Author Topic: U.S. Military Investigating Battle-Scarred Marine For Shaking Trump’s Hand At Rally  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 U.S. Military Investigating Battle-Scarred Marine For Shaking Trump’s Hand At Rally

The U.S. military is going after a young Marine from Georgia who dared to show his face at a Donald Trump rally in September.

By Bill Kilgore
October 8, 2021

The U.S. military is going after a young Marine from Georgia who dared to show his face at a Donald Trump rally in September.

What we know is pretty straightforward: a man went on stage in civilian clothes at a “Save America Rally” with President Trump, introduced himself as Lance Cpl. Hunter Clark, said he was “the guy that pulled the baby over the wall” in Afghanistan, thanked the crowd for their support, shook Trump’s hand, and walked off. Now Task & Purpose reports the military is investigating Clark to see if he violated any Department of Defense policies.

The very existence of an investigation is a clear message that only partisanship on behalf of the left will be tolerated in the U.S. military. That is the clear message sent by investigating Clark and others such as Space Force officer Matthew Lohmeier while military higher-ups like Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley openly lie to the president, commit treason on behalf of China, and defend anti-American neo-Marxist teachings to Congress.

It would be easy for the military to make an example of Clark for allegedly violating Department of Defense Directive 1344.10, “Political Activities for Members of the Armed Forces.” The excuse for harassing Clark is that he was supporting President Trump as a political partisan. Never mind that Clark was not in uniform, didn’t endorse Trump or Republicans or any other election matter (he didn’t even praise Trump), and said nothing political at all. He was just there.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/08/u-s-military-investigating-battle-scarred-marine-for-shaking-trumps-hand-at-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I watched this rally (streamed).  All the kid did was shake Trump's hand and say thank you to the crowd.  There were ZERO poitical overtones.

Seems the Pentagon has become a bigger enemy to the people than I ever realized.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.