Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 50104 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"the former president was implementing an insurrection."

yeah that's why Milley called China and who knows where else.... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam
·
39m
Of course Biden has full confidence in Milley.

They both work for the same country.

That country is not America, FYI.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Bolton Defends Gen. Mark Milley: ‘His Patriotism Is Unquestioned’

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton expressed support for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley following a bombshell report alleging that Milley secretly told a Chinese official that he would provide advance notice of a possible attack to the communist regime.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/15/john-bolton-defends-gen-mark-milley-his-patriotism-is-unquestioned/
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton expressed support for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley following a bombshell report alleging that Milley secretly told a Chinese official that he would provide advance notice of a possible attack to the communist regime.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/15/john-bolton-defends-gen-mark-milley-his-patriotism-is-unquestioned/

Uh, actually, it's very questionable.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Looks like the insurrectionist are sticking together.  This thing is going to be a larger war crimes tribunal than Nurmberg before it is over.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Uh, actually, it's very questionable.

Time for some serious Watergate Payback.....

Line them all up, and ask what you knew about Chicom military collusion, and when did you know it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Frum
@davidfrum
·
46s
The new Woodward book doesn't release until September 21, so it's six full days of defamation of General Milley before the story falls apart
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
David Frum
@davidfrum
·
46s
The new Woodward book doesn't release until September 21, so it's six full days of defamation of General Milley before the story falls apart

Somebody's got to get thrown under the bus......   

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://twitter.com/VeBo1991/status/1438193191757438988
Hillary Clinton committed numerous very public felonies while in office concerning her "secret server" she was using to communicate internationally without going through United States Procedures. Lois Lerner used her position at the IRS to openly and flagrantly target anyone she considered to be "too patriotic" or "too Christian" or "pro-Republican". Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired known Middle East spies to care for the entire Congressional Information System.

None of these Democrats got so much as a parking ticket.

I predict that spying for the Chinese as Joint Chiefs of Staff will turn out the same way as all the other Democrat traitors.

In the Democrat Party, being a traitor to America is a rite of passage, to be praised not punished.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Claims that Milley made ‘secret’ calls to Chinese leaders exaggerated, sources say
A defense official said the calls were not out of the ordinary, and the chairman was not frantically trying to reassure his counterpart.
By LARA SELIGMAN and DANIEL LIPPMAN
09/15/2021 01:48 PM EDT
Claims in an upcoming book that a frantic Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley made secret calls to his Chinese counterpart are greatly exaggerated, according to two people familiar with the discussions.

A forthcoming book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa claims that Milley grew concerned about then-President Donald Trump’s instability and the possibility that he might spark a war with China, prompting him to arrange a pair of secret phone calls with Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army. The first was on Oct. 30, just four days before the presidential election, and the second on Jan. 8, two days after a mob of pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol.  ...

The people also said that Milley did not go rogue in placing the call, as the book suggests. In fact, Milley asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call, said one former senior defense official, who was in the room for the meeting. Milley also briefed the secretary’s office after the call, the former official said.

“We discussed beforehand and after his call with his Chinese counterpart,” the person said, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic.  ...
Politico
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

https://twitter.com/VeBo1991/status/1438193191757438988
"I didn't like him and I really, like, think he was unfit."

"The Chairman of the joint chiefs had to collude with the Chicoms to undermine Trumps authority. Cause I thought Trump was icky"

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Claims that Milley made ‘secret’ calls to Chinese leaders exaggerated, sources say
A defense official said the calls were not out of the ordinary, and the chairman was not frantically trying to reassure his counterpart.
09/15/2021 01:48 PM EDTPolitico

That does not square with this:

https://twitter.com/RealKyleMorris/status/1438206602092457993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1438206602092457993%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gopbriefingroom.com%2Findex.php%2Ftopic448373.325.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

???

Total subterfuge. Totally disregarded the October 30th event.  Chris Miller didn't become acting SOD until November 9, 2020. As usual, tell a half truth, and you might pull off a dupe

Offline skeeter

Yes, and the withdrawal from Afghanistan was a smashing success.

Online Kamaji

And Chris Miller has already denied giving permission for any such calls.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

And Chris Miller has already denied giving permission for any such calls.

It's like setting a bug bomb, and watching the roaches scatter

Offline dfwgator

Bottom line is, nobody is going to be punished for all this.  They are "Made Men" in the Deep State Mafia.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Milley asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call, said one former senior defense official, who was in the room for the meeting. Milley also briefed the secretary’s office after the call, the former official said.

Somebody is lying!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bottom line is, nobody is going to be punished for all this.  They are "Made Men" in the Deep State Mafia.

Bottom line is that this country is now just one more banana republic on the face of the earth.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The worst part of all of this, is that Biden, Pelosi, Milley, Obama, AOC, and all the rest, do not have a single clue on Earth what they are playing with. The real Communists are not your friends, as you think they are. They would kill all of you, and your family, without a blink.

You guys think you have found something 'better' than America. So go there. Be with your compatriots! But of course that is not the goal. The goal of the Democrats is not to embolden or support Communists. The goal is to Destroy. Destruction is what they crave. If Communist governments can help them in that goal, then hail Communism. They do not care. The only goal they have is to bring down America. If Communists and Islamic supremacist happen to benefit from that, they don't care. That is not their concern.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I didn't read the entire thread.

But it seems like it might be a good time to dig up a copy of the old film "Seven Days in May" and watch it again.

I did some diggin' for ya -- some possible sources here:
magnetdl.proxyninja.org/s/seven-days-in/
(you will have to add "https://" in front of the line above -- c'mon, you know what to do...)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://twitter.com/AndrewCMcCarthy/status/1438271445902270466
That picture is the picture when he had a 'moment of clarity'. He set in the magnitude of his own doing, here in America, and globally.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien