Author Topic: Buttigieg: Get used to gas prices until we achieve ‘energy independence that is based on clean energ  (Read 693 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg: Get used to gas prices until we achieve ‘energy independence that is based on clean energy’
April 4, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

By now it should be clear that the Biden administration isn’t going to do anything about skyrocketing gas prices outside of symbolic gestures like tapping the Strategic Petroleum Reserve because the pain at the pump serves as its best argument for ushering in the transition to electric vehicles, a key component of the president’s green agenda.

While Biden, Democrats and their advocates in the media are spinning the crushing blow to American household budgets by blaming it all on Vladimir Putin, the truth is that gas prices were already at the highest level in years well before Russian tanks rolled across the Ukrainian border, a result of administration policies that are hostile to the domestic fossil fuel industry including the cancelation of the Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in office.

The indifference from Biden and his top cabinet members toward the suffering of real Americans is exemplified by the words of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg who shrugged off the very real concerns of the little people, essentially saying to get used to being gouged until the U.S. adapts the utopian provisions of the Green New Deal and clean energy.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1510478505343176705

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/04/buttigieg-get-used-to-gas-prices-until-we-achieve-energy-independence-that-is-based-on-clean-energy-1221177/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

If the GOP does not use his words in campaign ads this year, they don’t deserve to be elected to anything beyond high school class president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

If the GOP does not use his words in campaign ads this year, they don’t deserve to be elected to anything beyond high school class president

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 4, 2022
Pete Buttigieg smirks to Americans to 'go green' or get used to soaring gas prices
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's transportation secretary, Pete Buttigieg, has a smarmy, smiling message for all of us pudknocker Americans who don't quite buy into the 'going green' agenda of the Bidenites:

Here's what he actually said:

...so, less dependent on foreign oil, and that protects us from shortages at fuel stations, but here's the thing  to remember, even if all of the oil we use in the U.S.A. were made in the U.S.A., the price of it is still subject to powers and dynamics outside of the U.S.A. Which means that until we achieve a form of energy independence that is based on clean energy created here at home, American citizens will still be vulnerable to wild price hikes like we are seeing right now...

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/pete_buttigieg_smirks_to_americans_to_go_green_or_get_used_to_soaring_gas_prices.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

They're doing exactly what they told us for years what they would do.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
They're doing exactly what they told us for years what they would do.

I know.  And now the sheeple want to know how it happened.

Sad, how uninformed our general population is around poltical matters that effect them in so many ways.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People are far too trusting of political liars who have a known long record of political lying.  Its to easy to be spoon fed lies just before an election days, and then walk away with how it turns out by blaming government in general.  The liars find great solace and comfort in playing this game, 100% village idiot approved.  How shameless they are the day before an election.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
April 4, 2022
Pete Buttigieg smirks to Americans to 'go green' or get used to soaring gas prices
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's transportation secretary, Pete Buttigieg, has a smarmy, smiling message for all of us pudknocker Americans who don't quite buy into the 'going green' agenda of the Bidenites:

Here's what he actually said:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/pete_buttigieg_smirks_to_americans_to_go_green_or_get_used_to_soaring_gas_prices.html

Let's Go Buttgig!!!  Another fine liberal azzhat!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Faux Male lactating pos commie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mikezpen

Americans  swallowed the lies about Trump even though they were warned by the Dems about what they'd do if they got into power. They let the best president since Reagan to be destroyed. They ignored what was happening in their own local schools and on their own school boards.They blindly accepted the lies of the politicians and the media

Ben Franklin said they'd have a republic if they could keep it. But it requires an involved citizenry to do that, and ours weren't.
So now they suffer.But they brought it on themselves.We have 3 years of Biden remaining.Well, we'll have to wait and see what remains of our country then.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

SMUG SOB

Spoken like a true totalitarian the Politburo would be proud of.

Or should I say Marie Antoinette? Perhaps he/it will share her fate?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 11:58:46 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mikezpen

You talking about me or Buttgig?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
SMUG SOB

Spoken like a true totalitarian the Politburo would be proud of.

Or should I say Marie Antoinette? Perhaps he/it will share her fate?

I hope his Bastille Day moment is not televised, beause it will  have to have a Deliverance and Banjo theme.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 12:51:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ben Franklin said they'd have a republic if they could keep it. But it requires an involved citizenry to do that, and ours weren't.
So now they suffer.But they brought it on themselves.We have 3 years of Biden remaining.Well, we'll have to wait and see what remains of our country then.

Hopefully, nothing grabs the attention of the ciizenry like an empty wallet, threatening their kids and pushing for war.   :crossed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You talking about me or Buttgig?
I responded to article, not you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

They fought like hell to get Biden in office, now they pizz and moan like they are trying for an Olympic gold medal in pizzing and moaning.  Like getting their way makes them a victim, and not just getting their just desserts!

Offline LadyLiberty

So if we move dependence to clean energy the energy prices will be more reasonable?

If that were the case, the free market would already dictate using those sources, without any government intervention whatsoever.

Just look at the countries that placed that bet, and see how high their energy prices are and the unreliability of their power.

Offline Kamaji

So if we move dependence to clean energy the energy prices will be more reasonable?

If that were the case, the free market would already dictate using those sources, without any government intervention whatsoever.

Just look at the countries that placed that bet, and see how high their energy prices are and the unreliability of their power.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

Beatings will continue until...

Offline christian

Obviously the green energy nazis think we have forgotten green energy alternatives in Texas in the winter, where peoples survival was massively threatened, and energy prices spiked like a steep mountain on the charts.  As usual they want to provide the 'crisis' and provide the 'cures' that are even more toxic than the original problems they created.  They are the traitors in our midst.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Obviously the green energy nazis think we have forgotten green energy alternatives in Texas in the winter, where peoples survival was massively threatened, and energy prices spiked like a steep mountain on the charts.  As usual they want to provide the 'crisis' and provide the 'cures' that are even more toxic than the original problems they created.  They are the traitors in our midst.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
That was bad enough in Texas, now imagine it in North Dakota or Wyoming...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis