Author Topic: Biden hammered for spending time at Camp David while Taliban take over Afghanistan  (Read 1253 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hopefully the Americans, Brits, and Canadians that have been told to shelter in as the airport is under fire, will be able to get out. Meanwhile China Joe is in the basement eating his ice cream. 

Biden hammered for spending time at Camp David while Taliban take over Afghanistan

Republican members of Congress criticized President Biden on Sunday for spending time at the Camp David presidential retreat instead of the White House as the Taliban fought to finalize a takeover of Afghanistan.

"Why is Joe Biden on vacation?" asked Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, on "Sunday Morning Futures." "I don't think he's taken one question from the press this entire weekend, so this is a frightening situation."

Fox News confirmed on Sunday morning that Afghan President Ashraf Ghani fled the country as Taliban fighters entered Afghanistan's capital, Kabul.

"Why is Joe Biden hiding?" asked Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.

Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., accused Biden of "dereliction of duty." Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., and Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., also echoed the criticism................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-camp-david-afghanistan-taliban-republican-criticism
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden hid in the bunker until the election scam was over, would one expect him to change now ?
At least this is better than Trump in office and Afghanistan still secure, eh?  Democrats rule, world terrorists dance in the streets.......Some things never change, eh?
 ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Also complict is every American who voted the  dims into power last year.  Any blood lost in Kabul will be on their hands too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He will not escape this one.

People remember Saigon debacle and they now see it repeated.

Biden will now not last long.

The shuffle is on.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

The sad part as this was all orchestrated from the gitgo, Biden trashes America as much as they can, then the replacement will demand they have the right to a fresh start, and the decline will then finish America as a nation.  This is a well and sinister plan being carried out.  I will remind many later, when it happens, despite the useful fools stringent denials.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Online mountaineer

The butwhatabouts are still whining about how often Trump played golf. Not during a freakin' international crisis, he didn't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The butwhatabouts are still whining about how often Trump played golf. Not during a freakin' international crisis, he didn't.

Biden's probably fiddling around with some 8 year old girl.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He will not escape this one.

People remember Saigon debacle and they now see it repeated.

Biden will now not last long.

The shuffle is on.
What people remember, other than us old farts? Anyone born in 1975 or later would not have been taught anything about it in school unless it was to blame a Republican President but that is doubtful because by the time those kids were in school US history was barely even being taught.

No the only thing people on the left care about is no more mean tweets and keeping their blinders firmly in place to obscure the utter failings of the democrats and slurping their blaming Trump.

Online mountaineer

Anyone born in 1975 or later would not have been taught anything about it in school unless it was to blame a Republican President but that is doubtful because by the time those kids were in school US history was barely even being taught.
Absolutely true.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What people remember, other than us old farts? Anyone born in 1975 or later would not have been taught anything about it in school unless it was to blame a Republican President but that is doubtful because by the time those kids were in school US history was barely even being taught.

No the only thing people on the left care about is no more mean tweets and keeping their blinders firmly in place to obscure the utter failings of the democrats and slurping their blaming Trump.
That is an untrue statement as a day later we are reading news releases from the Pentagon on an increased terror threat occurring due to the fall of Afghanistan and the release of 5,000 terrorists held by the government.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley told a bipartisan group of senators during a Sunday call that a past assessment of how soon the terrorist groups will reemerge in Afghanistan will drastically speed up due to the events over the last week.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,445721.0.html

This is the history.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 09:01:59 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

Getting the gitmo hardcore terrorists freed, helps democrats set up more crisises, another 9-11, more human trafficking, more parades bombed, more soldiers shot or fragged, more people beheaded etc

Offline dfwgator

Let him stay there,  he does less damage that way.

Offline dfwgator

Describes plenty of so-called "Conservatives", too.

Offline Hoodat

Also complict is every American who voted the  dims into power last year.  Any blood lost in Kabul will be on their hands too.

And every Republican who covered for Democrat election fraud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Is Dr. Edith Jill Wilson so tonedeaf as to believe she isn't diminishing (let alone destroying) her husband's legitimacy by keeping him penned up at Camp David this week?

Offline rustynail

What will be the coming distraction?  Will they steer us back to covid or a White Right terror threat?  Maybe joe will keel over.

Offline Hoodat

I just heard Hugh Hewitt on air speculating on why there has been no response from Biden by asking the question, "Is the President well?"

Hey Hugh, the President has been displaying overt symptoms of dementia for the last 20 months.  Maybe you could have taken a break from your incessant Trump-hate to recognize it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Is Dr. Edith Jill Wilson so tonedeaf as to believe she isn't diminishing (let alone destroying) her husband's legitimacy by keeping him penned up at Camp David this week?

Leave her alone.  She's on vacation.

Online mountaineer

Leave her alone.  She's on vacation.
She's recovering from that splinter in the foot surgery, too.

Online mountaineer

Tweet from NBC News White House correspondent:

Monica Alba
@albamonica
White House actively discussing how & when President Biden will address the nation on Afghanistan, with senior officials acknowledging Americans want to hear from him. He’s scheduled to stay at Camp David until Weds but could cut that short to return to WH. Nothing finalized yet.
7:43 AM · Aug 16, 2021

"Actively discussing" must mean pumping Joe full enough of pharmaceuticals that might create the illusion that he's coherent or mentally competent, at least for the two minutes it takes to read the statement off the teleprompter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tweet from NBC News White House correspondent:

Monica Alba
@albamonica
White House actively discussing how & when President Biden will address the nation on Afghanistan, with senior officials acknowledging Americans want to hear from him. He’s scheduled to stay at Camp David until Weds but could cut that short to return to WH. Nothing finalized yet.
7:43 AM · Aug 16, 2021

"Actively discussing" must mean pumping Joe full enough of pharmaceuticals that might create the illusion that he's coherent or mentally competent, at least for the two minutes it takes to read the statement off the teleprompter.

They might play the "Covid card" and claim Joe caught the bug and can't come to the teleprompter.  Then throw Heels up under the desk to speak on behalf of the Gov.

The whore-in-waiting talking to the Nation would be thing to behold.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.