Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13317 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2022, 12:25:45 am »
Mark the date,

The actions to remove Biden and replace has now begun.
They can prop him up for another 2 years....no problem!

Online libertybele

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2022, 01:30:56 am »
They can prop him up for another 2 years....no problem!

I think that is what they were hoping but I think his days in the WH are numbered.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2022, 01:33:32 am »
I think that is what they were hoping but I think his days in the WH are numbered.
They've stopped giving him his prescribed heart meds because of the worthless Paxlovid he's getting for the 'rona. What possibly could go wrong?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2022, 01:43:54 am »
Joe Biden did not kill himself

not that Joe would know the difference.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2022, 01:50:14 am »
His loving wife is there for him.

Oh, never mind.When my husband had Covid in January, I was by his side, taking care of him. What was I thinking?!?

Mind blowing, isn't it?  I couldn't imagine deserting my wife in a similar situation.  The fact that Jill is doing so shows that deep down she knows the 'vaccine' [sic] doesn't work.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2022, 01:55:17 am »
Mind blowing, isn't it?  I couldn't imagine deserting my wife in a similar situation.  The fact that Jill is doing so shows that deep down she knows the 'vaccine' [sic] doesn't work.

She could care less other than if Joe should pass she can play the part of a distraught first lady.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2022, 02:04:24 am »
She could care less other than if Joe should pass she can play the part of a distraught first lady.
Maybe he has passed already? Weekend at Biden's

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2022, 02:55:40 am »
Maybe he has passed already? Weekend at Biden's

Can you imagine the Wellstone-style funeral that Biden would have?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2022, 03:12:21 am »
Lord would she love it! How much better for her if Joe is out...of this plane of existence before the embarrassment of resigning due to mental incapacity. She would get to play the part of the emotionally distraught widow with all of the fawning attention and sympathy, instead of the angry shrew that had her status ripped away and what, spend the rest of her years working Alzheimer's charity events? No that wouldn't work out for an attention whore like dr Jill.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2022, 04:35:58 am »
His loving wife is there for him.

Oh, never mind.When my husband had Covid in January, I was by his side, taking care of him. What was I thinking?!?

What makes anyone think the doctors want Jill at the WH? 

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2022, 04:43:13 am »
“Kamala Will be President before the Midterms”

The Post & Email 7/21/2022

If we're starting a pool, I'm going with Jan 21, 2023.  ---- Hit this date and Harris (or her replacement) finish out Joe's term and are eligible for two full terms in his or her own right.

They've got to be thinking beyond the midterms at this point.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2022, 05:33:36 am »
... and Harris (or her replacement) finish out Joe's term and are eligible for two full terms in his or her own right.

They've got to be thinking beyond the midterms at this point.
OMGGGGGGG I'm afraid you're right!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2022, 06:09:45 am »
I’ll be on my very best behavior and wish him a speedy recovery.
Wow. You ARE on your best behaviour...

I'm bad. 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2022, 01:39:45 pm »
NBC News correspondent breaks down why Biden having Covid is way different than Trump having it
July 22, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

The stunning announcement that President Joe Biden has tested positive for COVID despite being fully vaccinated and boosted after his own insistence that those who had received the jabs were not going to get the virus had his media defenders looking to avoid discussing that inconvenient fact by putting a political spin on his affliction, one of whom was Yamiche Alcindor who played the Trump card.

NBC News’ Washington correspondent sought to explain the big difference between Biden and former President Donald J. Trump who also came down with COVID, suggesting that the current White House occupant will be more respectful than his predecessor, especially when it comes to wearing a mask during a Thursday MSNBC appearance.

“Yeah, and, think about the fact that we now have two U.S. presidents in a row that have had tested positive for COVID. And I think what we’re gonna see here is likely a different sort of approach to it,” she said. “Let’s remember his predecessor took off his mask even though it was sort of in the period where he could’ve possibly infected other people. He didn’t want to talk about getting vaccinated at the White House.”

Of course, hours after the announcement of his COVID diagnosis, Biden tweeted a photo of himself maskless in the White House.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/22/nbc-news-correspondent-breaks-down-why-biden-having-covid-is-way-different-than-trump-having-it-1264532/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2022, 02:00:11 pm »
All decked out in flowers .....  :laugh:

"PROTESTERS: "Your husband is the worst President we ever had, you owe us gas money"

JILL BIDEN: “Thank you for your support”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1550328753196236801

« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2022, 03:17:41 pm »
ICYMI .....

Geoff Pilkington
@geoffpilkington

The “Trump Statement” screenshot about Biden’s Covid diagnosis is FAKE.

3:07 PM · Jul 21, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2022, 03:20:39 pm »
Joe Biden and His Doctor Hide from Public View After Coronavirus Infection

Charlie Spiering 22 Jul 2022

The White House is carefully controlling the optics of President Joe Biden’s coronavirus infection after he tested positive for the virus on Thursday morning.

The president has not appeared in public since his infection, choosing instead to publish carefully staged and edited photos and videos on social media created by his White House staff.

The president has not appeared in front of the press pool that monitors his activity or been filmed by outside media cameras.

The White House released a video of Biden speaking to the camera, expressing confidence about his health despite getting infected.

“I’ve been double vaccinated, double boosted, the symptoms are mild,” Biden said, urging his supporters to “keep the faith.”

