Author Topic: ‘Serve it up!’ Defiant Bannon taunts J6 committee, vows to go ‘medieval on these people’  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Serve it up!’ Defiant Bannon taunts J6 committee, vows to go ‘medieval on these people’
July 13, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

A defiant Steve Bannon was loaded for bear, delivering fiery remarks after he reversed course on providing testimony to the Liz Cheney-Nancy Pelosi January 6 kangaroo court, daring the committee to allow him to testify in public and vowing to go “medieval” on the panel if given the opportunity.

During the latest edition of his “War Room” podcast, the former White House chief strategist whose trial for contempt of Congress is set to begin next week, dared the committee to take up his challenge, potentially setting up the first must-see television performance of the ongoing Soviet-style show trial of former President Trump and his associates by Pelosi’s stacked board of vicious Trump haters.

“Pray for our enemies, okay? Pray because we’re going medieval on these people. We’re going to savage our enemies,” Bannon said.

“So pray for them. That’s who needs prayers. Not MAGA, not War Room, and certainly not Steven K. Bannon,” he added, “but I’ll take everything I can get.”

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1546883782501883908

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/13/serve-it-up-defiant-bannon-taunts-j6-committee-vows-to-go-medieval-on-these-people-1260876/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The odds of getting a hostile witness on this J6 committee sham, is about as much as winning the lottery.

OTOH, Bannon, most Americans are laughing their asses off at these scripted  "Law and Order- Shiff Hits the Fan" episodes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not a big Bannon fan but I hope he wipes the floor with them.
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The Sedition Caucus had their opporunities to subvert the J6 Commission, but they didn't act upon them.

They defied subpoenas, and McCarthy refused to seat Republicans who had no connection to the J6 riot.

McCarthy is setting up to be a major disappointment as Speaker of the House.  I hope he's not a cry baby like his predecessors.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not a big Bannon fan but I hope he wipes the floor with them.

I'm for whatever it takes to put an end to this Soviet style travesty!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien