Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Cassidy Hutchinson Begged Senior Trump Officials For ‘Financial Assistance’ After Being S  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Cassidy Hutchinson Begged Senior Trump Officials For ‘Financial Assistance’ After Being Subpoenaed By J6 Committee

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
July 12, 2022 8:14 PM ET
Font Size:

The Jan. 6 Committee’s key witness, Cassidy Hutchinson, asked former Senior Trump officials for financial assistance and legal help in February after she was subpoenaed by the committee, according to an email obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller.

In an email sent to a former senior Trump official Feb. 4, Hutchinson said she has had trouble securing a legal team and asked the former senior Trump official for help with getting in contact with fundraising organizations or attorneys that could help her. Hutchinson explained that she was unemployed and that her aunt and uncle applied to refinance their house to help her. She also said she was “primarily seeking financial assistance” and “in a bind financially.”

“I was subpoenaed by the 1/6 Committee on November 9, 2020 [sic 2021], but was not formally served until Wednesday, January 26, 2021 [sic 2022]. I’ve had difficulty securing a legal team, and was hoping you may be able to put me in contact with any fundraising organizations and/or attorneys that are involved in this process,” Hutchinson said in the email to the former senior Trump official.

“My aunt and uncle applied to refinance their house to loosen up some money since I don’t have much immediate family, but they weren’t approved,” Hutchinson said in a separate email.

Multiple senior Trump officials and a person with first-hand knowledge told the Daily Caller that former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows would not answer Hutchinson’s calls after she was subpoenaed. A Meadows spokesperson confirmed those claims to the Daily Caller, saying Meadows didn’t return those calls to avoid the appearance of improperly influencing any testimony.

The Daily Caller granted anonymity to people who have been subpoenaed by the committee.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/12/cassidy-hutchinson-asked-senior-trump-officials-financial-assistance-legal-help-subpoenaed-january-6-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

In other words, she was demanding a bribe to alter her testimony, and when it wasn't forthcoming, she told anti-Trump lies.

Online mountaineer

In other words, she was demanding a bribe to alter her testimony, and when it wasn't forthcoming, she told anti-Trump lies.
It does appear so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Which seems to be what passes for justice on the sham Dem J6 committee.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Which seems to be what passes for justice on the sham Dem J6 committee.
Or any hearing involving a Republican nominee to SCOUTS.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That would have been money well spent by Trump.

At the very least, the financial entanglement would have been a conflict of interest that would have harmed her credibility as a witness.

Trump doesn't need to buy, rent, or intimidate witnesses ... he just needs to taint them with potential conflicts of interest.  Money is quite a taint.

Who's Trump lawyer these days?  Lionel Hutz, Attorney-At-Law, of I Can't Believe It's Not A Law Firm.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.