Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108373 times)

Online mountaineer

Fauci and integrity kind of don't go together.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is god syndrome? - Mental health 2022
God's syndrome is a psychotic illness characterized by the patient's unshakable faith in its own power and impunity. In some cases, a person may show signs of aggression, irritability, behave arrogantly and, without being embarrassed in expressions, ridicule the weaknesses of others.

Fauci believes absolutely and profoundly that he is God. Not the son of God. Fauci is the 'big guy' in his own fantasy world. In his mind, everything he says is "TRUTH". He defines what 'truth' is. He has said this more than once. As God, he is infallible and incapable of any kind of embarrassment regardless of how many times he is proven wrong on just about everything. In his world, people simply are intellectually incapable of grasping his greatness. Most people are too stupid to understand his divinity.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 03:18:08 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

What is god syndrome? - Mental health 2022
God's syndrome is a psychotic illness characterized by the patient's unshakable faith in its own power and impunity. In some cases, a person may show signs of aggression, irritability, behave arrogantly and, without being embarrassed in expressions, ridicule the weaknesses of others.

Fauci believes absolutely and profoundly that he is God. Not the son of God. Fauci is the 'big guy' in his own fantasy world. In his mind, everything he says is "TRUTH". He defines what 'truth' is. He has said this more than once. As God, he is infallible and incapable of any kind of embarrassment regardless of how many times he is proven wrong on just about everything. In his world, people simply are intellectually incapable of grasping his greatness. Most people are too stupid to understand his divinity.

Doctors are overrepresented in the ranks of those who suffer from God syndrome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Denmark ends COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone under eighteen

7:27 PM · Aug 10, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Denmark ends COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone under eighteen

Common sense makes a rare appearance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Bravo, Denmark.

Meanwhile, in NY:
Six Democrat candidates for Congress in a NYC district believe Covid vaccines should be required for public school children, a policy so extreme that it hasn’t been successfully implemented anywhere in the world.

https://twitter.com/OnlyInNY111/status/1557536828810469377
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Please remember to take your  Soylent Green,children!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Looks like Biden's whipped inflation AND COVID ---- just in time for the midterms ...

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - U.S. CDC appears to have deleted the statement that the "mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body" from their website.

7:52 AM · Aug 13, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NEW - U.S. CDC appears to have deleted the statement that the "mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body" from their website.

7:52 AM · Aug 13, 2022  Twitter Web App

Isn't that something? How many GREAT people got banned from Twitter and Facebook for their warnings about this crap?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Isn't that something? How many GREAT people got banned from Twitter and Facebook for their warnings about this crap?

Just more additional evidence that Dorsey and a few of  bleep inner circle minions need some serious jail time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Remember this the next time some leftist lies to you about supporting free speech.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

"Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1558992008617811970

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them."  (Video)

Moderna doesn't give a rip because you and I already paid for them. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Paxlovid is famous for failing to cure the virus.  Shortbus Joe took that when he first tested positive, and 5 days later he had it again for a couple weeks.  "Catch-backs."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

B I N G O ! ! !

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Yep.  $10 per shot, wholesale.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

They all jumped the shark in the beginning, using fear pron to get folks in line...now that people have had a chance to wise up, they act surprised? 
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
They all jumped the shark in the beginning, using fear pron to get folks in line...now that people have had a chance to wise up, they act surprised?

And billions of our tax dollars are now in their hands fully protected from any legal actions!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

"Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them." 

Can't they put them in the mark down bin?  Everyone likes a bargain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them." 

Can't they put them in the mark down bin?  Everyone likes a bargain.

@rustynail

This might be more of an effort to destroy evidence ahead of any upcoming lawsuits from people who took their shots and got the virus anyway.

Or even had negative effects beyond getting the virus.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Polly Ticks

Massacre: Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried

According to Dr. Naomi Wolf, who runs a crowdsourced project to analyze 300,000 Pfizer documents released via a FOIA request, 44 percent of pregnant women who participated in the drug maker’s COVID-19 vaccine trial lost their babies.

“Women will understand how tragic this is. Pfizer took those deaths of babies, those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages, and recategorized them as ‘recovered result adverse effects.’ In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better,” Wolf told Bannon in an emotional interview.

https://www.theflstandard.com/massacre-nearly-half-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-miscarried/
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Massacre: Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried

According to Dr. Naomi Wolf, who runs a crowdsourced project to analyze 300,000 Pfizer documents released via a FOIA request, 44 percent of pregnant women who participated in the drug maker’s COVID-19 vaccine trial lost their babies.

https://www.theflstandard.com/massacre-nearly-half-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-miscarried/

They probably will never be able to bring a baby to term.  It's been said the unvaxxed will be the ones to save humanity, because they'll be the only ones reproducing.
I will NOT comply.

Online Polly Ticks

They probably will never be able to bring a baby to term.  It's been said the unvaxxed will be the ones to save humanity, because they'll be the only ones reproducing.

I certainly hope that's not the case, as my daughter-in-law - an RN and forced to vax to keep her job - is currently undergoing fertility treatments.   :crying:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra