Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: January 6 Hearings About Making Sure Trump Is Never in Position of Power Again  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duh!

ABC’s Hostin: January 6 Hearings About Making Sure Trump Is Never in Position of Power Again

Pam Key13 Jul 2022

ABC’s legal analyst Sunny Hostin said on Wednesday on “The View” that the hearing by the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 riot was about making sure former President Donald Trump is never in a position of power again.

Hostin said, “I think we all know by now that this former president should never be in power again. He shouldn’t even be a crossing guard anywhere, right? I think that what these hearings are about is to make sure he is never in a position of power again. What they’re trying to do is make the case for the Justice Department that he should be criminally charged. I think the hardest charge to bring is this seditious conspiracy charge. that he planned with other people to overthrow the government.”

She continued, “The reason it’s so hard is because, as lawyers, we have to prove intent. We have to prove what’s going on in someone’s mind, and you never have that little bubble that you have in cartoons which is, like, ‘I’m planning to overthrow the government.’ You never have that. But what we do have here is people saying on December 18, we had this unhinged meeting where people were planning to overthrow the government. Then on December 19, you have this president send out a tweet that says, be there, come to the Capitol. It’s going to be wild. Then you have on December 20, you have Ali Alexander, who was one of the Stop the Steal guys, and he has something called stoptheprotest.com, and you have someone else testifying saying that Alexander sends a text that Trump will unexpectedly tell people to go to the Capitol, unexpectedly to rush the Capitol. Then you have Casey Hutchinson, who testified that he choked someone and tried to grab the wheel. That’s not a bubble, but that tells me he conspired with other people to overthrow the government. That’s pretty good evidence in my view of seditious conspiracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/13/abcs-hostin-january-6-hearings-about-making-sure-trump-is-never-in-position-of-power-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

So, it's about political persecution and using the power of the government to settle personal political scores.  Can't wait 'til we get our turn to make use of that new FedGov functionality.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What they’re trying to do is make the case for the Justice Department that he should be criminally charged.

This guy is like Biden. He says the quiet part out loud. Here he admits that there is a predetermined agenda, not to find the truth, but to find something/anything they can use to charge Trump criminally. He just admitted that the whole thing is a 'guilty-first', sham, evidence fishing, witch trial, with a pre-determined guilty verdict. Now they just have to find something he is guilty of?

How this clown show is allowed to happen "to anybody" in the United States of America is amazing. This is full-on open and obvious authoritarian dictatorship stuff. And even so, it is allowed to continue and the press still praises it and cheers while covering it on every channel. How far America has fallen, down into the sinkhole of full blown Totalitarian Communism.

Historically, once this kind of snowball starts rolling, it tends to run over the ministry which starts it, and all their supporters, first. The Democrat Communist Party is constructing before out eyes and the eyes of the world, a very slippery slope which they themselves may wind up regretting.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.