt was buried in the Rose Garden of the Springwood estate, the Roosevelt family home in Hyde Park on April 15. Eleanor died in November 1962 and was buried next to him.[69]

Roosevelt's death was met with shock and grief[70] across the U.S. and around the world. His declining health had not been known to the general public. Roosevelt had been president for more than 12 years, longer than any other person, and had led the country through some of its greatest crises to the impending defeat of Nazi Germany and within sight of the defeat of Japan as well.

Less than a month after his death, on May 8, the war in Europe ended. President Harry S. Truman, who turned 61 that day, dedicated Victory in Europe Day and its celebrations to Roosevelt's memory, and kept the flags across the U.S. at half-staff for the remainder of the 30-day mourning period. In doing so, Truman said that his only wish was "that Franklin D. Roosevelt had lived to witness this day."[71]

Offline corbe

« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2022, 08:51:16 pm »
   Walter Reed and the White House require Visitor Logs.  His Basement and his imitation WH do not.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 08:52:31 pm by corbe »

Offline berdie

« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2022, 08:54:12 pm »
   Fortunately, my Mom never wondered why my Dog was so FAT.

I'm sorry @corbe I meant the doctor...not you, lol.

But your response made me lol. happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2022, 09:18:07 pm »
 17 people determined close contacts to Biden
by Alex Gangitano - 07/22/22 5:05 PM ET

Seventeen people were identified as close contacts to President Biden, who has tested positive for COVID-19, including senior staff members and members of Congress. 

No senior staff have tested positive for COVID-19 but they are all taking precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Additionally, no members of Congress and no members of the press have tested positive.

“None of the staff members have tested positive to date. And all of them are wearing masks around other people,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Friday.

When asked if anyone else who is considered a close contact has tested positive, Jean-Pierre said, “our protocol is to only share if someone has had close contact to the president.”

On Wednesday, Massachusetts Sens. Ed Markey (D) and Elizabeth Warren (D) and Reps. Jake Auchincloss (D) and Bill Keating (D) traveled with Biden on Air Force One for the trip to Somerset, Mass.

The results come after the White House medical unit went through the process of figuring out who were close contacts between Biden’s positive test on Thursday morning and Friday afternoon.

White House officials said on Thursday that First Lady Jill Biden and Vice President Harris were already considered close contacts to Biden.

Harris spoke at a conference in D.C. on Friday and White House COVID-19 Coordinator Ashish Jha was questioned about her not always wearing a mask during the event and for hugging someone at it.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3570976-17-people-determined-close-contacts-to-biden/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2022, 05:12:37 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2022, 05:24:55 pm »
July 23, 2022 12:55pm EDT
Biden COVID-19 symptoms now include sore throat, body aches: doctor
Biden's doctor says the president's COVID-19 symptoms 'continue to improve'
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

President Biden has developed body aches and a sore throat but is tolerating the Paxlovid treatment for COVID-19 well, his doctor said Saturday.

Dr. Kevin C. O'Connor, physician to the president, said preliminary sequencing indicated Biden has contracted the BA5 variant, the most common coronavirus variant in the U.S. right now.

"President Biden completed his second full day of PAXLOVID last night," O'Connor said. "His symptoms continue to improve. His primary symptoms, though less troublesome, now include sore throat, rhinorrhea, loose cough and body aches."

The president is undergoing treatment with Paxlovid, which is currently authorized for the treatment of "mild-to-moderate COVID-19." The antiviral drug has been proven to curb the worst effects of the disease, showing positive results of direct viral testing for those at high risk of progressing to severe COVID-19, according to the Food and Drug Administration.

Biden is supplementing his Paxlovid treatment with oral hydration, Tylenol and his albuterol inhaler which "he uses as needed for cough," his doctor said.

more w/Dr letter
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-covid-19-symptoms-now-include-sore-throat-body-aches-doctor
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2022, 05:25:37 pm »
Still not making Biden's Dr available to the press  :pondering:
Support the USO

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2022, 05:38:26 pm »
Biden’s doctor stops heart meds with COVID treatment — despite risks of blood clots
NY Post, Jul 21, 2022

President Biden’s physician stopped the commander-in-chief’s use of heart medications Thursday after he began to take Paxlovid to treat COVID-19, White House officials said — despite the fact that doing so elevates the risk of dangerous blood clots.

Dr. Ashish Jha, the White House coronavirus coordinator, said at a press briefing that it’s “very standard” to discontinue the medications during a five-day regimen of the antiviral Paxlovid.

Medical experts had expressed concern about Biden’s use of blood thinner Eliquis to treat atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat condition, while he takes Paxlovid. Biden also takes Crestor to lower his cholesterol.

Jha didn’t address the fact that the Food and Drug Administration specifically warns that “premature discontinuation of any oral anticoagulant, including Eliquis, increases the risk of thrombotic events,” meaning blood clots.

In 1988, Biden survived two brain aneurysms, which blood clots can cause. The drug Eliquis is marketed to lower the risk of stroke and clots for people who have atrial fibrillation.

More:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/bidens-off-heart-meds-to-avoid-bad-interaction-with-covid-treatment/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2022, 06:36:40 pm »
Biden’s doctor stops heart meds with COVID treatment — despite risks of blood clots
NY Post, Jul 21, 2022

President Biden’s physician stopped the commander-in-chief’s use of heart medications Thursday after he began to take Paxlovid to treat COVID-19, White House officials said — despite the fact that doing so elevates the risk of dangerous blood clots.

Dr. Ashish Jha, the White House coronavirus coordinator, said at a press briefing that it’s “very standard” to discontinue the medications during a five-day regimen of the antiviral Paxlovid.

Medical experts had expressed concern about Biden’s use of blood thinner Eliquis to treat atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat condition, while he takes Paxlovid. Biden also takes Crestor to lower his cholesterol.

Jha didn’t address the fact that the Food and Drug Administration specifically warns that “premature discontinuation of any oral anticoagulant, including Eliquis, increases the risk of thrombotic events,” meaning blood clots.

In 1988, Biden survived two brain aneurysms, which blood clots can cause. The drug Eliquis is marketed to lower the risk of stroke and clots for people who have atrial fibrillation.

More:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/bidens-off-heart-meds-to-avoid-bad-interaction-with-covid-treatment/

It's a 5 day treatment which is a minimal time frame; risky yes.  For someone who has had a stroke treating him for A-FIB is tricky because taking blood thinners can also make him prone to brain bleeds which could trigger a stroke.

Bottom line.  Joe is not in good health, obviously dementia is taking hold and he should have never taken the oval office and needs to step down -- of course all of us realize this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2022, 06:53:17 pm »
Biden also takes Crestor to lower his cholesterol.

No wonder he exhibits dementia.  He's taking Crestor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2022, 11:50:05 pm »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 04:18:42 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2022, 02:13:15 pm »
"Biden COVID Coordinator Ashish Jha: "The president has a mild respiratory illness" due to COVID." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1551200929457790976

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2022, 10:05:38 pm »
"Biden COVID Coordinator Ashish Jha: "The president has a mild respiratory illness" due to COVID." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1551200929457790976
So why in hell are we all forced to take shots, travel around masked up, and at times banned or fired for being unvaccinated for the sake of perhaps getting "a mild respiratory illness"?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2022, 01:07:07 am »
Is he dead yet?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2022, 01:10:08 am »
Is he dead yet?

....hmmm....now are we talking dead, dead or brain dead?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2022, 01:29:56 am »
....hmmm....now are we talking dead, dead or brain dead?

Dead dead. Room temp, Whitehouse basement dead.