Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 50126 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reporters asking for transcripts of Milley's conversations with China...Kirby says no
On one hand they say the calls were normal and routine. On the other, they say they will not release the transcripts to show that.
They can say NO to reporters, but I doubt they will be able to say NO to Congress or the Courts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gen Keane says these are responsible actions by Milley re the phone calls....WTH
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1438134313950892034
IMHO, anyone China has dirt on is compromised and should be far from the reins of power and anything we have left that is classified and not already in enemy hands. I would wager the list is long and pervasive and includes people on both sides of the aisle, in appointed and elected and hireling positions.

We need to clean house, and that list would be unbelievably extensive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

If I had my druthers, I'd frog march him to the brig right now. But that's not how our system works.

I honestly hate the guy. But that's just me.

Time to have done something about Milley was during Trump's tenure. It's too late now, unless we can convince Biden to go after him, which is doubtful.
Treason has no statute of limitations.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
KT McFarland....Milley is a political General...and this is a very serious accusation and if true should be CM

Milley did not relay any info to Pres Trump about conversation
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Jody Hice
@CongressmanHice
·
4m
RELEASE THE MILLEY/CHINA TRANSCRIPTS!
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
IMHO, anyone China has dirt on is compromised and should be far from the reins of power and anything we have left that is classified and not already in enemy hands. I would wager the list is long and pervasive and includes people on both sides of the aisle, in appointed and elected and hireling positions.

We need to clean house, and that list would be unbelievably extensive.

You'd clean out almost all of the Marxist Dems on the Left Coast and for sure you'd take out the GOP Senate Minority Leader...which isn't a bad thing either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why wouldn't they..for the most part they are all traitors...and have sold out their country one way or the other.

https://twitter.com/rustyweiss74/status/1438224986725130244
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
KT McFarland....Milley is a political General...and this is a very serious accusation and if true should be CM

Milley did not relay any info to Pres Trump about conversation

If Milley made calls and/or said anything he was not specifically authorized by the CIC to he SHOULD be in big trouble!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

In all Fairness, it got underway 8 years before Trump even got there and the damage was already done.

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama

Compiled By General Paul Vallely
3-17-14

<..snip..>

Throughout world history, whatever comes next after a military purge is never good.
If this continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a few years?

Perhaps you are reading this and you think that 'purge' is too strong a word for what is taking place. Well, justconsider the following quotes from some very highly decorated retired officers:

-Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely:The White House protects their own.That's why they stalled on the investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare.He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.

<..snip..>

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Lest anyone think Trump wasn't hamstrung by the actions of his immediate predecessor!  @sneakypete
· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
· General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
· General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)
· General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
· Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
· Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
· Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)
· Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)

Commanding Admirals fired:

· Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)
· Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)

· Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)
· Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, NY (Aug 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)
· Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story, VA (Aug 2011)
· Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)
· Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)
· Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)
· Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)
· Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)
· Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego
(Apr 2011)
· Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific
(Mar 2011)
· Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)
· Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)
· Commander Jonathan Jackson-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011)
· Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)
· Captain William Mosk-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)
· Commander Timothy Murphy-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA (Apr 2011)
· Commander Joseph Nosse-U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)
· Commander Mark Olson-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)
· Commander John Pethel-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)
· Commander Karl Pugh-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011)
· Commander Jason Strength-U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville, TN (Jul 2011)
· Captain Greg Thomas-U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)
· Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)
· Commander Jay Wylie-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)
Naval Officers fired: (All in 2012):
· Commander Alan C. Aber-Executive Officer Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron 71 (July 2012)
· Commander Derick Armstrong- U.S. Navy Commander missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (May 2012)
· Commander Martin Arriola- U.S. Navy Commander destroyer USS Porter (Aug 2012)
· Captain Antonio Cardoso- U.S. Navy Commander Training Support Center San Diego (Sep 2012)
· Captain James CoBell- U.S. Navy Commander Oceana Naval Air Station's Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (Sep 2012)
· Captain Joseph E. Darlak- U.S. Navy Commander frigate USS Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
· Captain Daniel Dusek-U.S. Navy Commander USS Bonhomme
· Commander David Faught-Executive Officer destroyer Chung-Hoon (Sep 2012)
· Commander Franklin Fernandez- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Aug 2012)
· Commander Ray Hartman- U.S. Navy Commander Amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry (Nov 2012)
· Commander Shelly Hakspiel-Executive Officer Navy Drug Screening Lab San Diego (May 2012)
· Commander Jon Haydel- U.S. Navy Commander USS San Diego (Mar 2012)
· Commander Diego Hernandez- U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming (Feb 2012)
· Commander Lee Hoey- U.S. Navy Commander Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego (May 2012)
· Commander Ivan Jimenez-Executive Officer frigate Vandegrift (Nov 2012)
· Commander Dennis Klein- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Columbia (May 2012)
· Captain Chuck Litchfield- U.S. Navy Commander assault ship USS Essex (Jun 2012)
· Captain Marcia Kim Lyons- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic New England (Apr 2012)
· Captain Robert Marin- U.S. Navy Commander cruiser USS Cowpens (Feb 2012)
· Captain Sean McDonell- U.S. Navy Commander Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14 FL (Nov 2012)
· Commander Corrine Parker- U.S. Navy Commander Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1 (Apr 2012)
· Captain Liza Raimondo- U.S. Navy Commander Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, MD (Jun 2012)
· Captain Jeffrey Riedel- Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program (Jan 2012)
· Commander Sara Santoski- U.S. Navy Commander Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15 (Sep 2012)
· Commander Kyle G. Strudthoff-Executive Officer Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 25 (Sep 2012)
· Commander Sheryl Tannahill- U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Nashville, TN (Sep 2012)
· Commander Michael Ward- U.S. Navy Commander submarine USS Pittsburgh (Aug 2012)
· Captain Michael Wiegand- U.S. Navy Commander Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (Nov 2012)
· Captain Ted Williams- U.S. Navy Commander amphibious command ship Mount Whitney (Nov 2012)
· Commander Jeffrey Wissel- U.S. Navy Commander of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1 (Feb 2012)

