Author Topic: Biden hammered for spending time at Camp David while Taliban take over Afghanistan  (Read 1252 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tweet from NBC News White House correspondent:

Monica Alba
@albamonica
White House actively discussing how & when President Biden will address the nation on Afghanistan, with senior officials acknowledging Americans want to hear from him. He’s scheduled to stay at Camp David until Weds but could cut that short to return to WH. Nothing finalized yet.
7:43 AM · Aug 16, 2021

"Actively discussing" must mean pumping Joe full enough of pharmaceuticals that might create the illusion that he's coherent or mentally competent, at least for the two minutes it takes to read the statement off the teleprompter.

Exactly....  They'll do 50 takes of a 3 minute prepared canned statement, and run the tape of the best of the 50.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Let him stay there,  he does less damage that way.
I like to see him out in the lights so everyone can see him for the incompetent failure he truly is, and obvious lies he tells.

Videos are much more effective in portraying that than hiding in a bunker somewhere with his meds treatments.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

They might play the "Covid card" and claim Joe caught the bug and can't come to the teleprompter.  Then throw Heels up under the desk to speak on behalf of the Gov.

The whore-in-waiting talking to the Nation would be thing to behold.

There is currently an open battle going on between Biden staffers and Harris staffers.  There is no way she is taking the stage here short of a Biden resignation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I like to see him out in the lights so everyone can see him for the incompetent failure he truly is, and obvious lies he tells.

Videos are much more effective in portraying that than hiding in a bunker somewhere with his meds treatments.

Their current strategy is a repeat of his 2020 election strategy.  Hiding out in his Delaware basement proved successful in the November outcome.  They are hoping that same tactic will work with Afghanistan, too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

There is currently an open battle going on between Biden staffers and Harris staffers.  There is no way she is taking the stage here short of a Biden resignation.
She reportedly was overheard screaming, "They're not going to blame this $#!+ on me!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
She reportedly was overheard screaming, "They're not going to blame this $#!+ on me!"

You know, an implosion at the WH just might have a "silver lining", deflection, and distraction to the legislation right now that is about to destroy this country. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Their current strategy is a repeat of his 2020 election strategy.  Hiding out in his Delaware basement proved successful in the November outcome.  They are hoping that same tactic will work with Afghanistan, too.

:silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Tweet from NBC News White House correspondent:

Monica Alba
@albamonica
White House actively discussing how & when President Biden will address the nation on Afghanistan, with senior officials acknowledging Americans want to hear from him. He’s scheduled to stay at Camp David until Weds but could cut that short to return to WH. Nothing finalized yet.
7:43 AM · Aug 16, 2021

"Actively discussing" must mean pumping Joe full enough of pharmaceuticals that might create the illusion that he's coherent or mentally competent, at least for the two minutes it takes to read the statement off the teleprompter.

Remember back when polls are showing that rising crime was becoming a concern so they forced Biden to make a speech addressing rising crime and and turned out to be nothing more than a speech on gun control?

I expect him to downplay the disaster in Afghanistan while blaming everybody else. And then putting a “lid” on the rest of the day
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

I expect him to downplay the disaster in Afghanistan while blaming everybody else. And then putting a “lid” on the rest of the day

He will get away with it, with MSM cover.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Remember back when polls are showing that rising crime was becoming a concern so they forced Biden to make a speech addressing rising crime and and turned out to be nothing more than a speech on gun control?

His handlers know comatose Joe isn't as good as he once was.  They are just hoping he can be good once as he ever was.   That is a pretty low bar.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
His handlers know comatose Joe isn't as good as he once was.  They are just hoping he can be good once as he ever was.   That is a pretty low bar.

lol...applying the wisdom of Toby Keith.  Maybe Mr Keith could write a song about Joe and Corn Pop having a true urban confrontation.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I want Joe to resign and Harris take the stage.

With Barak and Joe, it will solidify that electing Senators to become President, people who have never run anything in their lives and were elected for no other reason than to give an opinion without accountability, is a disaster.

With Harris ensconced in power, that will nail that coffin shut and also prove to Americans that electing people simply because of their skin color and gender does not translate into being an effective President.

We know she will be a failure from day one, even worse than Joe as she cackles her way from one disaster to another.

What worries me is more of who takes her place in the revolving door of VPs as instead of incompetence, it might be someone truly evil who is competent.  Think in terms of a Hillary-type of individual.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

lol...applying the wisdom of Toby Keith.  Maybe Mr Keith could write a song about Joe and Corn Pop having a true urban confrontation.

Like the sequel to CDB's Uneasy Rider ..This one could be The Ugly American  instead of the "Angry American" (Courtesy of the rainbow colored flag)

Offline LMAO

He will get away with it, with MSM cover.

I don’t think so.

I have noticed the press engaging in random acts of journalism as of late especially over this issue.

I’m not saying that American reporters are  gonna start wearing Maga hats. But there’s no hiding from the disaster called the Biden administration

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Offline Wingnut

Offline Hoodat

Thank you, @Wingnut

Offline skeeter

I don’t think so.

I have noticed the press engaging in random acts of journalism as of late especially over this issue.

I’m not saying that American reporters are  gonna start wearing Maga hats. But there’s no hiding from the disaster called the Biden administration
Biden's crowd and the MSM are currently huddling, strategizing a coordinated campaign to pin this on Trump. Good ol Chris Wallace was definitely leading the way with that line of questioning in his interview with Pompeo yesterday.

They will not accept an iota of responsibility. They will always consider politics their primary concern. I give them another half day before rolling it out.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:22:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

Biden's crowd and the MSM are currently huddling, strategizing a coordinated campaign to pin this on Trump. Good ol Chris Wallace was definitely leading the way with that line of questioning in his interview with Pompeo yesterday.

I give them another half day before rolling it out.

They’ll try. Desperation does not make for rational decisions. Human nature.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

They’ll try. Desperation does not make for rational decisions. Human nature.
I wish that were true. But the only reason this debacle is gaining momentum now is the rats' media toads are caught speechless. They will find their voice soon, the GOP will allow themselves to be put on the defense and once more we'll be left only with our fringe media.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They'll need snowplows or bulldozers to clear the runways of people for planes to land and takeoff.

They'll need de-icing fluid to get people off the wings.

Kabul is worse than Saigon.  If they send in more US troops, it will become worse than Mogadishu.  If they hire Hell's Angels to provide airport security, it will be worse than Altamont.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline bilo

Is Dr. Edith Jill Wilson so tonedeaf as to believe she isn't diminishing (let alone destroying) her husband's legitimacy by keeping him penned up at Camp David this week?

Maybe his meds are off and they think his dementia will be to evident.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Also complict is every American who voted the  dims into power last year.  Any blood lost in Kabul will be on their hands too.

@catfish1957

And ESPECIALLY those catty RINO bitches of both genders that refused to vote for Trump because "Orange man bad".

AFAIAC,they should be set adrift in the sea in rowboats with no oars.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He will not escape this one.

People remember Saigon debacle and they now see it repeated.

Biden will now not last long.

The shuffle is on.

@IsailedawayfromFR

You don't really think his Dim replacement will be any better,do you?

Hell,it might even be Bubbette!,called out of retirement to "serve" again. After all,she WAS a Dim candidate for President and she was the Sec or State for a while.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!