Author Topic: Clinton tweets approval of DNC chair's claim Republicans built on 'fraud, fear and fascism'  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 6, 2022 3:21pm EDT
Hillary Clinton tweets approval of DNC chair's claim Republicans 'don’t deserve to be in power'
'It is a party built on fraud, fear and fascism,' Jaime Harrison said of the GOP on Wednesday's 'Morning Joe'
By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton agreed with the Democrat National Committee chair's blistering description of the Republican Party on Twitter Wednesday.

"It is a party built on fraud, fear and fascism," Jaime Harrison said of the GOP on Wednesday's "Morning Joe" on MSNBC. "They don’t deserve to be in power."

"Sums it up!" Clinton tweeted in agreement after Josh Kraushaar, "Against the Grain" columnist at National Journal, quoted Harrison's remarks.

Her response jogged some social media users' memories about her infamous quote about Donald Trump supporters during the 2016 presidential election.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said at a New York City fundraiser in September 2016. "Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-agrees-dnc-chair-gop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

You can’t blame the Democrats for reverting to nothing more than name-calling of their opponents

What else do they want to talk about? Inflation? Rising crime rates in inner cities that they run? Gas prices? An uncontrolled border? Maybe they can keep telling parents they have no say in the education of their children?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

So pathetic. You're irrelevant,  Hillary. Deal with it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

You can’t blame the Democrats for reverting to nothing more than name-calling of their opponents

What else do they want to talk about? Inflation? Rising crime rates in inner cities that they run? Gas prices? An uncontrolled border? Maybe they can keep telling parents they have no say in the education of their children?

Well said!   :thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Says a ranking member of the party that really is built on fraud, fear and fascism. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
...and especially RACISM, RACISM, RACISM, RACE CARDS, RACE BAITING...ETC.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if there is anything that Bubbette! is an expert on,it is "fraud, fear and fascism".

That pretty much defines her whole life.

Yet,she is STILL wrong on which party promotes it. Or more correctly,"committing fraud while trying to spread fear so she can promote the fascism she needs to put her and Bubba in power and swimming in bribe money and kickbacks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!