Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109218 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The goobermint doesn't give a damn how many flesh drones die. In fact,the more the better,because that is less housing they have to build and less food they have to produce.

And,after all,it's not actual people like THEM doing the dying,so why WOULD they care?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
RichinLiberty
@libertyspot

Drug Cartel: Biden Admin agrees to pay Pfizer 56% more for their COVID shots

9:05 PM · Jun 30, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

Ifn ah wuz the spicicus tipe,ah mite think dat sum ob dat monies mite be go-in ta da politicul creaturies whut votid fur hit.

Dey bees Publikans,ob corse. Eberbodie noes da dims wud neber do dat.

Wat chew tink?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Brilliant example of mankind.  Physically and intellectually."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhatNowDoc/status/1543860919394091009

Online Polly Ticks

"Brilliant example of mankind.  Physically and intellectually."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhatNowDoc/status/1543860919394091009

Never much cared for Djoker, but he's growing on me.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Right_in_Virginia

San Diego Loses 22% Of Its Police Force Due To Vax Mandates
Zero Hedge, Jul 6, 2022

San Diego is witnessing the largest exodus of police officers from the city since 2009 and the majority of them are quitting because of the city's continued obsession with covid vaccine mandates.

Perhaps the smartest move the people of Los Angeles County ever made was to elect Sheriff Alex Villanueva, who refused to enforce unconstitutional vax mandates.  The decision probably saved them from losing a quarter or more of their law enforcement officers within the sheriff's department.

Contrast this with the LAPD, which was not so lucky.  Officers have quit in droves or were fired, with over 2200 employees refusing to comply.  This has been a repeating situation across California, and San Diego is the latest region to suffer considerable losses of LEO's over vax mandates.

More than 230 San Diego police officers have left city employment in the 2022 fiscal year.

City officials are scrambling to increase incentives to lure new officers into the ranks, including the approval of a 10% pay raise, but many within the department were well aware that this outcome was looming.  Officials now say replacing deputies as fast as they exit will be impossible.

More;  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/san-diego-loses-22-its-police-force-due-vax-mandates

« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 09:31:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

City officials are scrambling to increase incentives to lure new officers into the ranks, including the approval of a 10% pay raise .  .  .

Yet they still won't back off of their tyrannical mandate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Reel Developments
@ReelDevelopment

Never forget that people actually believed “one way” grocery aisles would save lives…

2:45 PM · Jul 6, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

Army cuts pay, benefits from more than 60,000 unvaccinated National Guard, Reserves

https://www.foxnews.com/us/army-cuts-pay-benefits-57000-unvaccinated-national-guard-reserves

8:10 PM · Jul 8, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My son in the military just came down with Covid.  Mysteriously, the 'vaccines' [sic] that were forced on him proved ineffective.  Go figure.  No treatment was offered.  The $3,000 treatment that the CDC is pushing apparently isn't deemed cost-worthy for those in the armed forces.  A much cheaper remedy - ivermectin - is not being made available.
Get to the nearest feed store...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yet they still won't back off of their tyrannical mandate.
It's a self inflicted wound, one that needs to be stressed when crime spikes.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - U.S. set to extend COVID "health emergency" on Friday: reports

1:45 PM · Jul 11, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Biden HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra says there's a "strong chance that we'll see a resurgence of the virus" later this year."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1546533263476461573

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

They're trying to bring Covid back

President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
 · 3h

My team and I have been monitoring the BA.5 variant of COVID-19 for months. We're prepared, and we know how to manage this moment with the vaccines, treatments, and other tools we have made widely available.

12:41 PM · Jul 12, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky: "My message right now is very simple: It is essential that these Americans ... get their second booster shot right away."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1546857867189305346

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky: "My message right now is very simple: It is essential that these Americans ... get their second booster shot right away."  (Video)

:nono:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

My message is simple as well!  F you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline Killer Clouds

I heard a blip on the radio that Canada is requiring booster shots every 9 months. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

"JUBILATION: French parliament erupts with joy as they defeat Macron's globalist "Covid pass""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1547209697366794240

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

They're trying to bring Covid back

12:41 PM · Jul 12, 2022  Twitter Web App

Here it comes folks....   The Mid-Term Variant.  Coming to a ballot box near you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Last night the rules committee, controlled by Nancy Pelosi, refused to allow the House of Representatives to vote on my National Defense Authorization Act amendment which would have defunded the military COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

8:57 AM · Jul 13, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Polly Ticks

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Last night the rules committee, controlled by Nancy Pelosi, refused to allow the House of Representatives to vote on my National Defense Authorization Act amendment which would have defunded the military COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

8:57 AM · Jul 13, 2022·Twitter Web App

I hope he submits it again after the midterms.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

I hope he submits it again after the midterms.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Here it comes folks....   The Mid-Term Variant.  Coming to a ballot box near you.
Already in the works. See this thread
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org