“I’m doing well, I’m getting a lot of work done, I’m going to continue to get it done,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/22/joe-biden-and-his-doctor-hide-from-public-view-after-coronavirus-infection/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2022, 03:33:53 pm »
I know y'all have heard it a gazillion times before, but imagine the outcry from the democraps if President Trump had pulled these sorts of shenanigans when he got COVID.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2022, 03:34:43 pm »
White House tries to make Biden’s COVID a ‘teachable moment’
By WILL WEISSERT and CHRIS MEGERIANan hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — For more than a year, President Joe Biden’s ability to avoid the coronavirus seemed to defy the odds. When he finally did test positive, the White House was ready. It set out to turn the diagnosis into a “teachable moment” and dispel any notion of a crisis.

“The president does what every other person in America does every day, which is he takes reasonable precautions against COVID but does his job,” White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain told MSNBC late in the afternoon on Thursday.

It was a day that began with Biden’s COVID-19 results and included repeated assurances over the coming hours that the president was hard at work while isolating in the residential areas of the White House with “very mild symptoms” including a runny nose, dry cough and fatigue.

Biden, in a blazer and Oxford shirt, recorded a video from the White House balcony telling people: “I’m doing well, getting a lot of work done. And, in the meantime, thanks for your concern. And keep the faith. It’s going to be OK.”

“Keeping busy!” he also tweeted.

On Friday, Biden was scheduled to meet virtually with his economic team and senior advisors to discuss congressional priorities.

It was all part of an administration effort to shift the narrative from a health scare to a display of Biden as the personification of the idea that most Americans can get COVID and recover without too much suffering and disruption if they’ve gotten their shots and taken other important steps to protect themselves.

more
https://apnews.com/article/biden-covid-teachable-moment-a3013aa63e6efa4d8130881f0f1b2329
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2022, 03:41:11 pm »
the idea that most Americans can get COVID and recover without too much suffering and disruption if they’ve gotten their shots and taken other important steps to protect themselves.
I don't think so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2022, 03:44:11 pm »
Ronny Jackson
@RonnyJacksonTX
·18h

US House candidate, TX-13

Hope President Biden is feeling better soon, but as the former White House Physician, I recommend he remain in isolation for the next 913 days, 20 hours, and 51 minutes. Just to be safe….

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2022, 04:05:44 pm »
 Biden ran fever but COVID-19 symptoms have ‘improved,’ doctor says
by Morgan Chalfant - 07/22/22 11:33 AM ET

President Biden’s COVID-19 symptoms have “improved” but he ran a 99.4 degree fever on Thursday evening, his physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor wrote in a memorandum on Friday. 

O’Connor said that Biden’s temperature has returned to normal after treating the fever with Tylenol and that the president continues to experience a runny nose, fatigue, and an occasional cough. 

“His voice is deeper this morning. His pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation remain entirely normal, on room air,” O’Connor wrote. 

The physician said that Biden is tolerating the antiviral Paxlovid “well” and that he would continue the course as planned. 

The letter is the first update from Biden’s physician since Thursday morning, when he wrote a letter detailing the president’s symptoms and treatment after he tested positive for COVID-19. 

Biden is up-to-date in his coronavirus vaccinations, having received his second booster in March, and began the Paxlovid treatment on Thursday. 

Initially, O’Connor said that the president was experiencing fatigue, a runny nose, and a dry cough. White House officials said that the president began feeling tired on Wednesday night before testing positive on Thursday morning. 

White House COVID-19 coordinator Ashish Jha told CNN earlier Friday that he had checked in with Biden at 10 p.m. last night and that the president “was doing just fine.” Jha said that his symptoms were the same and that he wasn’t aware of any further positive cases stemming from the president’s case. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3570501-biden-ran-fever-but-covid-19-symptoms-have-improved-doctor-says/
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2022, 05:01:51 pm »
Biden ran fever but COVID-19 symptoms have ‘improved,’ doctor says
by Morgan Chalfant - 07/22/22 11:33 AM ET

President Biden’s COVID-19 symptoms have “improved” but he ran a 99.4 degree fever on Thursday evening, his physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor wrote in a memorandum on Friday. 

O’Connor said that Biden’s temperature has returned to normal after treating the fever with Tylenol and that the president continues to experience a runny nose, fatigue, and an occasional cough. 

“His voice is deeper this morning. His pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation remain entirely normal, on room air,” O’Connor wrote. 

The physician said that Biden is tolerating the antiviral Paxlovid “well” and that he would continue the course as planned. 

The letter is the first update from Biden’s physician since Thursday morning, when he wrote a letter detailing the president’s symptoms and treatment after he tested positive for COVID-19. 

Biden is up-to-date in his coronavirus vaccinations, having received his second booster in March, and began the Paxlovid treatment on Thursday. 

Initially, O’Connor said that the president was experiencing fatigue, a runny nose, and a dry cough. White House officials said that the president began feeling tired on Wednesday night before testing positive on Thursday morning. 

White House COVID-19 coordinator Ashish Jha told CNN earlier Friday that he had checked in with Biden at 10 p.m. last night and that the president “was doing just fine.” Jha said that his symptoms were the same and that he wasn’t aware of any further positive cases stemming from the president’s case. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3570501-biden-ran-fever-but-covid-19-symptoms-have-improved-doctor-says/
So Dementia Joe's OMG Covid infection was a great big rotten stinking maggot infested nothingburger! All designed to garner sympathy for the approval skunk and to try and push people on the fence to get the jab. I'm surprised that they didn't try to say that Joe's infection was the result of a diabolical plot by Putin to eliminate Joe because Putin so fears him.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2022, 05:12:36 pm »
Putin's Covid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2022, 05:25:00 pm »
White House COVID-19 coordinator Ashish Jha told CNN earlier Friday that he had checked in with Biden at 10 p.m. last night

That's cute that they think we'll believe he was not in bed at 10pm.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra