Author Topic: Man Accused in Sicknick Case: ‘We’ve All Been Destroyed’ By Julie Kelly  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man Accused in Sicknick Case:  ‘We’ve All Been Destroyed’

Confronting a biased Beltway legal system is only half the battle for January 6 defendants; the court of public opinion is far less judicious.

By Julie Kelly
October 7, 2021

George Tanios’ fiancée encouraged him to go to Washington on January 6 to hear President Trump’s speech. “You’re gonna regret it if you don’t go,” she said, hoping he could take a break from working 100-hours-a-week to run his popular sandwich shop in Morgantown, West Virginia.

Tanios and I both laughed after he told me that during a two-hour interview this week. (I was in contact with his fiancée, Amanda, as she cared for their three young children while he was incarcerated for five months.)

But there is nothing funny about how Joe Biden’s Justice Department is trying to ruin Tanios’ life to maintain the myth that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died at the hands of Trump supporters on January 6.

Tanios, 40, was arrested in front of his five-year-old son at home on Sunday, March 14 around 9 p.m. “I was about to get in the shower and had my robe on when I heard crazy banging on my front door,” he said. “Then I heard ‘put your bleep hands up!’”

About 15 FBI agents and the acting head of the U.S. Capitol Police raided his home, interrogated Amanda, and took Tanios into custody.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/07/man-accused-in-sicknick-case-weve-all-been-destroyed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34