Author Topic: Rep. Hank Johnson: If Trump Supporter Wasn’t Shot ‘We Would Have Been Swinging From Those Railings’  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Hank Johnson: If Trump Supporter Wasn’t Shot ‘We Would Have Been Swinging From Those Railings’

Brandon Gillespie
Media Reporter
January 09, 2021 10:16 PM ET

Democratic Georgia Rep. Hank Johnson claimed in a Saturday appearance on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” that if the Capitol police officer had not fired the shot that killed a Trump supporter during the riots Wednesday, then he and his colleagues would have been lynched.

“This is nothing but a race war that was about to be unleashed,” Johnson told host Al Sharpton. “Had it not been for the gunshot of the one shot fired by that plainclothes officer in the Speaker’s lobby right behind the House gallery … if those people had been able to get through, they would have had us who were in the gallery up on the third floor trapped.”

Johnson, alluding to the shooting of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt as she tried to climb through a barricaded window near the gallery, went on to say that he and other members of Congress “who look like” him “would have been swinging from those railings.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/09/hank-johnson-trump-supporter-shot-swinging-from-railings-us-capitol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Oh, like that's not inflamatory.

Offline skeeter

The accounts of the events of 1/6 seem to be evolving by the day. This time next month they’ll have trump supporters manning machine guns in the House and Senate galleries spraying heroic congresspeople indiscriminately.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like Rep. Johnson is okay as long as if it is a black cop who kills a white person.  That is the only way I can interpret this stupid statement.

Add the fact that every cop targeted by BLM terrorist was ID'ed generally within 48 hours.   4 days after Ashli Babbitt's murder?  zip
This double standard won't be forgetten.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:58:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Total bovine excrement.

She was unarmed.

Furniture was stacked against the door or wall below the window she was entering.

The shooter was well off to the side and, IMO, use of deadly force was not at all justified.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Total bovine excrement.

She was unarmed.

Furniture was stacked against the door or wall below the window she was entering.

The shooter was well off to the side and, IMO, use of deadly force was not at all justified.

100% a cold blooded killing.  And a green light  to the left that it is now "open season" on conservatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
“This is nothing but a race war that was about to be unleashed,” Johnson told host Al Sharpton.

The race war was "unleashed" this past summer.  Only one side wants such a war, and only one side is waging it.
James 1:20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The race war was "unleashed" this past summer.  Only one side wants such a war, and only one side is waging it.

That side had better pray the other side doesn't decide to wage war too. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
FYI.

Rep. Hank Johnson was voted "Worst Speaker" and "Most Clueless" by congressional staffers.

I think it is a well deserved award.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.