Author Topic: HHS Sec. Becerra: It’s ‘Absolutely the Government’s Business’ to Know the Vaccine Status of American  (Read 1970 times)

Offline corbe

HHS head: 'Absolutely the government's business' to know people's vaccine status

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 07/08/21 10:08 AM EDT

Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra declared Thursday that "it is absolutely the government's business" to know people's vaccination status, arguing the federal government has a vested interest in keeping Americans safe.

“The federal government has spent trillions of dollars to try and keep Americans alive during this pandemic," Becerra said on CNN's "New Day." "So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try and keep people from contracting COVID."

The HHS chief demurred when pressed on whether the Biden administration would push to require proof for vaccinations, as advocated by some health experts, maintaining it should be left up to states and local governments.

"We want to give people the sense that they have the freedom to choose, but we hope that they choose to live," he added when pressed.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/562026-hhs-secretary-it-is-absolutely-the-governments-business-to-know
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

I could be wrong, but I don't think the words "vaccination status" are anywhere in the US Constitution.

When it comes to matters medical, Becerra's only somewhat relevant experience was continuing CA's persecution and suppression of David Daleiden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

'We try to give people as much freedom and choice as possible'  *****rollingeyes***** B.S!! 

First of all, if they didn't shut down businesses and throw people out of work, they wouldn't need to spend the money to reopen the economy.  DING DONG!!!   

HHS Secretary Becerra: 'Absolutely the government's business' to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra said Thursday it was "absolutely the government's business" to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated yet against the coronavirus.

Responding to GOP criticisms of the Biden administration's planned "door-to-door" campaign to encourage unvaccinated Americans to inoculate themselves, Becerra told CNN the government has had to "spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic."

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping reopen the economy," he said.  ...............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/xavier-becerra-hhs-absolutely-government-business-americans-not-vaccinated         
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 06:20:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

"We want to give people the sense that they have the freedom to choose, but we hope that they choose to live," he added when pressed.

That's a pretty devastating comment, when taken at face value.  He doesn't want us to exercise our actual freedom - the freedom he is trying to take away from us - but rather wants to create a state of affairs where we all feel that we have our freedom, regardless of the fact that we may no longer have any freedom.

That's called brainwashing, at best, slavery at worst.  Every slave master wants his slaves to have the sense that their proper place in the universe is as a slave; otherwise, if they start getting the sense that they are more than just property, they might start getting uppity and put the slave master's hold on them at risk.

What a f--king fascist this guy is.

Offline skeeter

Americans had better effin' start waking up.

Offline libertybele

That's a pretty devastating comment, when taken at face value.  He doesn't want us to exercise our actual freedom - the freedom he is trying to take away from us - but rather wants to create a state of affairs where we all feel that we have our freedom, regardless of the fact that we may no longer have any freedom.

That's called brainwashing, at best, slavery at worst.  Every slave master wants his slaves to have the sense that their proper place in the universe is as a slave; otherwise, if they start getting the sense that they are more than just property, they might start getting uppity and put the slave master's hold on them at risk.

What a f--king fascist this guy is.

His definition of "freedom to choose" is much different than mine. I'd say he's a lying dog-faced pony solider.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@skeeter they should have started waking up when "W"'s last term was a complete liberal disaster.

Online rustynail

How are they going to protect us from these new Virulent Variants if we don't give them all the information necessary?  We have to do our part for we are all in this together.

Offline libertybele

How are they going to protect us from these new Virulent Variants if we don't give them all the information necessary?  We have to do our part for we are all in this together.

Ok ... are you serious here or are you being sarcastic??

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

How many people 'out there' refusing to get the vaccine are doing so strictly on principles?

How many because it's not even approved by the FDA and is available only under "emergency status"?

How many because an inordinate number of people are dying by the side effects of the dose...they're truly afraid of it?

then again...

How many just don't believe all the baloney on this bug that has a 99% survival rate?  94% for seniors?

How many people believe it was all pre-planned by the CCP together with the current Democrat Leadership and/or the Manchurian President from Kenya?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

I truly think that a lot of people are just beginning to rouse themselves to the danger we face from within.

The power and money that our government has comes from its citizens. The permanent bureaucratic state thinks that it is the other way around.

They need to be disabused of that notion - whatever the cost - because our liberty is at stake and they seem to think our freedom is a gift from them, too.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

How many people 'out there' refusing to get the vaccine are doing so strictly on principles?

How many because it's not even approved by the FDA and is available only under "emergency status"?

How many because an inordinate number of people are dying by the side effects of the dose...they're truly afraid of it?

then again...

How many just don't believe all the baloney on this bug that has a 99% survival rate?  94% for seniors?

How many people believe it was all pre-planned by the CCP together with the current Democrat Leadership and/or the Manchurian President from Kenya?

@DCPatriot  except not getting the vaccine out of principle; all of the above.

