Author Topic: Fauci warns of 'two Americas' due to widening gap between vaccinated and unvaccinated  (Read 920 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci warns of 'two Americas' due to widening gap between vaccinated and unvaccinated
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 06/30/21 08:08 AM EDT

Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease doctor, on Tuesday said he is concerned that the widening gap between the vaccinated and unvaccinated in America will get worse, leading to possible spikes in coronavirus cases.

"When you have such a low level of vaccination superimposed upon a variant that has a high degree of efficiency of spread, what you are going to see among under-vaccinated regions, be that states, cities or counties, you're going to see these individual types of blips," Fauci said during an appearance on Don Lemon's CNN show. "It's almost like it's going to be two Americas."

Federal health officials say after an initial surge of Americans being vaccinated, inoculation rates, particularly in the southeast and rural midwest have declined.

More than 50 percent of Americans have reportedly been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, a total that falls well short of President Biden's stated goal of 70 percent by July 4.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/560862-fauci-warns-of-two-americas-due-to-widening-gap
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The dew is of this trolls lily.  He is just playing with himself now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

A "widening gap"? That's strange. When I look at people at church or at work or at the gym or in a store, I can't tell whether or not a person has been vaccinated. THIS, is the SHill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is an age-old tactic:  Dividing the people into the "Smart set" who believe the Emperor is wearing clothes, and the "Retarded set" who can see he's naked with their own eyes.  This is an appeal to peoples' seeking of praise.

The "smart people" took the jabs of a vaccine that is little understood, and everybody else is just stupid.  The relative intelligence of the two sets remains to be seen, in the fullness of time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline libertybele

Fauci can kiss my grits!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I didn't know this little clown was still hanging around.
Does he really expect anyone to take him seriously?
After everything he has said so far has turned out to be wrong, or a blatant lie for political purposes?
This man, because of his politics, has caused the deaths of countless people.
And his idiotic "orders" have caused hundreds of thousands of bankruptcies and closed businesses.
Now he speaks as if nothing has happened. He still thinks he has credibility?
Give it up, man. Your time has come and gone already.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Dear me.  Somebody please explain to this ludicrous a-hole that an infection is not the same thing as a serious or fatal illness therefrom, and that cases of COVID-19 infection that do not give rise to serious symptoms are to be welcomed because that is part and parcel of building up the level of herd immunity that will keep this thing down at the level of the seasonal flu or the common cold.

What a f--king moron.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only way we end up with "Two Americas" is if these sanctimonious bungholes push for some sort of legislation that makes it that way.

You got the vaccine? Fine, good for you. You should have immunity and people who didn't are no threat to you.

You don't want it? For whatever reason, that remains your Right, and you should not be required to take it.

This isn't Polio, Diptheria, or Measles, the death rate is 0.3% (3/1000 who got the bug at all).
There are treatments, although the same people pushing this panic are the first to tell you they don't work (well, summarily), but that is up to the individual to decide.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Has Fauci commented on this?

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1413560946484785160

While reflective of the WVI's air of secrecy, it's not otherwise relevant to Covid and the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is a coronavirus, not an influenza virus. Coronaviruses and influenza viruses are very different and unrelated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

You got the vaccine? Fine, good for you. You should have immunity and people who didn't are no threat to you.

Exactly, though this is not a perfect world. Nor are those who received the vaccine a threat to people around them who did not.

The government's contradictory, "Get vaccinated so we can get back to normal," and, "Even the vaccinated are a threat," messages are irrational, an irrationality that feeds fear.