Author Topic: HHS Sec. Becerra: It’s ‘Absolutely the Government’s Business’ to Know the Vaccine Status of American  (Read 1969 times)

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The arrogance of these people is almost unfathomable.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline PeteS in CA

... Viruses mutate. This virus will always be around even if it lies dormant for years. 1

... Not just one dose, but two doses are needed 2.  Now they are going to go door to door??

There is a reason they want everyone vaccinated, and I find it very hard to believe it's to prevent the spread.  There is a far greater and IMO more devious reason. 3

1 Each "variant" is a mutation that has to some degree spread at least regionally. All three vaccines authorized for use in the US is known to be effective against every one of those mutations. To date it is not known how long immunity from vaccination lasts, because they have been under test since spring 2020 (Pfizer and Moderna) and "all" that is known from those tested earliest is that they still have effective levels of antibodies, and the vaccines have triggered appropriate T- and B-cell responses (the immune system's long-term memory).

2 Two-dose vaccines are not unusual. For example, the Shingrix vaccine is also a two-dose vaccine.

3 Seriously? What is that "more devious reason"? :pop41:

As to whether the vaccines in use in the US "prevent the spread", this webpage has graphs of daily new cases and daily deaths, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ . US daily news cases and daily deaths have plummeted and plateaued to a low level, starting in mid January, a month after vaccination began in the US. Compare those graphs to the corresponding graphs for our neighbor Canada , https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/ , which did not start getting serious about vaccinations until late February and early March. I think the data evidences that vaccines in the US have "prevented the spread".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Becerra told CNN the government has had to "spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic."

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping reopen the economy," he said.  ...............

I don't care how much money they spent, except that I'll be expected to pony up some of it.

My rights are NOT for sale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

:amen: and  :amen:

I have LONG asserted that the permanent bureaucratic state is a FAR greater danger to our liberty than all elected officials put together regardless of party affiliations.
That permanent bureaucratic state is the murky water that keeps the swamp going, it gives the deep state its depth. If every office had a definite term, (up or out advancement), the swamp would be dry land.
If the Constitution had been followed more rigorously in keeping with original intent, nine out of ten Federal Jobs would not exist, and possibly more.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Latter.
I thought so. Especially when I read the most heinous line of bullshit to come out of COVID-19, often uttered by people wearing suits that cost more than many who were put out of work were making in a month...

"We're all in this together."

Which should displace one of the three biggest and take its rightful place ahead of "This'll only hurt for a little while."
(For those who know the song). If you don't, well, NSFW, but here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnEmghSrOig

I didn't see any of those sonofabitches where I was.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 12:24:27 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That permanent bureaucratic state is the murky water that keeps the swamp going, it gives the deep state its depth. If every office had a definite term, (up or out advancement), the swamp would be dry land.
If the Constitution had been followed more rigorously in keeping with original intent, nine out of ten Federal Jobs would not exist, and possibly more.

:yowsa: Quite true. All of it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So does this mean now...the next time the political winds change...HHS "volunteers" can be sent into neighborhoods and towns to inquire about the HIV/AIDS status of the residents in each house?

I mean after all..."the government has had to "spend trillions of dollars to try to keep Americans alive during this pandemic the spread of HIV/AIDS."

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID a sexually transmitted disease"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HHS Sec. Becerra: It’s ‘Absolutely the Government’s Business’ to Know the Vaccine Status of Americans
By Debra Heine
July 8, 2021

Amid controversy over the administration’s plan to knock on doors to promote the COVID vaccines to unvaccinated Americans, the U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary has declared that it is “absolutely” the government’s business to know who is vaccinated or not vaccinated.

On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that the goal of the door-to-door outreach was to “get remaining Americans vaccinated by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”

During a press conference, Joe Biden said this outreach team would “go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors” to “educate” unvaccinated Americans about the experimental vaccines.

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra was asked to respond to criticism from some Republican lawmakers about the Biden regime’s “door-to-door outreach” program during a CNN interview Thursday morning,

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/08/hhs-sec-becerra-its-absolutely-the-governments-business-to-know-the-vaccine-status-of-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki Promises White House Has ‘No Intention To Maintain A Database’ After HHS Secretary’s Vaccine Comments Spark Worry
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/09/jen-psaki-promises-white-house-no-intention-maintain-database-xavier-becerra-comments-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Psaki Promises White House Has ‘No Intention To Maintain A Database’ After HHS Secretary’s Vaccine Comments Spark Worry
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/09/jen-psaki-promises-white-house-no-intention-maintain-database-xavier-becerra-comments-coronavirus-vaccine/

If they are coming door to door…they’ve already got a database. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

Psaki Promises White House Has ‘No Intention To Maintain A Database’ ...

Either Psaki is lying, something she does poorly and frequently, or that's the brick wall that will block Biden's tyrannic fantasy. No database or access to states' databases, no ability to target the unvaxxed. As I pointed out several days ago, there are not enough Federal workers to wander randomly through semi-randomly picked neighborhoods.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.