Author Topic: ‘We’re Going To Get Slaughtered’: Biden’s Poll Numbers Trigger Panic Mode For Democrats  (Read 837 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’re Going To Get Slaughtered’: Biden’s Poll Numbers Trigger Panic Mode For Democrats

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
April 04, 2022 10:16 AM ET

President Joe Biden’s poll numbers are triggering panic mode for some Democrats ahead of the 2022 midterms, strategists said, according to The Hill.

“It’s bad,” an anonymous Democratic strategist said, according to The Hill. “You have an energy crisis that’s paralyzing and inflation is at a 40-year high and we’re heading into a recession. The problem is simple. The American people have lost confidence in him.”

“Everyone needs to come to terms with the reality that we’re going to get slaughtered in November,” the strategist reportedly continued. “That’s a fact. His polling has gotten worse not better. It’s indicative of the fact that people have lost confidence in his leadership. There’s nothing they’re going to be able to do.”

Chair of the Brookings Institutions governance study program and former domestic policy adviser to former President Bill Clinton, Bill Galston, said, “unless and until inflation comes down appreciably, that there’s going to be a ceiling on his job approval that’s a lot lower than the White House wants it to be.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/04/joe-biden-poll-numbers-democrats-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

DEM panic = DEM cheating and whatever other underhandedness they need to do to win.

Even at that.  Here's the reality; even IF the GOP takes the House, likely the DEMS will gain seats in the Senate and there will be zero chance of the House accomplishing anything such as ousting Joe.

Now, if the GOP manages to take the House and the Senate, that would be a whole different story; but then again, we're talking about the "do nothing" GOP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Now, if the GOP manages to take the House and the Senate, that would be a whole different story; but then again, we're talking about the "do nothing" GOP.
All true. The last time the GOP had the house and the senate, they did absolutely nothing but hide under their desks. A big fat zero.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

All true. The last time the GOP had the house and the senate, they did absolutely nothing but hide under their desks. A big fat zero.

I do believe a lot of that had to do with the very poor leadership of McConnell and Ryan and before that Boehner.  ALL LOSER RINOS!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
DEM panic = DEM cheating and whatever other underhandedness they need to do to win.

Even at that.  Here's the reality; even IF the GOP takes the House, likely the DEMS will gain seats in the Senate and there will be zero chance of the House accomplishing anything such as ousting Joe.

Right now I'd take a stalemate in Congress, and let Joe Skeezy get his Dictator Executive Orders slapped down in court.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't think the Rats are favored to win the Senate.  While it's true there are a lot more Republicans up for reelection, not many of those are iffy seats, while the Rats have a fight to hold seats like Mark Kelly's in Arizona, and the race in Georgia.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I don't think the Rats are favored to win the Senate.  While it's true there are a lot more Republicans up for reelection, not many of those are iffy seats, while the Rats have a fight to hold seats like Mark Kelly's in Arizona, and the race in Georgia.

Well, I would love to see the GOP take both Houses as we all would, but what they do with that majority is another ballgame. Joe or Kamel would still be at the helm (God help us).

McCarthy as Speaker?  I know Rick Scott has his eyes on the seat.  I don't care for either one.

McConnell is a lost cause and short of a miracle, he would still be leading the Senate.  **nononono*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, I would love to see the GOP take both Houses as we all would, but what they do with that majority is another ballgame. Joe or Kamel would still be at the helm (God help us).

McCarthy as Speaker?  I know Rick Scott has his eyes on the seat.  I don't care for either one.

McConnell is a lost cause and short of a miracle, he would still be leading the Senate.  **nononono*

I share your fear about the Micks.  Their records are not stellar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If only we could quit beating the shit out of Republicans to compensate for every time the democrats badly screw up.
How about we try some real equality and turn it the other way around for a while?
 Just to prove cancerous insanity hasn't affected us all.
 :smokin: 9999hair out0000 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

The GOP will take the House. Their chances in the Senate are pretty good. The Republicans came short of taking the Senate in 2010 but did very well in House elections. It wasn’t until 2014 that they took the Senate also

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

Watch the election campaigning, democrats posturing their being more Conservative than Conservatives.  It will be time to con and dupe easily fooled fools.

Offline roamer_1

I share your fear about the Micks.  Their records are not stellar.

That's the salient point here. Without removing the moderates from power, nothing will change, as history attests.

Throw the bastards out. ALL of them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's the salient point here. Without removing the moderates from power, nothing will change, as history attests.

Throw the bastards out. ALL of them.

Turtle just wrote Liz Cheney a fat campaign contribution.  This is beyond stupid.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Turtle just wrote Liz Cheney a fat campaign contribution.  This is beyond stupid.

No one ever said that Turtle wasn't a bone headed RINO!

Offline roamer_1

Not surprising in the least...

Offline Hoodat

Not quite.  Paul Ryan turned out to be the greatest Speaker the Democrats ever had.  He gave the Dems more than they even dreamed of asking for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Equally stupid was Donald Trump writing Mitch McConnell a fat campaign contribution in 2014.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Equally stupid was Donald Trump writing Mitch McConnell a fat campaign contribution in 2014.

Dittos endorsing Romney
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

liberty bele:
 but then again, we're talking about the "do nothing" GOP.

Right now, do nothing looks far better than what the NeverTrumpers Biden has done in just one year, and they want Democrats to have  total one party rule!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

NOT true!

They went out of their way to allow lifelong Dims to suddenly discover they were Republicans,and then rewarded them with committee seats after they became "overnight Republicans".

And they,or course,used their newfound powers in the newly majority party that just handed them the keys to the house,to veto bills promoting conservatism,and pass bills harmful to America.

Watch them do the same thing again if they are lucky enough to become a majority party after the next elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Not if you are Mitch,the Bitch,and just received the deposit slips shown bigger balances in your off-shore banking accounts.

Hard to believe anybody THAT fat and ugly can be a highly successful whore,but there it is. His Chinese wife will no doubt end up with all his wealth,though. He is old,and won't live long once he leaves office.  Yeah,he WILL hang around DC and try to broker deals,but it's hard to peddle influence when you don't have any.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Isn't it weird. or kind of strange. That you have posted 49 of the 50 posts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.