Author Topic: Washington Wants Your PIN #  (Read 87 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Wants Your PIN #
« on: October 08, 2021, 01:49:44 pm »
 Washington Wants Your PIN #
Why should the IRS stop at $600, when you have so many pennies left in your coin jar?
by Daniel J. Flynn
October 7, 2021, 11:05 PM

Neither Madame Cleo nor Jimmy the Greek emerged as the Nostradamus of our age. One-hit wonderful Rockwell, who publicly confessed that “I always feel like somebody’s watching me” in 1984, did.

Big Government, which presented a role model for Big Tech only to now imitate the imitator, wants more access to more information in your bank account. The Treasury document laying out the plan does not say whether the feds also want to install cameras in your bathroom. One guesses that if the government dressed up an invasion of your nakedness as a precondition for social justice a sizable part of the population goes along (as Kyrsten Sinema’s trip to the ladies’ room chronicled on video attests) and fact-checkers reflexively dismiss concerns about federally employed perverts as pants-on-fire mendacity.

The Wall Street Journal editorialized that “the IRS plans to review every account above a $600 balance, or with more than $600 of transactions in a year. So, every American with a job could get looked over.”

This understates matters. Children, the incarcerated, people out of work since 1987, and the guy who lost his paycheck in a corner dice game possess more than $600 in some account somewhere. This plan targets not just every American with a job but, for all intents and purposes, every American.

more
https://spectator.org/washington-wants-your-pin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Washington Wants Your PIN #
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:52 pm »
This might setback the goal of becoming a cashless society.  I'm gonna have to go back to stuffing my mattress with cash and stop using a bank.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Washington Wants Your PIN #
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 02:15:00 pm »
It's 352 (FJB)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org