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2013):

· Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen-Executive Officer submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
· Reserve Captain Jay Bowman-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Operational Support Center [NOSC] Fort Dix, NJ (Mar 2013)
· Captain William Cogar-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Mercy's medical treatment facility (Sept 2013)
· Commander Steve Fuller-Executive Officer frigate Kauffman (Mar 2013)
· Captain Shawn Hendricks-Program Manager for naval enterprise IT networks (June 2013)
· Captain David Hunter-U.S. Navy Commander of Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 12 & Coastal Riverine Group 2 (Feb 2013)
· Captain Eric Johnson-U.S. Navy Chief of Military Entrance Processing Command at Great Lakes Naval Training Center, IL (2013)
· Captain Devon Jones-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Air Facility El Centro, CA (July 2013)
· Captain Kevin Knoop-U.S. Navy Commander hospital ship Comfort's medical treatment facility (Aug 2013)
· Lieutenant Commander Jack O'Neill-U.S. Navy Commander Operational Support Center Rock Island, IL (Mar 2013)
· Commander Allen Maestas-Executive Officer Beachmaster Unit 1 (May 2013)
· Commander Luis Molina-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013)
· Commander James Pickens-Executive Officer frigate Gary (Feb 2013)
· Lieutenant Commander Mark Rice-U.S. Navy Commander Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
· Commander Michael Runkle-U.S. Navy Commander of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 (May 2013)
· Commander Jason Stapleton-Executive Office Patrol Squadron 4 in Hawaii (Mar 2013)
· Commander Nathan Sukols-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013)
· Lieutenant Daniel Tyler-Executive Officer Mine Countermeasures ship Guardian (Apr 2013)
· Commander Edward White-U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 106 (Aug 2013)
· Captain Jeffrey Winter-U.S. Navy Commander of Carrier Air Wing 17 (Sept 2013)
· Commander Thomas Winter-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Montpelier (Jan 2013)
· Commander Corey Wofford- U.S. Navy Commander frigate Kauffman (Feb 2013)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 08:13:55 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I've been looking for this @corbe Thanks for digging it up!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
51s
It should surprise no one that the corrupt Pentagon, which murdered an aid worker and his family and lied about it because Joe Biden was having a bad news cycle, has no problem with an incompetent fat general secretly promising to give American battle plans to communist China.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DB

How much weirder is it going to get? It seems like there is no end in sight...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

The gravamen of the issue here isn't that Milley spoke with the Chinese - no doubt there are protocols in place for regular contacts between superior officers in the U.S., Russia, China, etc. - and it isn't that Milley had a meeting with other high officers in the U.S. at which the protocols for the use of nuclear weapons were restated to make sure all were clear on them.

The gravamen of the issue here is that Milley colluded and conspired with Pelosi, and undoubtedly others, to improperly and illegally remove the sitting President - President Trump - from the chain of command for nuclear weapons (and perhaps in general), in violation of well-established rules for when and how the President can be removed, and he then utilized the meetings with other senior U.S. officers to implement that conspiracy, and conveyed the fact of the conspiracy and its success to the Chinese (along with who knows what else).

That is the gravamen here:  the conspiracy/collusion between a senior military officer and a political opponent of the President to illegally and improperly interfere with the President's Constitutional authority as Commander-in-Chief.
Nicely summarized.

And everyone who was party to it is guilty of being an accomplice, a conspirator, or just as treasonous.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Ooopsie!
Of course the Defense Department did not authorize the calls. The calls were made from an underground network which Milley had access.
Milley WAS spying for the Chinese. He was acting as a full blown Chinese operative. Spies do not request 'authorization'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

On one hand they say the calls were normal and routine. On the other, they say they will not release the transcripts to show that.
They can say NO to reporters, but I doubt they will be able to say NO to Congress or the Courts.
By then everything will have been rewritten, anyway.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Milley Finally Gives His Denial but Ends up Telling on Himself
By Bonchie | Sep 15, 2021 2:45 PM ET

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley has finally given his denial regarding the claim that he pledged to the Chinese to commit treason in order to undermine Donald Trump. As RedState previously reported, a quote from Bob Woodward’s new book showed Milley had promised a Chinese general that he would tip him off of any incoming American attack. This was part of an intricate plan pushed by Nancy Pelosi and others for Milley to essentially operate as a military dictator.

Now, after a day of letting the story simmer, Milley is personally denying the charge. Or is he? You be the judge and then we’ll dive into the details.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/15/mark-milley-finally-gives-his-denial-but-ends-up-telling-on-himself-n443461
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Sinks to a New Low in Defense of Mark Milley
By Bonchie | Sep 15, 2021 3:45 PM ET

Earlier today, Gen. Mark Milley provided an on-the-record denial that he pledged to commit treason with the Chinese in order to undermine then President Donald Trump. Well, he sort of provided an on-the-record denial. In reality, he essentially confirmed he did what he did while offering a slew of meaningless qualifiers to make it look as if he were acting in a righteous manner.

Now, the White House is getting involved. Jen Psaki was asked about the situation today, and her answer truly represents a new low, though, I doubt this is the bottom.

Here’s what she said.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1438195537287725058

https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1438187080169967620

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/15/jen-psaki-sinks-to-a-new-low-in-defense-of-mark-milley-n443474
Support the USO