Author Topic: Jill Biden Brags at Hollywood Fundraiser: After Trump, People Come to Me Saying ‘I Feel Like I Can B  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Brags at Hollywood Fundraiser: After Trump, People Come to Me Saying ‘I Feel Like I Can Breathe’

David Ng 11 Jun 2022

First Lady Jill Biden reportedly trashed former President Donald Trump at a glitzy Hollywood fundraiser on Friday, bragging that since Trump left office, people have come up to her saying “I feel like I can breathe.”

The Bidens attended a Los Angeles fundraiser thrown by Democratic mega-donor Haim Saban and his wife, Cheryl. The event was intended to raise money for Democratic National Committee’s Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund, with tickets starting at $1,000 per person and going as high as a whopping $36,500.

In her address to the donors assembled on Friday evening, Jill Biden brought up the January 6 riot at the Capitol  in order to take a swipe at Trump, according to multiple reports.

“If you think of what went on January 6, and if we were living with that kind of president today — it’s like you can’t even let your head go there,” she reportedly said. “And then once we were elected, people came up to me all the time, everywhere I went, and said, ‘Jill, I feel like I can breathe.’”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/11/jill-biden-brags-at-hollywood-fundraiser-after-trump-people-come-to-me-saying-i-feel-like-i-can-breathe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Of course they did. These are the Hollywood celebrities and other elites who are not affected by inflation and crime.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Was she finally proud to be an American too? Asking for a friend. Tell us Dr. Jillidiot, how many are now telling you 'I feel like I can't breathe because the Biden governments knee is on my throat'. Bidens, are there any that aren't the biggest liars you have ever heard?

Offline Kamaji

Well, Dear Jillie, that's nice, but the rest of us can no longer breathe, watching our country fall apart before our eyes due to the pernicious policies of your demented husband and his ilk.

Online Hoodat

Jill Biden Brags at Hollywood Fundraiser: After Trump, People Come to Me Saying ‘I Feel Like .  .  .

You are dealing with people who rely on emotion to determine their every day decisions instead of utilizing reason and critical thought.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's been saying this in every interview for months ..... it's how the Bidens turn lies into truth, at least in their own diseased minds.