Author Topic: Senate Showdown: Bret Baier set to moderate Sanders-Graham debate on Fox Nation  (Read 210 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Senate Showdown: Bret Baier set to moderate Sanders-Graham debate on Fox Nation

During an interview on ‘Fox & Friends Weekend,’ Sunday, Fox News ‘Special Report’ host Bret Baier breaks down his new Fox Nation special, ‘The Senate Project’ which will feature a debate between Republican South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham and Independent Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

That will be Oxford-style and long-form and kind of debating the issues of the day. Each senator will have time, and then they'll sit down with me for some questions and conversation. The idea is to not only highlight the differences, but also maybe get to some places where they agree. And it's kind of the way the Senate used to work, and that's the purpose of the project. .........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/senate-showdown-bret-baier-moderates-debate-sanders-graham-fox-nation
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Bernie Sanders doesn't seem to realize that what we are experiencing now are many of the policies he supports.

He once said Biden  was "exceeding his expectations."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

So they pick 2 of this biggest idiots in congress to debate. You have a left wing communist debating a left wing LGBTQRSTUV RINO.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What's wrong with the five people on the planet who would watch this?   :pondering: