Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108569 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who else believes Trudeau, Biden, Fauci, Harris, et al., didn't receive a single Covid jab - just a vitamin or saline? Show of hands?

:raise hand: :raise hand: :raise hand:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 11:48:00 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who else believes Trudeau, Biden, Fauci, Harris, et al., didn't receive a single Covid jab - just a vitamin or saline? Show of hands?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"My Body, My Choice" protestors immediately combust when asked if they believe in vaccine mandates "  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1537475964225171456

Fauci admits to Paul no scientific evidence booster vaccines in kids reduce hospitalization or death  (Video)
Rand Paul  Published June 16, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v161x56/?pub=4

Offline Killer Clouds

Didn't fully vaccinated and boosted Fauxi just test positive for the china plague?

Didn't fully vaccinated and boosted Fauxi just test positive for the china plague?

Yes, @Killer Clouds   Twice vaccinated and twice boosted Fauci tested positive for the China plague   :smokin:

Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus

The covid vaccine regime is a crime against humanity and any just society would have military tribunals for everyone who profited from it and enabled it

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
 · 3h

NEW - Pfizer's primary mRNA injections "temporarily" impair semen concentration and total motile count among donors.

The scope of the study did not include the effects of additional "booster" injections.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209

10:17 AM · Jun 19, 2022  Twitter for Android

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, @Killer Clouds   Twice vaccinated and twice boosted Fauci tested positive for the China plague   :smokin:

Anyone who believes Fauci had anything more than a few shots of saline solution please call me.  I have a beautiful bridge in Brooklyn you need to see.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

My son in the military just came down with Covid.  Mysteriously, the 'vaccines' [sic] that were forced on him proved ineffective.  Go figure.  No treatment was offered.  The $3,000 treatment that the CDC is pushing apparently isn't deemed cost-worthy for those in the armed forces.  A much cheaper remedy - ivermectin - is not being made available.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My son in the military just came down with Covid.  Mysteriously, the 'vaccines' [sic] that were forced on him proved ineffective.  Go figure.  No treatment was offered.  The $3,000 treatment that the CDC is pushing apparently isn't deemed cost-worthy for those in the armed forces.  A much cheaper remedy - ivermectin - is not being made available.

So they're just going to let him die?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

So they're just going to let him die?

If it came down to that, yes.  But fortunately, he has a dad that would fly across the country with a tube of horse paste and some zinc and Vitamin D to cure him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 07:22:11 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If it came down to that, yes.  But fortunately, he has a dad that would fly across the country with a tube of horse paste and some zinc and Vitamin D to cure him.

Dad's Day was made for Dads like you.  Happy Fathers Day!

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

That's right!
 :beer:

888mouth

Ronald Klain
@WHCOS

US about to become the first country on earth to give mRNA vaccines to its youngest children.  The first.

The New York Times
@nytimes
 · Jun 18

Why did approving Covid-19 vaccines for the youngest children take so long? A change in how vaccines were evaluated "would have allowed us to possibly make a different decision about allowing a vaccine to move forward earlier," said a scientist. https://nyti.ms/39yR9mN

2:55 PM · Jun 18, 2022·Twitter Web App

"BIDEN: "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There's going to be another pandemic.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1539350886702624768

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"BIDEN: "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There's going to be another pandemic.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1539350886702624768

@Right_in_Virginia

And he and his top handlers get whacked in 10,9,8,etc,etc,etc.

SOME truths just can't be allowed to be spoken openly.

I'm just waiting for the press release saying he is going skiing in the Alpines,taking flying lessons,going scuba diving,etc,etc,etc.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 01:32:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

I'm just waiting for the press release saying he is going skiing in the Alpines,taking flying lessons,going scuba diving

And all before lunch @sneakypete !!   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

BIDEN: "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There's going to be another pandemic."
The word is now "PLANdemic," because that clearly is what's happening here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The word is now "PLANdemic," because that clearly is what's happening here.

Offline Hoodat

"My Body, My Choice" protestors immediately combust when asked if they believe in vaccine mandates "  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1537475964225171456

When it comes to liberals, everything is like this.  They invent some universal premise that justifies their position.  But when you reveal contradictions to that premise, they simply exclude them from the 'universal' premise with zero acknowledgement that the premise is not universally applied.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
Follow
BIDEN: "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There's going to be another pandemic."

More money?  How about borrowing some from Hunter's coke dealer.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

When it comes to liberals, everything is like this.  They invent some universal premise that justifies their position.  But when you reveal contradictions to that premise, they simply exclude them from the 'universal' premise with zero acknowledgement that the premise is not universally applied.

Yup.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When it came to the military establishment and their high ranking officers, they are concerned so many people died last year over the five previous years normal number.  Civilian doctors have come to the same conclusions, except deaths known to have been virtually immune to the children were up above normal.  Easy to understand the vaccines were more deadly to little children than the disease was.  As warned, when the government immediately made the vaccine producers immune to prosecution, it was because they knew these days of realization were coming.  Joe must have pocketed some serious jingle to give the drug companies a do not go directly to jail card.  Rule by crisis oppressive domineering one party governance, like the old society union.  Once more butchering healthy babies, but loving and careing; FOR THE CHILDREN, by stampeding clueless dupes.  The stampeded got Biden elected too!
Being children of Cain, human murder is most often their answer to problems, at Judgment Day they will be covered in the blood of the innocent they so covered themselves with.  They fully bought the ticket, the rides a hot one!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When it came to the military establishment and their high ranking officers, they are concerned so many people died last year over the five previous years normal number.  Civilian doctors have come to the same conclusions, except deaths known to have been virtually immune to the children were up above normal.  Easy to understand the vaccines were more deadly to little children than the disease was.  As warned, when the government immediately made the vaccine producers immune to prosecution, it was because they knew these days of realization were coming.  Joe must have pocketed some serious jingle to give the drug companies a do not go directly to jail card.  Rule by crisis oppressive domineering one party governance, like the old society union.  Once more butchering healthy babies, but loving and careing; FOR THE CHILDREN, by stampeding clueless dupes.  The stampeded got Biden elected too!
Being children of Cain, human murder is most often their answer to problems, at Judgment Day they will be covered in the blood of the innocent they so covered themselves with.  They fully bought the ticket, the rides a hot one!

I will NOT comply.

RichinLiberty
@libertyspot

Drug Cartel: Biden Admin agrees to pay Pfizer 56% more for their COVID shots

Drug Cartel: Biden Admin agrees to pay Pfizer 56% more for their COVID shots
The pharma giant is already shattering profit records, and is expected to generate well over $100 billion in 2022 revenue.
https://dossier.substack.com/p/drug-cartel-biden-admin-agrees-to

9:05 PM · Jun 30, 2022   Twitter for iPhone