Offline corbe

Sounds like a Great Poll @DCPatriot except add one more thing.

* If I die No one can SUE anyone.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I truly think that a lot of people are just beginning to rouse themselves to the danger we face from within.

The power and money that our government has comes from its citizens. The permanent bureaucratic state thinks that it is the other way around.

They need to be disabused of that notion - whatever the cost - because our liberty is at stake and they seem to think our freedom is a gift from them, too.

Too many people fail to remember that our elected politicians and officials work for US! We do NOT work for them! They are on our payroll and they answer to US.

Online rustynail

Ok ... are you serious here or are you being sarcastic??

Latter.

Offline skeeter

then again...

How many believe this vaccination push is payback to Big Pharma for making certain credit for the vaccines fell to the current administration?

Offline libertybele

Latter.

happy77  I wanted to make sure as I don't know your posts well enough, so I thought I'd ask.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How many believe this vaccination push is payback to Big Pharma for making certain credit for the vaccines fell to the current administration?

@skeeter
@libertybele
@corbe

My original thought while typing that it seemed the only posts on the thread were "principled" posters pointing out the fascist position.

And that there are a myriad of reasons why people out there have chosen NOT to partake.

That said,

If there indeed was a militaristic use of Covid with a more virulent strain being spread by an Enemy of the State...or the Leftist Deep State right now in Washington, DC....would like to know that they could find and/or notify a non-vaccinated carrier.

But given the corrupt Communists inside the Gate already running our Intelligence agencies, what are the chances that would be the limit of their power...just trying to find the "Infector"?

It's laughable and a tragedy at the same time.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen: and  :amen:

I have LONG asserted that the permanent bureaucratic state is a FAR greater danger to our liberty than all elected officials put together regardless of party affiliations.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:08:23 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

Any thought that I had of getting the vaccine (which hasn't happened) has died a slow, quiet death.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
@libertybele
@corbe

My original thought while typing that it seemed the only posts on the thread were "principled" posters pointing out the fascist position.

And that there are a myriad of reasons why people out there have chosen NOT to partake.

That said,

If there indeed was a militaristic use of Covid with a more virulent strain being spread by an Enemy of the State...or the Leftist Deep State right now in Washington, DC....would like to know that they could find and/or notify a non-vaccinated carrier.

But given the corrupt Communists inside the Gate already running our Intelligence agencies, what are the chances that would be the limit of their power...just trying to find the "Infector"?

It's laughable and a tragedy at the same time.
I've said it before - Covid has been a veritable Swiss army knife for government fascists - appropriate for use on every matter needing 'fixing'.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've said it before - Covid has been a veritable Swiss army knife for government fascists - appropriate for use on every matter needing 'fixing'.
Don't know why you would say that? Everyone knows that COVID came from Climate Change and White Supremacy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Any thought that I had of getting the vaccine (which hasn't happened) has died a slow, quiet death.

I was reluctant from the very beginning because of the rush and push of the vaccines. 

Secondly, there were several treatments that were working such as hydrochloronique, but because Trump suggested it, Fauci and others gave the treatment two thumbs down only to now find that it does work.  Ivermectin is another drug that keep popping up that is not only used as a treatment but a preventative.   I understand that both are not vaccines, but Fauci and others would have us believe that vaccines are the only way for people to survive COVID, yet masks are still required. If the vaccines are working so well, then why are masks still needed??  This is a virus. Viruses mutate. This virus will always be around even if it lies dormant for years.

From the beginning Fauci, the WHO and the CDC have lied, so why should we trust in their push to vaccinate?  Not just one dose, but two doses are needed.  Now they are going to go door to door??

There is a reason they want everyone vaccinated, and I find it very hard to believe it's to prevent the spread.  There is a far greater and IMO more devious reason.

Offline skeeter

Don't know why you would say that? Everyone knows that COVID came from Climate Change and White Supremacy.
It wouldn't been a problem at all if we'd just spent enough on infrastructure.

Offline berdie

I was reluctant from the very beginning because of the rush and push of the vaccines. 

Secondly, there were several treatments that were working such as hydrochloronique, but because Trump suggested it, Fauci and others gave the treatment two thumbs down only to now find that it does work.  Ivermectin is another drug that keep popping up that is not only used as a treatment but a preventative.   I understand that both are not vaccines, but Fauci and others would have us believe that vaccines are the only way for people to survive COVID, yet masks are still required. If the vaccines are working so well, then why are masks still needed??  This is a virus. Viruses mutate. This virus will always be around even if it lies dormant for years.

From the beginning Fauci, the WHO and the CDC have lied, so why should we trust in their push to vaccinate?  Not just one dose, but two doses are needed.  Now they are going to go door to door??

There is a reason they want everyone vaccinated, and I find it very hard to believe it's to prevent the spread.  There is a far greater and IMO more devious reason.

Agreed, @libertybele